Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

SPONSORED ADS SCAM | Over 5000+ Scammed Daily - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SPONSORED ADS SCAM | Over 5000+ Scammed Daily (166 Views)

5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught / Robbers Kill Orphaned Corper Who Self-sponsored His Own Education (photo) / Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SPONSORED ADS SCAM | Over 5000+ Scammed Daily by Eim9(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Please Beware of SOCIAL MEDIA SPONSORED POST SCAM. This is how it is done and how to detect it so you don't fall victim.

Just click here to get the knowledge, most Nigerians don't love to watch something Educating and informative until they become victims.

I wish I could write and explain how it is done. But this short video explains with visuals. You will understand if better. Stay safe.

Re: SPONSORED ADS SCAM | Over 5000+ Scammed Daily by Eim9(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Well done
Eim9:
Please Beware of SOCIAL MEDIA SPONSORED POST SCAM. This is how it is done and how to detect it so you don't fall victim.

Just click here to get the knowledge, most Nigerians don't love to watch something Educating and informative until they become victims.

I wish I could write and explain how it is done. But this short video explains with visuals. You will understand if better. Stay safe.

(1) (Reply)

*controversy Trails The Whereabout Of Kidnapped Nnewi Traditional Ruler* / Suspected Fulani Herdsman Attacks 18-year-old Boy And His Father Over Missing Co / Nigeria Ranks 16th In Fbi’s List Of Countries Worst Affected By Internet Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.