Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Akpabio: Antics Of A Desperado - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: Antics Of A Desperado (508 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio: Antics Of A Desperado by stormm: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2011
"Only last Friday, the Akwa Ibom House of Assembly approved a new law, proposed by Governor Akpabio that grants the governor authority to “legally” lock up anyone he wishes for 14 days. The governor had wanted to enjoy such lock-up muscle for at least 30 days. "

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/acn-guber-candidate-akpanudoedehe-flown-out-abuja-%E2%80%98orders-above%E2%80%99

Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) governorship candidate in Akwa Ibom State Senator James John Udoedehe was yesterday flown by a helicopter from Abuja to Uyo.

The ACN has raised the alarm over his safety.

Udoedehe was rearrested last Thursday after Justice Adamu Bello of the Federal High Court, sitting in Abuja, granted him bail.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/32840.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Jonathan Meets 30 Parties, Excludes Acn, Cpc, Anpp / I Lost My Voters Card Can I Stil Vote / What Is Happening To The Election Results In South/south And South/east?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.