Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa (11274 Views)

Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by juman(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2021
Can the core north accept people from other areas be doing the nonsense the fulani are doing around the country?
Just imagine some southerners go to core north states and behave abnormally like fulani doing.
I tell you they would force them out immediately.
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by duro4chang(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2021
TrueNigerian300:

Lol! You people should be waiting for security apparatus ooooo. Be speaking English while they kill your people. Una never see anything dont defend yourself be waiting for security whatever. Fulani herdmen have shown for more than 50 years that they can't be engaged in a civilized conversation or relationship. So why trying to be legal or civil with them?? Make una dey make noise online why they kill you all.
You lack good manners ,you don't talk to people any how.
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Nychillax(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2021
Saao:
Yorubas are coward serious, that's one thing I love igbo for, fight to finish. The confidence from these idiots irritating me seriously. In their land? Kai

How many people av u fight go finish make I hear ooo...Las Las Kanu and ojukwu flee wen the tempo is high

2 Likes

Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Says an Ibo man without service chief, with military occupying Ibo land, without Amotekun, a Fulani lording over Ibo land installing governors

Jokers

You are too emotional to engage in tribal banters cheesy cheesy
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by solmusdesigns: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2021
Bobbyfreshh:

You are too emotional to engage in tribal banters cheesy cheesy

Bobriskyfresh, you sometimes sound too shallow to be seen around during political discuss on Nairaland

Hardly have I seen a comment from you with any form of intellects, just same off pitch of topic comments, with laughing emoji like this " cheesy "

" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy" this kind of smiley face with meaningless comments make you look ridiculous

This is 2021 make good comments Boko

Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Factshunter: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Bobriskyfresh, you sometimes sound too shallow to be seen around during political discuss on Nairaland

Hardly have I seen a comment from you with any form of intellects, just same off pitch of topic comments, with laughing emoji like this " cheesy "

" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy" this kind of smiley face with meaningless comments make you look ridiculous

shocked shocked shocked shocked :I
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by TabletMan: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2021
Qelvin:

Well it appears the Fulani are back in Ibarapa, they just attacked the community and seriously injured two residents.
Fulanis never left ibarapa, they are still at Ayete which is still at ibarapa North local government.
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Tillatalk: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2021
If na another tribe say all these they will have arrested him
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by tricksters: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2021
The way they denigrated your pathetic igbo forefathers with Azikwe a whole graduate submitting to be a figure head president to a gworo chewing Tafawa n Ekwume rotting away in kirikiri as VP while Shagari that was accuse of all the fraud allegation was living larger than life in his mansion under house arrest. May it never be well with your soul for the level of foolish from your tribe you chose to ignore while running your deluded mouth over the affairs of others.

Qelvin:
This Fulani people know how to degrade Yorubas sha...imagine the brazeness of this cow brained clown.

1 Like

Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Aderr: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2021
OneTemplate:

Unfortunately, that's the aberrant Igbos for you. They are always hyperventilating over Yoruba issues whereas they have no time to discuss their own grave situation.

We saw how they all wanted to die over the fake Leki massacre yet the real massacre that took place in Obigbo/Oyigbo they were whisper silent about. Weird people.
It's envy @bolded.
The ibos actually feel the Yorubas have more than they do. For example, an ibo feels he is nothing until he sets foot on Yoruba soil. It's like a compass has been implanted in their head that leads them in that direction.
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Politics section is not for me Biko , I just read comments and move on , you guys have succeeded in making political section look like a gathering of teenagers with your endless tribal bashing

And I think what is ridiculous is someone writing off topic , just to bash a certain tribe all the time .
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Ofemannnu: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2021
Qelvin:
This Fulani people know how to degrade Yorubas sha...imagine the brazeness of this cow brained clown.

Why don't you use your small brain.
A coward Fulani hiding behind a keyboard typing and shivering and wanting us to believe his trash.Didn't all the Fulanis run into the bush and begged for help until now?
If that Iskilu wants to die,he should come to Ibarapa even with his ammunitions.Coward Fulanis and ingredients.
Na Igboho una see wey una dey run,I pity these cowardly Fulanis.
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Qelvin(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2021
Ofemannnu:

Why don't you use your small brain.
A coward Fulani hiding behind a keyboard typing and shivering and wanting us to believe his trash.Didn't all the Fulanis run into the bush and begged for help until now?
If that Iskilu wants to die,he should come to I bar a pa even with his ammunitions.Coward Fulanis and ingredients.
Na Igboho una see wey una dey run,I pity these cowardly Fulanis.
Wakili and his men have taken over two communities in Oyo state already, go there and confront him if you sure for you cheesy
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by loopman: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2021
Let Wakili bring the Seriki back to Igangan
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Qelvin(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2021
tricksters:
[s]The way they denigrated your pathetic igbo forefathers with Azikwe a whole graduate submitting to be a figure head president to a gworo chewing Tafawa n Ekwume rotting away in kirikiri as VP while Shagari that was accuse of all the fraud allegation was living larger than life in his mansion under house arrest. May it never be well with your soul for the level of foolish from your tribe you chose to ignore while running your deluded mouth over the affairs of others. [/s]

E pain this miscreant, cry me a river grin grin grin
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Ofemannnu: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2021
Qelvin:

Wakili and his men have taken over two communities in Oyo state already, go there and confront him if you sure for you cheesy
lol

Iskilu and his father are still shivering in the bush begging for help.
You think Yorubaland is like Igboland where Fulanis have taken over 350 communities when you continue acting Rambo on the internet?
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Qelvin(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2021
Ofemannnu:
lol

[s]Iskilu and his father are still shivering in the bush begging for help.
You think Yorubaland is like Igboland where Fulanis have taken over 350 communities when you continue acting Rambo on the internet?[/s]
Noise Noise Noise, whether you like it or not Wakilu is your new jagagban grin. No be only 350 communities, make I help you add 360.000 more join sef grin grin grin
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Ofemannnu: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2021
Qelvin:

Noise Noise Noise, whether you like it or not Wakilu is your new jagagban grin. No be only 350 communities, make I help you add 360.000 more join sef grin grin grin
https://www.google.com/amp/s/hallmarknews.com/jihadist-fulani-herdsmen-now-occupy-350-igbo-communities/amp/

Stop being an Ostrich. Go and join ESN and save your people,internet Rambo grin

1 Like

Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by joinnow: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2021
duro4chang:
With what this seriki son has just said, I will advise the security agencies including the amotekun to go and fish out the so called Wakili. This shows that the dreaded Wakili has been behind most of the evils going in around that area. Seriki and his children are aware of this but did nothing. The people tried to confront him but failed. It is now time the security apparatus responds.

let them come and hire ESN
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Qelvin(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2021
Ofemannnu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hallmarknews.com/jihadist-fulani-herdsmen-now-occupy-350-igbo-communities/amp/

Stop being an Ostrich. Go and join ESN and save your people,internet Rambo grin
Misleading junk report, several of the so called communities were wrongly placed in local governments belonging to other states. Any idiot can come up with an "investigative report" just to stir up the polity! right now as at January 31, 2021 the yoruba nation has a new nemesis in town and his name is Iskali Wakil grin grin
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Ofemannnu: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2021
Qelvin:

Misleading junk report, several of the so called communities were wrongly placed in local governments belonging to other states. Any idiot can come up with an "investigative report" just to stir up the polity! right now as at January 31, 2021 the yoruba nation has a new nemesis in town and his name is Iskali Wakil grin grin
Your wailing does not stop the Fulanis from ruling over 350 communities in Igboland.Igala colonised the Igbos once.The Fulanis have taken over.Before the end of 2021,1000 communities will be under the Fulanis as our Rambo rant on the internet.. grin

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/350-herdsmens-camps-exist-in-igbo-communities-intersociety-claims/
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Qelvin(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2021
Ofemannnu:

[s]Your wailing does not stop the Fulanis from ruling over 350 communities in Igboland.Igala colonised the Igbos once.The Fulanis have taken over.Before the end of 2021,1000 communities will be under the Fulanis as our Rambo rant on the internet[/s].. grin

Utter Nonsense. Now Repeat after me

ISKALI WAKIL conqueror of Oyo state grin grin grin
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Ofemannnu: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Qelvin:

Stop being an Ostrich. Go and join ESN and save your people from Fulani colonisation,internet Rambo grin
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by IamAtikulate: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Papasmal:
He just want to send the wakili to his early grave,
if the so wakili is powerful why can't he come forth and defend his fulani brother,

At the hearing the of the name Sunday Ighoho all fulani must always take to their heels,

the man igboho you see is not just a man but god among men.
You yorubas have problem. Someone justed created a village in your land and named it after himself and he busy committing all manner of atrocities.

Instead of taking the fight to him and you are challenging him to fight you.

COWARDS!!!
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by EdoDefence: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Qelvin:
shut the fvck up
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by EdoDefence: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Qelvin:

shut the fvck up flatin0
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by EdoDefence: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Qelvin:

Shut the fvck up flatin0
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Ofemannnu: 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
IamAtikulate:

You yorubas have problem. Someone justed created a village in your land and named it after himself and he busy committing all manner of atrocities.

Instead of taking the fight to him and you are challenging him to fight you.

COWARDS!!!

Fulani has taken over 350 communities in Igboland,you are ranting online.
Stop being an Ostrich. Go and join ESN and save your people from running to Ivory Coast,internet Rambo grin
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by IamAtikulate: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ofemannnu:

Fulani has taken over 350 communities in Igboland,you are ranting online.
Stop being an Ostrich. Go and join ESN and save your people from running to Ivory Coast,internet Rambo grin
Figment of yoruba moslem imagination.

350 settlements in the forest not communities and ESN are doing a great job. Why not be more concerned about the 3k fulani cells in SW or didn't you read that part of the report?
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by Ofemannnu: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Figment of yoruba moslem imagination.

350 settlements in the forest not communities and ESN are doing a great job. Why not be more concerned about the 3k fulani cells in SW or didn't you read that part of the report?

Continue doing online Rambo while your lands are being taken.

350 Igbo communities have been taken over by the Fulanis. What is left is for all Igbos to do like Ojukwu and Nnamdi.They should take their online Rambos along,please. grin

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/350-herdsmens-camps-exist-in-igbo-communities-intersociety-claims/
Re: Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa by luvmijeje(f): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Enough of foolish threads. You all should stop your warmongering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am / FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan / Nigeria Signs Nuclear Agreement With Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.