Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed (8362 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Short In Latest Sexy Pictures / Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short / Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by GladGlad(f): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
A lady narrate how men sexually harassed her for wearing bum short while passing through market (Video)

A Nigerian lady has narrated how she confronted some men who sexually harassed her for wearing a bum short while passing through a market.

According to @lekpashawtie, the men wanted to get physical after she kept slapping them for touching her butt. She further revealed that she didn’t go into the market but only passed through it to her destination.

See posts and video here: https://gladtune.com/2021/01/30/a-lady-narrates-how-men-sexually-harassed-her-for-wearing-bum-short-while-passing-through-market-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Xscape1993(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Our society is becoming something else? Immorality is fast becoming the order of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Phenomenal16(f): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
Eyaaah
Sorry...... Try putting on sth decent next time

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by LoudLord(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
not excusing the stupid boys trying to touch you but what is your reason for coming out almost naked? the weather is hot right? radarada... mtchewwww...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by LeoThaGreat(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
You were harassing their eyes, they harassed your body in return, all of una dey craze. Y'all should quit harassing people's sense of sight, and people's body

5 Likes

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Cholls(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
My sister tongue
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by kenzysmith: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
if you come get this embarrassment wetin u go talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by majamajic(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
The Keke man , a good day at work for him

Her laps fresh , like tomatoe Jos

This picture on top me be like she dey run escape after half round with 13 inches guy , she no wan finish what she started
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by IVORY2009(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
grin grin
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Bodyodour: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
Disgusting attitude. And this is even ogbete main market,Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by angelfallz(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Women are harassed everywhere. It's not because she is in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by SEGLIZ: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
harassing the harasser.
she got served big time.
she was beating to her game.
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Lorayne(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
what's wrong with Nigerians??

1 Like

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Felixamos:
not excusing the stupid boys trying to touch you but what is your reason for coming out almost naked? the weather is hot right? radarada... mtchewwww...
If her half-unclothedness is a crime,then the law shouldn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
SEGLIZ:
harassing the harasser.
she got served big time.
she was beating to her game.
Are you a rapist??
If you can't control yourself,it doesn't mean others should suffer as a result.
The way anyone dresses shouldn't be regulated.
If you think anyone should be harassed as a result of dressing,then you deserve to be brutalized or treated brutally.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by zeestone99(m): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Are you a rapist??
If you think anyone should be harassed as a result of dressing,then you deserve to be brutalized or treated brutally.

Yes you are right, the way you dress shouldn't concern anyone. But I will tell you this, the world is not a sane place, you owe yourself the responsibility of keeping yourself out of troubles you can avoid.
What do you think will happen to me if I walk the streets of mushin 11pm flashing my iPhone 11.
What will happen to me if I decide to go hiking in the forest of borno where boko boiz dwell.
It's ok if you dress indecently to a club, mall or your estate surroundings, no one ll harass you but a market filled with insane people is a no no.
We should try as much as possible to avoid troubles that are avoidable.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
zeestone99:

Yes you are right, the way you dress shouldn't concern anyone. But I will tell you this, the world is not a sane place, you owe yourself the responsibility of keeping yourself out of troubles you can avoid.
What do you think will happen to me if I walk the streets of mushin 11pm flashing my iPhone 11.
What will happen to me if I decide to go hiking in the forest of borno where boko boiz dwell.
It's ok if you dress indecently to a club, mall or your estate surroundings, no one ll harass you but a market filled with insane people is a no no.
We should try as much as possible to avoid troubles that are avoidable.
Ok.
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by PAWG(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
We’re truly animals over here yet we claim to be the holiest of holies.

What else do you make of a country where a lady would be caught stealing and they’ll grind pepper and put in her vagina. Omó i tire

My advise for ladies is, protect yourselves, Nigeria is a jungle.

1 Like

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Queenslander(f): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
What a sad and depressing experience,. Perverts everywhere!! Sorry dear..

1 Like

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 31, 2021
GladGlad:
A lady narrate how men sexually harassed her for wearing bum short while passing through market (Video)

A Nigerian lady has narrated how she confronted some men who sexually harassed her for wearing a bum short while passing through a market.

According to @lekpashawtie, the men wanted to get physical after she kept slapping them for touching her butt. She further revealed that she didn’t go into the market but only passed through it to her destination.

See posts and video here: https://gladtune.com/2021/01/30/a-lady-narrates-how-men-sexually-harassed-her-for-wearing-bum-short-while-passing-through-market-video/

I'm not in support of sexual harassment,clothing should be in no way a reason for sexual harassment but this kinda cloth reveals she has zero self-respect..
Why would she wear a revealing cloth?..
I have seen a lot of lady do this, it's not a good idea...It is a clear sign that the world have rejected the path of righteousness and have taken the broad and easy way that leads to hell fire.
Please dress decent..
Well,no one should be harrased as a result of dressing though but below are some disadvantages of indecent dressing
*High Increase in sex appeal.
*It indicates relinquishment of modesty.
*It's a mark of Indiscipline.
*It increases cases of rape, violence,etc
Just to mention but a few

I was surprised seeing a masquerade chasing a lady who dressed in a similar way to this last week..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by 400billionman: 2:22am On Jan 31, 2021
When going next time, don't wear any bum shorts. Walk unclad.
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by beehivedata(m): 2:23am On Jan 31, 2021
Not everyone is Modest...Not everyone is civilized.

Act accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by StubbornGENIUS: 2:35am On Jan 31, 2021
400billionman:
When going next time, don't wear any bum shorts. Walk unclad.
Abi cheesy
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by GodWrites: 2:59am On Jan 31, 2021
Even if a lady is naked, that is no reason to behave like a dog.

When will some men have some atom of self dignity and stop insulting themselves due to a hole?

1 Like

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Harrykn: 6:00am On Jan 31, 2021
I saw This some weeks ago!

No cloth is bad, it's just the time and places they're meant for.
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by SEGLIZ: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Are you a rapist??

for your question, I believe the gods should be in the position of answering.
for your last line I know you're deluded and high on illusion of some nude you stealth enjoyed and now savouring them in your memory.
I know the sane age and days are in comatose but still that don't mean we can't still salvage some sanity.
nothing stops you from looking decent and cute but come to think of it sexual harassment start from the point any living being chooses to show off his or her sensitive and sexual body part.
it sure you will encourage a woman to go on panties for the pleasure you derive from their nude (even if you won't get down to the act). still not your daughter or wife would be allowed such but would encourage others to indulge in such act.
indecency remains indecency which ever beautification you want to give it. we call for a saner society but we keep dipping the more into the deep.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Jodha(f): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2021
This is a very barbaric and unnecessary act...
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Kingluqman(m): 8:17am On Jan 31, 2021
If na Oyinbo do am, shey dem go arrest am grin
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by seanwilliam(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Are you a rapist??
ohh ok . tell your sister or wife or daughter to go computer village or mushin with only panties.. yeye boy forming westerner..
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2021
seanwilliam:
ohh ok . tell your sister or wife or daughter to go computer village or mushin with only panties.. yeye boy forming westerner..

Bullshit.
It's actually because of baboons like you that they shouldn't dress the way they want.
They have to avoid the animalistic madness that people like you induce.
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by seanwilliam(m): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Bullshit.
It's actually because of baboons like you that they shouldn't dress the way they want.
They have to avoid the animalistic madness that people like you induce.
shut up idiot .. una no go Dey talk matter as e be. U sha go Dey one form say u expose.. Dey there Dey yarn rubbish ...

Na she get her body , we know , but going to public places with such outfit is dead on arrival..

Tell your daughter or sister or wife to wear that shit to CV abi oshodi and come back to give us feedback .. ode!

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Do You Have HIV?’ Fans Scream As Regina Daniels Does This In New Sexy Pictures / Tekena Sylvester Ekanem Biography, Age, Cause Of Death / PICTURES From Toyin Aimakhu & Niyi Johnson's Wedding At The Oriental Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.