Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed (8392 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Short In Latest Sexy Pictures / Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short / Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2021
seanwilliam:
shut up idiot .. una no go Dey talk matter as e be. U sha go Dey one form say u expose.. Dey there Dey yarn rubbish ...

Na she get her body , we know , but going to public places with such outfit is dead on arrival..

Tell your daughter or sister or wife to wear that shit to CV abi oshodi and come back to give us feedback .. ode!
Off course,they shouldn't wear it so that baboons like you won't devour them.
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by seanwilliam(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Off course,they shouldn't wear it so that baboons like you won't devour them.
lol.. I no supposed engage you self at first ,
Naija hard, every one Dey find who to frustrate and vent anger on grin grin
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2021
seanwilliam:
lol.. I no supposed engage you self at first ,
Naija hard, every one Dey find who to frustrate and vent anger on grin grin
Baseless.
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by seanwilliam(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Baseless.
koshi danu joor.. koo koshi ori e danu grin
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
seanwilliam:
koshi danu joor.. koo koshi ori e danu grin
You will be buried along with your brain defects.
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by seanwilliam(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You will be buried along with your brain defects.
use that English pay up your 10k debt to your school principal and find meaningful thing to do with your life . And u Dey even abuse me with phone wey u never pay for .. God punish u o ;DGood day
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
seanwilliam:
use that English pay up your 10k debt to your school principal and find meaningful thing to do with your life . And u Dey even abuse me with phone wey u never pay for .. God punish u o ;DGood day
Even Kanye West once had debts.
What else??
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by seanwilliam(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Even Kanye West once had debts.
What else??
no be this kind debt joor.. if you abuse me , na to call your principal make e collect him phone o.. be careful grin
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
seanwilliam:
no be this kind debt joor.. if you abuse me , na to call your principal make e collect him phone o.. be careful grin
Debt is debt.
So, what the hell are you saying?
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by seanwilliam(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Debt is debt.
So, what the hell are you saying?
and u still have mouth to Dey say nonsense on here.. ogbeni go find work , pay debt and leave me alone jare.. if dem collect your phone now , na cry u go Dey cry .. be like u want me call am
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
seanwilliam:
and u still have mouth to Dey say nonsense on here.. ogbeni go find work , pay debt and leave me alone jare.. if dem collect your phone now , na cry u go Dey cry .. be like u want me call am
I will pay it.
What else??
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by VictorUSA(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
She was not brought up on earth, this village called Nigeria,she was brought up in Heaven, that city call the United States.

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by seanwilliam(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I will pay it.
What else??
go take care of that first .God no like debtor

1 Share

Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
seanwilliam:
go take care of that first .God no like debtor
The person agreed that I will pay it at a specific time.
So, you shouldn't have brought it up.
In fact,it has nothing to do with how a person should dress.
Ultimately,your replies have been empty.
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by seanwilliam(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The person agreed that I will pay it at a specific time.
So, you shouldn't have brought it up.
In fact,it has nothing to do with how a person should dress.
Ultimately,your replies have been empty.
shut up and stop running your mouth like village tap water .. you’re a teacher , sense is expected from you ... you own your body doesn’t mean you should dress anyhow expecially in this kinda of country . Rubbish. Gtfoh joor
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
seanwilliam:
shut up and stop running your mouth ma village tap water .. you’re a teacher , sense is expected from you ... you own your body doesn’t mean you should dress anyhow expecially in this kinda of country . Rubbish. Gtfoh joor
Exactly.
She shouldn't dress the way she wants in a country where you can also find baboons like the ones you are proud of.
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
seanwilliam:
shut up and stop running your mouth ma village tap water .. you’re a teacher , sense is expected from you ... you own your body doesn’t mean you should dress anyhow expecially in this kinda of country . Rubbish. Gtfoh joor
Exactly.
She shouldn't dress the way she wants in a country where you can also find baboons like the ones you are proud of.
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by Jomjom056: 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
People should mind their business.
If you dey abroad,you will get tired of looking at indecent dresses.

The girl too no try haba!
2k foreign instagram follower account available now!First come,first serve..
Just check my signature.
Re: Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed by AlphaSoul: 1:39am On Feb 05, 2021
GladGlad:
A lady narrated how men sexually harassed her for wearing bum short while passing through market (Video)

A Nigerian lady has narrated how she confronted some men who sexually harassed her for wearing a bum short while passing through a market.

According to @lekpashawtie, the men wanted to get physical after she kept slapping them for touching her butt. She further revealed that she didn’t go into the market but only passed through it to her destination.

See posts and video here: https://gladtune.com/2021/01/30/a-lady-narrates-how-men-sexually-harassed-her-for-wearing-bum-short-while-passing-through-market-video/
Ogbete main market, Enugu.
Ibo traders and sexual
harassment... Sick!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? / 25 Best Dancers Of All Time / Nairalander Adds Another Honour, Bags Outstanding Publicist Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.