Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Is There No Hausa Elders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There No Hausa Elders? (1506 Views)

No Hausa/ Fulani Man Will Climb This Pole To See Tinubu Except Obi / Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President / 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No Hausa Elders? by yorubarere: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Don't be surprised by my question. I just needed an answer to it. I have being noticing this for a while and I intended to draw attention to it from the northerners (especially those from North West).

This question is brought to the fore by the issue of Yoruba/Fulani faceoff days ago. Most of the Northern elders that spoke were Fulani.

1. the governors
2. Emirs
3. Imams

.....and former political officer holders were all Fulani.

More intriguing is the fact that the 2 presidential candidates from north west and east in last general elections were Fulani. And the last president from North, Yaradua is also a Fulani man from northwest (same Katsina with Buhari).

Is it that Hausa are not qualified to rule their own lands or there is something we don't know yet?

Cc:
arrewa, helinues and other northerners good in their political histories should come and enlighten us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by etrange: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
Are there no Housa elders?*
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hausas dare not talk if the fulanis haven't asked them to. It is haram

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by Asgard13: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
NEVER KNEW HELINUES NA HAUSA FULANI..

grin

HE CANT

HE HAS YORUBA DNA. HAUSA FULANI AIT PETTY LIKE THAT

SO WHY YOU DEY LOOK FOR HAUSA ELDERS.. THEM DEY OWE YOU

LIKE THIS YORUBA PEOPLE LIKE TROUBLE

WHY NOT FACE FOLANI WEY THEY FLOG UNA OBA
YOU WAN INVOLVE HAUSA

WIN ONE FIRST BEFORE ANOTHER....

Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
They are now under fulani
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by ItsTutsi(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
lol. when we say hausa/fulani are one interwined entity, you guys will wail!!

why don't u look for the Hausa then by force by fire!!
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by ItsTutsi(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
lol.. this desperation of trying to divide the Hausa and fulani is a battle the south will never win even if they had a media coverage of BBC or CNN

majority of core northerners have a hausa/fulani blood in them, just like how my dad is Hausa while my mom is fulani

by the way, why are southerners crying more than the bereaved.. i dont see hausa complaining!!
yorubarere:
Don't be surprised by my question. I just needed an answer to it. I have being noticing this for a while and I intended to draw attention to it from the northerners (especially those from North West).

This question is brought to the fore by the issue of Yoruba/Fulani faceoff days ago. Most of the Northern elders that spoke were Fulani.

1. the governors
2. Emirs
3. Imams

More intriguing is the fact that the 2 presidential candidates from north north west and east in last general elections were Fulani. And the last president from North, Yaradua is also a Fulani man from northwest (same Katsina with Buhari).

Is it that Hausa are not qualified to rule their own lands or there is something we don't know yet?

Cc:
arrewa, helinues and other northerners good in their political histories should come and enlighten us.
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by omoharry(f): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
yorubarere:

1. the governors
2. Emirs
3. Imams

More intriguing is the fact that the 2 presidential candidates from north north west and east in last general elections were Fulani. And the last president from North, Yaradua is also a Fulani man from northwest (same Katsina with Buhari).

Cc:
They have all be turn to slave .They have lost thier voice & sense of dignity .Only Fulani are allowed to represent the north .But when it comes to doing the dirty work of the Fulanis' , you will see all the Hausas' in action .

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by Burruchaga71(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Igbo, Yoruba and Fulani are the 3 major tribes in Nigeria. Hausas has been religated to division 4.

1 Like

Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by yorubarere: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
ItsTutsi:
lol.. this desperation of trying to divide the Hausa and fulani is a battle the south will never win even if they had a media coverage of BBC or CNN

majority of core northerners have a hausa/fulani blood in them, just like how my dad is Hausa while my mom is fulani

by the way, why are southerners crying more than the bereaved.. i dont see hausa complaining!!
U carefully avoided the germane question. If there is no difference like u re trying to say, why is it that Fulani alone leads in all spheres of their lives.... Talk about politics, traditional rulership, religious rulership etc. What is now left for Hausa to do to feel among? Or it only ends in the Hausa-fulani slang u guys throws everywhere?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
OP is still going to lose this bet again. The whole Hausa-Fulani dominant Northern part of the nation is called Hausa land, Nigerians especially Northerners speak Hausa than any other language, most of Northern culture & tradition is Hausa adopted but I've never seen an article called "Hausa colonisation of Nigeria/North"
My father is Fulani and only understand Hausa language and I'm very content and proud of it. Hausa and Fulani are covalently blended, can't be divided by any mere media propaganda.
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by yorubarere: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
etrange:
Are there no Housa elders?*
I am yet to see one.
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by yorubarere: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
omoharry:
They have all be turn to slave .They have lost thier voice & sense of dignity .Only Fulani are allowed to represent the north .But when it comes to doing the dirty work of the Fulanis' , you will see all the Hausas' in action .
Hmmm
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by yorubarere: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
Coronabirus:
OP is still going to lose this bet again. The whole Hausa-Fulani dominant Northern part of the nation is called Hausa land, Nigerians especially Northerners speak Hausa than any other language, most of Northern culture & tradition is Hausa adopted but I've never seen an article called "Hausa colonisation of Nigeria/North"
My father is Fulani and only understand Hausa language and I'm very content and proud of it. Hausa and Fulani are covalently blended, can't be divided by any mere media propaganda.

Actually, I am not asking you about ur family history. I am trying to see if there are any Hausa elders among hundreds of Fulani elders in the north.

The sultan - Fulani
The emirs - Fulani
The politicians - Fulani
The imams - Fulani

What is now left for an average Hausa to control? Are they not capable of leading anything as a people?

8 Likes

Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by ItsTutsi(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
who are those fulani in politics, traditional rularship and religious ridership that ur talking about?
yorubarere:

U carefully avoided the germane question. If there is no difference like u re trying to say, why is it that Fulani alone leads in all spheres of their lives.... Talk about politics, traditional rulership, religious rulership etc. What is now left for Hausa to do to feel among? Or it only ends in the Hausa-fulani slang u guys throws everywhere?
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by 143WaZoBia: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
ItsTutsi:
who are those fulani in politics, traditional rularship and religious ridership that ur talking about?

What that guy is asking is a very big question that can put many things to rest. You as a northerner that know more and can kill the propaganda before it begins you are beating around the bush. Name Hausa leaders that’s notable that people don’t know are Hausas. I know Atiku, PMB, Elrufai, Saludo are Fulani and rest of them but this question asked by the OP kind of make me feel a need to know.
Here’s a way to make it easier.
Name the Hausas among the Arewa Elder Forums or any other big northern forum. I know Macban is meant for Fulanis

5 Likes

Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by jamiudinho(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2021
yorubarere:

1. the governors
2. Emirs
3. Imams

More intriguing is the fact that the 2 presidential candidates from north west and east in last general elections were Fulani. And the last president from North, Yaradua is also a Fulani man from northwest (same Katsina with Buhari).

Cc:
no just as the igbos no get elders
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 31, 2021
yorubarere:

Actually, I am not asking you about ur family history. I am trying to see if there are any Hausa elders among hundreds of Fulani elders in the north.

The sultan - Fulani
The emirs - Fulani
The politicians - Fulani
The imams - Fulani

What is now left for an average Hausa to control? Are they not capable of leading anything as a people?
In this digital age, u can get more information abt Northern emirs. From Sokoto, Kano, Zaria, Jigawa (multiple emirs), Adamawa, Borno empire, NC states.
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by yorubarere: 6:22am On Jan 31, 2021
Coronabirus:

In this digital age, u can get more information abt Northern emirs. From Sokoto, Kano, Zaria, Jigawa (multiple emirs), Adamawa, Borno empire, NC states.
I can't get it. Can you help me? And I specifically mentioned NW not NC. Those are no north, they are middle beltans and Fulani have no power over them.
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by yorubarere: 6:22am On Jan 31, 2021
jamiudinho:

no just as the igbos no get elders
Check my username again and previous posts. No need to drag Igbos into this. I am a Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:11am On Jan 31, 2021
That's what it means to be totally conquered,

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by yorubarere: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
That's what it means to be totally conquered,

Chai! For the North east especially Bornu that was never conquered. Their rulers are still shehu and they elect themselves for political offices.

I am just surprised nothing to show for the Hausa existence in the NW except for the almajiri palava. Are they not capable of ruling in any capacity?

1 Like

Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2021
yorubarere:

Chai! For the North east especially Bornu that was never conquered. Their rulers are still shehu and they elect themselves for political offices.

I am just surprised nothing to show for the Hausa existence in the NW except for the almajiri palava. Are they not capable of ruling in any capacity?

Shehu that is in charge of 4 local government areas?
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by yorubarere: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Shehu that is in charge of 4 local government areas?
Can u explain more?
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by christistruth01: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:
Hausas dare not talk if the fulanis haven't asked them to. It is haram

Dangote and Kwakwanso are Hausa don't say what you don't know.
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by christistruth01: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Igbo, Yoruba and Fulani are the 3 major tribes in Nigeria. Hausas has been religated to division 4.

Dangote is Hausa
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2021
christistruth01:

Kwankwaso is fulani. Now take ur own advice and keep mute when u don't know something.

1 Like

Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2021
yorubarere:

Can u explain more?

It's self explanatory,
Shuhu's influence is on 4 local government areas, the other areas are no go areas, if you doubt me, ask Zulum,
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by yorubarere: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

It's self explanatory,
Shuhu's influence is on 4 local government areas, the other areas are no go areas, if you doubt me, ask Zulum,
Okay. Thanks
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by yorubarere: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2021
christistruth01:

Dangote is Hausa but kwankwanso is Fulani.

Meanwhile, my op never mentioned "rich men"... It is purely where are the "Hausa leaders". Except you can show me that dangote is an emir, sultan or a political office holder in north.
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by yorubarere: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:

Kwankwaso is fulani. Now take ur own advice and keep mute when u don't know something.
Thanks for swiftly pointing that out. I am surprised no northerners can still bring up a name till now.
Re: Is There No Hausa Elders? by christistruth01: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
yorubarere:

Dangote is Hausa but kwankwanso is Fulani.

Meanwhile, my op never mentioned "rich men"... It is purely where are the "Hausa leaders". Except you can show me that dangote is an emir, sultan or a political office holder in north.

Kwankwanso is Hausa and was a deliberate Obasanjo pick for Kano Governor where he served 2 terms

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Station Set Ablaze Again / Ooni Asks Panel To Assess South-west Devt, Igboho’s Arrest. / Why Are Only Yorubas Supporting Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.