Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President (1819 Views)

No Hausa/ Fulani Man Will Climb This Pole To See Tinubu Except Obi / Is There No Hausa Elders? / See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by madmohamed(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Did we still have Hausa politicians in the North why cant one of them come out to contest for president why allways leave Fulani what are they scared of

2023 is coming no Hausa man is showing interest

Why Fulani allways put them in Cage
Their population is more than Fulani they should wake up or they will wipe out by Fulani terrorist.

Time Hausa should take the bull by the Hun and do the right thing

They should start to dismantle all the illegal emire they imposed on them by Fulani cabal's.

Hausa fight for the future of your children you don't have time to west.

1 Like

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by BafanaBafana: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
You are Igbo right?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by Asgard73: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Northern politcs is not of loud mouth .. and propaganda or noise..

When it’s time for politics.. you will see enough of them..
.. funny how all of them will que behind a Northerner irrespective of interest..

Tinubu and Yoruba making the usual IBB noise .. so they’ve all gone to sleep and strategize.. while Yoruba politicians keep making noise and begging .. just like Diya and others after him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by madmohamed(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
BafanaBafana:
You are Igbo right?
any problems about that. You are Fulani soo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by juve4life: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by Goodmarlian: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
They will all queue behind a Fulani man.

2 Likes

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by KoshCAD: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Asgard73:

.. funny how all of them will que behind a Northerner irrespective of interest..

Tinubu and Yoruba making the usual IBB noise .. so they’ve all gone to sleep and strategize.. while Yoruba politicians keep making noise and begging .. just like Diya and others after him.
Always sound stupid to intellectual people.

Always find a way to drag yorubas into your stupidity.

I spit on the day you were born.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by juve4life: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
They are more politically active in Niger Republic for what it's worth. Their last president was Hausa.
Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by tamdun: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
Asgard73:

Wetin concern yoruba for this one now? U just can't live without mentioning yoruba, it's like oxygen that u cannot survive without it

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by Asgard73: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
KoshCAD:
Always sound stupid to intellectual people.

Always find a way to drag yorubas into your stupidity.

I spit on the day you were born.

Typical Yoruba human.... I will always sound stupid to yoruba Naaa ... only to Yoruba online

Truth is bitter.. funny Na here ... this page your rant stop

Na make Tinubu come enter villa make we see

Hahahaha .. Yoruba intellectuals?

This people sef

Next!

7 Likes

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by bencr7: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Asgard73:

Typical Yoruba human.. will always sound stupid to yoruba naaa..

Next!
wat concern Yoruba in diz post undecided undecided angry angry there is no different btw u and other Nairaland Yoruba tribal fighter that like putting Igbo in post that doesn't concern igbo also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by hollah123: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
madmohamed:
Did we still have Hausa politicians in the North why cant one of them come out to contest for president why allways leave Fulani what are they scared of

Their population is more than Fulani they should wake up or they will wipe out by Fulani terrorist.

They should start to dismantle all the illegal emire they imposed on them by Fulani cabal's.

the worst time to b an igbo

They want to instigate everyone against d fulanis as if they are any better

They only want fulanis to leave d sit so they can continue from there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by bencr7: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
hollah123:
the worst time to b an igbo

They want to instigate everyone against d fulanis as if they are any better

They only want fulanis to leave d sit so they can continue from there.

u and ur tribalism brothers Adgard73 need to be brain check because tribalism is making u guy sound silly some times but it is true buhari have make other tribes to hate fulani,soon u guyz realize when he leaves office

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by PandoraObi: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Asgard73:

Next!
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J insult a tribe
Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by KoshCAD: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Asgard73:

Next!
Like I have said. Your stupidity has no bounds.

You always sound stupid but seeing yourself as someone who is intelligent whereas, people see you as dull and stupid individual.

I am not surprised, cos even if your father couldn't Bleep your mother well, you will still mention yoruba.
Shame on the day you were born.

4 Likes

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by mancoconut: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hausas don't count anymore, like play like play we're witnessing a hugely populated and beautiful race like the Hausas become extinct before our very eyes, worst of all to a minority fulani tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by elGenius: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
mancoconut:
Hausas don't count anymore, like play like play we're witnessing a hugely populated and beautiful race like the Hausas become extinct before our very eyes, worst of all to a minority fulani tribe.
How did you guys grow up to become like this, is it in the food or water you eat/drink over there?

Because I don't get why you guys are so dedicated to sowing seeds of hatred, destruction and vile everywhere, what's your business with their politics over there because it's obvious you hate both the Housas and Fulanis.

you are just looking for a way turn them on each other so you can watch with joy as they destroy each other.

Isn't that the characteristic of Satan himself.

4 Likes

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by Asgard73: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
KoshCAD:
Like I have said. Your stupidity has no bounds.

You always sound stupid but seeing yourself as someone who is intelligent whereas, people see you as dull and stupid individual.

I am not surprised, cos even if your father couldn't Bleep your mother well, you will still mention yoruba.
Shame on the day you were born.

grin

Is that all... you’re pained.

... who cares.. your Yorubatic rant stops here grin

.. you can only rant rant and rant .. nobody really care about your rant

Big pity..
Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by KoshCAD: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Asgard73:

grin

Is that all... you’re pained.

... who cares.. your Yorubatic rant stops here grin

.. you can only rant rant and rant .. nobody really care about your rant

Big pity..
Lol

Sorry for your pathetic life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by Asgard73: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
KoshCAD:
Lol

Sorry for your pathetic life.

And you’re wailing on my life grin

YorubA man
Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by Ykc2(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
elGenius:
How did you guys grow up to become like this, is it in the food or water you eat/drink over there?

Because I don't get why you guys are so dedicated to sowing seeds of hatred, destruction and vile everywhere, what's your business with their politics over there because it's obvious you hate both the Housas and Fulanis.

you are just looking for a way turn them on each other so you can watch with joy as they destroy each other.

Isn't that the characteristic of Satan himself.
are you kidding ? Can hausa man attend his farm in sokoto ,kastina,zamfara,kaduna without paying fulani emirs?

1 Like

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Understanding ibo is yoruba greatest weakness, I have never witness hate as I have experience with igbo. Even a racist white man is not as bad as this!

1 Like

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by Cajal(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
madmohamed:

This is incorrect
There is no dichotomy between HAUSA AND FULANI in the north
Am in Kano and I do seek to know their tribe base on what I do...
It has always been HAUSA...HAUSA ....I think this is base on HAUSA being the predominant language
Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by alanto: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ygt
Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by oyatz(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Asgard73:

How exactly does Yoruba come into this topic sir?
Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by oyatz(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Asgard73:

Typical Yoruba human.... I will always sound stupid to yoruba Naaa ... only to Yoruba online

This people sef

Next!

Is this the reason why no Hausa man is contesting?

The topic is about Hausa, maybe you didn't read the topic well.

1 Like

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by alanto: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Asgard73:

This people sef

Next!
O se villa doorman.

1 Like

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by BafanaBafana: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
madmohamed:
any problems about that. You are Fulani soo
No problems at all. I was only trying to confirm. The way you reason, it stinks.
I'm not Fulani

1 Like

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by BafanaBafana: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Cajal:

This is incorrect
There is no dichotomy between HAUSA AND FULANI in the north
Am in Kano and I do seek to know their tribe base on what I do...
It has always been HAUSA...HAUSA ....I think this is base on HAUSA being the predominant language
You are wasting your time, look at the moniker you are replying and tell me if the person is a normal human.

2 Likes

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by Paretomaster1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
madmohamed:

How is that your problem Fla**tron, leave them alone, and face your erosion ridden region.

The Northerners know a way of handling themselves, besides, the Hausas prefer a simple life...

Read about the Hausas, no-one can wipe them out, ever wonder why the Hausa is almost the most spoken language in Africa?

Face your Biafra ogbeni......

1 Like

Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by madmohamed(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2021
BafanaBafana:

No problems at all. I was only trying to confirm. The way you reason, it stinks.
I'm not Fulani
ok known you can go to hell
Re: Why No Hausa Man Showing Interest To Contests For President by mp3ree: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Asgard73:

Oga face the topic and leave yorubas and tinubu matters. See obsession.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State (photos) / BAT Is A Bad Market Wey No Go Sell ---Osibanjo / Wike illustrating the process it will take to dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.