Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan (28591 Views)

YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down / Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre / Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
Abi na gov dey kil relevant pipu ni
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by maadman: 12:00am On Jan 31, 2021
See o. E b like say Baba don take d anti covid vaccine. If not I've not seen him free mix with people like this in a long time.. and without a mask!

Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by nedekid: 12:21am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by nedekid: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by SirWarlock: 1:13am On Jan 31, 2021
Oddsman:

No there will not be lockdown. Buhari has signed a law for the compulsory use of facemask. Except cases become like that of US, there will be no lockdown.
thing is our capacity can't even put us at the level of the US grin sad.
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by PoliteActivist: 1:57am On Jan 31, 2021
nedekid:

Go and take mectizan(ivermectin).
(0.2 X Weight) ÷3mg
Will give you how many tablets to take.
Take on an empty stomach. Repeat after 3 days. Give your papa and mama and siblings.
Thank me later bro grin

I am thanking u now. But I've known about it for some time. It is actually a cure and not for prevention there is a study by thief big pharma saying it is far from proven

1 Like

Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by ofiko123(m): 4:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Sad...RIP to the dead...
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 31, 2021
PoliteActivist:

I am thanking u now. But I've known about it for some time. It is actually a cure and not for prevention there is a study by thief big pharma saying it is far from proven

I wonder why you people think Big Pharma does not want certain cures to work.

For something to be declared a 'cure' it has to pass a phase 3 test, and also has to pass phase 4 tests...and so far, ivermectin apears to be active somewhat( a cohort stduy showed reduced mortality, but even then some people on the medicament still died from covid), but more tests are needed.

If there was the slightest evidence that Ivermectin...which by the way was created partly by Merck, a big pharma company, worked...they would immediately be manufactruing it by the ton, and growing richer by the day.Same for chloroquine and other medicaments.

You guys should stop this big pharma nonsense. Any one chanting Big Pharma conspiracies usually has something he or she wants to sell you...that eventually does not work.
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by nedekid: 6:39am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by nedekid: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2021
PoliteActivist:

I am informed by frontline care givers that is the miracle medicine they are using. As preventative it kills the virus and even if it gets in, the symptoms will be very mild. We have used it recently after exposure and a death and it worked. I have also used it for aged parents that got sick under recommendation by a consultant to immediately administer to them and we too. It worked. If you have a top frontline staff you are close to, ask. I understand gov wount broadcast this because it is a prescription drug and must be taken by weight not abused. Besides it will the make people less cautious with their safety protocols feeling they are protected.
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by chris2face(m): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2021
Oblitz:

Because you don't know the low profile ones. Even if they die, you won't hear of it.

Thanks best response so far
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by chris2face(m): 8:02am On Jan 31, 2021
michoim:

Killing both low and high profile. But is only high that makes the news while low profile dies in silence. God save us in jesus name....
Amen oh thanks for the information
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2021
nedekid:

Go and take mectizan(ivermectin).
(0.2 X Weight) ÷3mg
Will give you how many tablets to take.
Take on an empty stomach. Repeat after 3 days. Give your papa and mama and siblings.
Thank me later bro grin
thank you! But i have being vaccinated already against covid.
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by PoliteActivist: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2021
nedekid:

I am informed by frontline care givers that is the miracle medicine they are using. As preventative it kills the virus and even if it gets in, the symptoms will be very mild. We have used it recently after exposure and a death and it worked. I have also used it for aged parents that got sick under recommendation by a consultant to immediately administer to them and we too. It worked. If you have a top frontline staff you are close to, ask. I understand gov wount broadcast this because it is a prescription drug and must be taken by weight not abused. Besides it will the make people less cautious with their safety protocols feeling they are protected.

I hear ya. I suspect there are all sorts of cures for covid that they are suppressing because of the trillions that would be made from vaccines. See how Trump and EVERYONE around him whonhad it were quickly cured.
See a possible cure below

1 Like

Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2021
PoliteActivist:

I hear ya. I suspect there are all sorts of cures for covid that they are suppressing because of the trillions that would be made from vaccines. See how Trump and EVERYONE around him whonhad it were quickly cured.
See a possible cure below

Ivermectin shows some promise, but it hasn't undergone phase 3 trials yet, so no one is in a hurry to declare it is the cure.

Also, there are potentially trillions more in cash to be made from a cure. Trust me, if big pharma had a working cure, they will promptly market it and sell it well well.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by nedekid: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2021
gypsey:
thank you! But i have being vaccinated already against covid.
Nice one.
Guess you are abroad.
We here in naija, even those that have the money and are willing to pay even 1m per dose for vazzine cannot get it to buy.
Lucky you.
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by Ghostrye: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
This second wave is more deadly than the first.... The victims don't even have time to say their last prayers unlike before.

Sad thing is that, it is only wiping out relevant people from our country while Irrelevant people like the marauding Fulani herdsmen and one cow lover from daura walks freely without contacting it.

Sleep well sir, may God give your family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Swears man and all those saying that it doesn't affect the lower class folks just don't understand that the death of regular folks won't ever make the news. This wave affects both the rich and the poor, we just don't get news about the poor
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by nedekid: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2021
Vardanes2:

I wonder why you people think Big Pharma does not want certain cures to work.

For something to be declared a 'cure' it has to pass a phase 3 test, and also has to pass phase 4 tests...and so far, ivermectin apears to be active somewhat( a cohort stduy showed reduced mortality, but even then some people on the medicament still died from covid), but more tests are needed.

If there was the slightest evidence that Ivermectin...which by the way was created partly by Merck, a big pharma company, worked...they would immediately be manufactruing it by the ton, and growing richer by the day.Same for chloroquine and other medicaments.

You guys should stop this big pharma nonsense. Any one chanting Big Pharma conspiracies usually has something he or she wants to sell you...that eventually does not work.

One can understand with those that say big pharma, why?
Ivermectin is a cheap old drug that was developed in the 70ies to treat river blindness etc.
Now, imagine that billions have been spent on research to find a cure for covid 19. Phamas are selling vazzine to goverments for billions. Heck Bangladesh pays $4.5 per dose. I hear in the USA it's like $200 (?) per dose.
Then one old drug from the 70ies simply cures or prevents the covid for ₦1500? shocked
The pharmas will likely kick.
Nb: Just speculating.
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2021
nedekid:

One can understand with those that say big pharma, why?
Ivermectin is a cheap old drug that was developed in the 70ies to treat river blindness etc.
Now, imagine that billions have been spent on research to find a cure for covid 19. Phamas are selling vazzine to goverments for billions. Heck Bangladesh pays $4.5 per dose. I hear in the USA it's like $200 (?) per dose.
Then one old drug from the 70ies simply cures or prevents the covid for ₦1500? shocked
The pharmas will likely kick.
Nb: Just speculating.

No the pharmas would immediately start ramping up production.

Potential cure that is already cheap to make? Already available?

Profits roll in
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2021
nedekid:

Nice one.
Guess you are abroad.
We here in naija, even those that have the money and are willing to pay even 1m per dose for vazzine cannot get it to buy.
Lucky you.
well... some Nigerians say they wouldn't take the vaccine, so they don't care.

I told one of them that they couldn't even afford or even see a glimpse the vaccine let alone. What so many Nigerians don't know is that prominent nigerians, politicians and the ones who has dual citizenships are comming over here in the UK to get vaccinated. Whilst in Nigeria they are playing politics with The lives of Nigerians.

You can help them with your prescription of Mectizan (ivermectin) i am sure it would be cheaper and you will make lots of money from it too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by nedekid: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Vardanes2:

No the pharmas would immediately start ramping up production.

Potential cure that is already cheap to make? Already available?

Profits roll in
True sha, mectizan was 15k last week. It is now 60k+. That is even if you see to buy.
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by PoliteActivist: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Vardanes2:

Ivermectin shows some promise, but it hasn't undergone phase 3 trials yet, so no one is in a hurry to declare it is the cure.

Also, there are potentially trillions more in cash to be made from a cure. Trust me, if big pharma had a working cure, they will promptly market it and sell it well well.

Sorry the video wouldn't upload. Anyway in the video a man is testifying how him and everyone around him were cured by ingesting warm salt water through the nose and also gargling with it. Again notice how 74 year old Trump and all around him, not ONE died.
U r wrong.
BIG PHARM WILL SUPRESS OR RUBBISH ANY CURE OR PREVENTION THAT'S CHEAP OR FREE!
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Sorry the video wouldn't upload. Anyway in the video a man is testifying how him and everyone around him were cured by ingesting warm salt water through the nose and also gargling with it. Again notice how 74 year old Trump and all around him, not ONE died.
U r wrong.
BIG PHARM WILL SUPRESS OR RUBBISH ANY CURE OR PREVENTION THAT'S CHEAP OR FREE!

They won't , plus Trump got a lot of drugs, incoluding some expensive ones.
Re: Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan by PoliteActivist: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Vardanes2:

They won't , plus Trump got a lot of drugs, incoluding some expensive ones.

Well, they not only will, that's exactly what they have been doing. From steam to salt to chloroquine, their first and only reaction is that there is no evidence they work even when there are thousands whom they cured.
Whatever Trump got can be made available for FREE if they wanted to. What makes drugs expensive is not ingredients, ONLY big pharma's abitrary mark-ups make drugs expensive!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos / Joseph Ladapo Appointed Surgeon General In Florida (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.