Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Raising Others Is Greatest Legacy Of Successful People, Sen. Orji Kalu Advises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raising Others Is Greatest Legacy Of Successful People, Sen. Orji Kalu Advises (262 Views)

Mohammad Jamiu Is Governor Yahaya Bello’s Greatest Legacy In Kogi - Eunice Agada / Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji / Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raising Others Is Greatest Legacy Of Successful People, Sen. Orji Kalu Advises by Metrix147: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Senate Chief Whip, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has urged well-to-do and successful men and women in the society to pay attention in raising those who will take over the baton from them, saying there lies their legacy.

ABN TV Online reports that the former Abia governor spoke on Thursday at his Neya Camp in Igbere, Bende local government country home during the birthday celebration of billionaire oil mogul, Tein Seleyefubara Jack Rich.

According to Kalu, a businessman and the senator representing Abia North, the celebrant has distinguished himself as a good example of those who have held sway in the oil and gas industry when the old hands are taking the back seat on the ground of age.

While expressing gratitude to God for the life of Mr. Jack Rich, he insisted that a good life hinges on raising others to success.

"That is what life is all about. It is not on how many things you do for yourself but on how many people you can rise to success.

"I live in peace with my community. People say that successful people stay in a community without peace. I can tell you that I live here in triple rating peace.

"If anything happens in this community, the people protect me first before anything. That's the truth because I respect even the least person in this community. I mix with them freely in this village, no policeman follows me around" he said.

While expressing gratitude to the celebrant for choosing his Igbere home town for the celebration, he prayed God to endow him with more years and successful life.

Sen. Kalu also applauded Mr. Jack Rich's choice of inviting clergymen as dominant guests at the occasion.

Our correspondent gathered that the event had in attendance the entire leadership of South-South and Southeast Christian Association of Nigeria and business personalities.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/01/raising-others-is-greatest-legacy-of-successful-people-sen-kalu-advises/

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Raising Others Is Greatest Legacy Of Successful People, Sen. Orji Kalu Advises by Xscape1993(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
We have heard you sir.
Re: Raising Others Is Greatest Legacy Of Successful People, Sen. Orji Kalu Advises by Biafrawemove: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Slavishly
Re: Raising Others Is Greatest Legacy Of Successful People, Sen. Orji Kalu Advises by Balkan(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
How did you donate Abia people land to your Fulani masters?
ESN is waiting for your answer
Trouble day your head nowoo
Re: Raising Others Is Greatest Legacy Of Successful People, Sen. Orji Kalu Advises by triple996(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2021
cheesy grin grin Igbo people are very funny walahi
Lion preaching against carnivorous activities cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Tony Momoh Is Dead / Some Nigerians Have Called On The FG To Appoint An Igbo As Inspector / The Coming Weeks Will Be EPIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.