Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen Inside His Car (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen Inside His Car (Graphic Photo) (3447 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen Inside His Car (Graphic Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2021
shocked

Assassinated?

No be only assassinated....... Can't you see he was terminated ?

Gunmen don't just eliminate people without a sound reason......

An ill gotten wealth must surely go down one day....
Re: Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen Inside His Car (Graphic Photo) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 7:52am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen Inside His Car (Graphic Photo) by Mayng01(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2021
This country isn’t safe at all. In fact, it has gotten worse under this administration, which is now worrisome
Re: Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen Inside His Car (Graphic Photo) by kuonbe(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2021
but who dey drive the car
Re: Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen Inside His Car (Graphic Photo) by gambia(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2021
Olabode971:
undecided embarassed

this country worst... killings everywhere.

JahrastaFada provide me money make I leave this shithole nau..

I don't ask for money for Benz or Gwagon oh, na just money to japa out of here to saner Cline...

Ain't loving this country anymore..

That's the best prayer any reasonable person can say at the moment. I can't wait to escape to a saner climes.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen Inside His Car (Graphic Photo) by amuwo1980: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Looks like he is in the passenger’s seat, so they must have trailed him from his house or he is a victim of a stray bullet
Re: Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen Inside His Car (Graphic Photo) by sissoko89: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2021
Hmmmm,just one shot everything burst
RIP bro..
Re: Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen Inside His Car (Graphic Photo) by davillian(m): 11:07am On Jan 31, 2021
LeeSantos:
well, gunmen don't just kill random persons.
them get who dem dey find. and someone who hasn't caused trouble no get fear of been assassinated.
I rest my cast.
Clean assassination
No wasting of bullet
One shot one kill
Wait o wat of the driver of the car.....
Re: Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen Inside His Car (Graphic Photo) by Reelmii: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
All this people asking for the driver

If na una be the driver, una no go run for una life

That is if the driver was not injured

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS / Finding A Stolen Phone; Share Your "Detective" Skills / How The Owner Of Fireman Generator Was Murdered And His Body Packed In A Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.