Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Learn How To Astral Travel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learn How To Astral Travel (283 Views)

Astral Travel And Reincarnation / The Dangers Of Astral Traveling / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Astral Travel by tgmservice: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
Learn how to safely travel out of the body and, in the wink of an eye, journey to the ends of the earth. Surf the astral plane to discover different dimensions and the beings that inhabit them. Discover the fastest, simplest techniques to induce conscious astral projection. Prove to yourself that you are more than a physical body. Join us for a class that may forever change your view of reality.

Indicate if you are interested in this experience
Re: Learn How To Astral Travel by falcon01: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
I really miss Bilyionaire
Re: Learn How To Astral Travel by helinues: 5:53am On Jan 31, 2021
I just returned from one...
Re: Learn How To Astral Travel by AntiChristian: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2021
grin

Awọn oniro!
Re: Learn How To Astral Travel by vinzita1(m): 12:49am On Feb 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
I am interested
Re: Learn How To Astral Travel by Kobojunkie: 3:56am On Feb 03, 2021
tgmservice:
Learn how to safely travel out of the body and, in the wink of an eye, journey to the ends of the earth. Surf the astral plane to discover different dimensions and the beings that inhabit them. Discover the fastest, simplest techniques to induce conscious astral projection. Prove to yourself that you are more than a physical body. Join us for a class that may forever change your view of reality.

Indicate if you are interested in this experience
I am in interested. So, what does on need to do in order for that to take place? undecided
What real benefits are there and how can one harness those benefits to actively improve oneself and many humanity as well?

I have read some suggest they are able to converse withh recently deceased spirits, something I don't believe will be of any benefit to me, unless they are revealing where they buried their treasures before their pasing. undecided

I have also read that I am able to communicate with other minds while projecting, but seriously isn't email and online chat less intrusive and more energy efficient? I mean I already have enough vivid dreaming to take care of all the communicating my brain cab take when not actively engaging my environment. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bicycle Dream Meaning / Abomination Of Desolation And The Great Tribulation / Bible Versions And The Years They Were Published By Their Authors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.