Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Tutorial On How To Remove Silhouette Filter Red Light From Videos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tutorial On How To Remove Silhouette Filter Red Light From Videos (1918 Views)

I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) / Bobrisky Gets Own Snapchat Filter (Pictures) / Beverly Osu Shares Filter-Free Selfie, Bares Cleavage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial On How To Remove Silhouette Filter Red Light From Videos by lilmerhnuel(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hey guys, my name is Detty and I am the CEO of 9jaedublog, today I will be teaching you an easy step-by-step guide on how to remove the trending red filter (silhouette) from any picture/videos, stay tuned. If this is your first time here, kindly bookmark this blog as we bring to you the most trending and thrilling news and tutorials around you.

How do you do the Silhouette Challenge on TikTok?
The Silhouette Challenge is usually someone posing in front of a doorway and then suddenly turning into a silhouette when the lights go off.

This normally happens to the sound of "Put Your Head on My Shoulder" by Paul Anka.

Lots of people use Doja Cat's song "Freak" in which she sample's Anka's song from the 1950s.

There's a few TikTok Silhouette Challenge explainer videos on the app but one of the best is from a user called @nurseswilling.

Here’s a tutorial for anybody wanting to do the #silhouettechallenge
Open Snapchat, go to filters and then click Explore.
- Then search for "vin rouge".
- Then prop your phone up ready to film, turn off the lights in your room but leave a door open to the hallway and make sure the hallway lights are on.
- You should see on screen that this creates a silhouette look.
- That means you can then perform your dance or whatever style of TikTok you were hoping to make in this silhouette form.
- If you're created a sudden contrast from normal pose to silhouette then you'll need to film the clips separately as one will need the filter and one won't.
- Then just edit them together.
- Of course, this does mean you'd be filming the video outside of the TikTok app.
- Then you'll need to upload it to TikTok once done.
- You could always try the same steps but without a snapchat filter and put a coloured light in your hallway.

How To Remove Red Light In The Silhouette Challenge?
Firstly, download Adobe Lightroom app on your mobile device and import the video to the app.

Step 2. Go to the color settings, understanding that red is the primary color that can be removed via balancing your temperature of the video (RGB) balancing. Just play around with this.

Another method is using Inshot video editing app, go to your google playstore or app store and download then install Inshot video editing app....
Re: Tutorial On How To Remove Silhouette Filter Red Light From Videos by lilmerhnuel(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Firstly, download Adobe Lightroom app on your mobile device and import the video to the app.

Step 2. Go to the color settings, understanding that red is the primary color that can be removed via balancing your temperature of the video (RGB) balancing. Just play around with this.

Another method is using Inshot video editing app, go to your google playstore or app store and download then install Inshot video editing app....

You can watch the full video here: How To Remove Red Light In The Silhouette Challenge?
Re: Tutorial On How To Remove Silhouette Filter Red Light From Videos by Acjohn(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2021
Wickedness loading...
Re: Tutorial On How To Remove Silhouette Filter Red Light From Videos by lilmerhnuel(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Acjohn:
Wickedness loading...
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet 20years Old Warri BILLIONAIRE Who Claims To Be Richer Than Davido A Wizkid / Meet Kid Model Diane Egwuatu The Little Girl In Dulux Commercial / “My Son-in-law…” – Jada P’s Father Confirms Wizkid And His Daughter’s Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.