Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,980 members, 7,832,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Please I Need Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Business Ideas (394 Views)

Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 / Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Business Ideas by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Please I have up to 1.5 million and I’m a student (300L Mbbs)
Please which business can I venture into?
Thank you all wonderful people for the forthcoming advices
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas by LPFI: 4:10am On Jan 31, 2021
GreatestManEver:

With this amount you have sir, you can start a profitable business with as little as 10% of that amount and start growing at your own pace.

By the time you graduate, that business will already become a success, you can then expand by investing heavily and become employer of labour rather than seeking jobs.

The essence of University education isn't to be looking for jobs after graduation but to use the knowledge you have acquired to solve at least a problem in your environment either by creating your own product or rendering a service that people are ready to pay for.

At lifeplus foundation international, we have not less than 22 vocational skills both in agric and non agric sectors. You will be trained by our experts anywhere in Nigeria, we will give you a mentor because every successful person has at least one mentor, we have markets both home and abroad for most of the agric sectors, so we help you sell your farm produce.

Agric Sector

*Cassava farming
*Snail
*Fish farming
*Poultry
*Piggery
*Goat rearing
*Animal feeds production
*Vegetable farming
*Goat farming
*Grass cutter
*Rabbit rearing
*Mushroom farming
*Beekeeping

Non Agric Sector

*Soap making
*Paint making
*Bead making
*Perfume making
*Shoe & bag making
*Insecticide making
*Digital marketing
*Makeup
*Chips production & packaging
*Catering & baking services

For further details, you can visit my Nairaland thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/6380932/lifeplus-foundation-international-everything-need
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas by Mannyemmy(m): 5:25am On Jan 31, 2021
GreatestManEver:
Do you intend starting up your own business or you're looking for investment deals to invest your money?
However, if you're going for the former which is starting up your own business, due to the fact that you're still a student, you may not have the whole time to monitor. Moreover, if you still insist on starting up a business, your best bet as a student is to establish the business in your institution. Now what kind of business can I startup in the university? You can startup importation of phones and also employ a phone repairer. Most universities has told all it's students that they should get a mobile device compulsory so they can introduce e-learning etc. So the demand and repair of phones will be high in the universities.

You can also startup a chicken and chips business in your university which will be run every night and you can also easily monitor it. Just employ a pro that's good and you're good to go. Carryout a unique branding by getting a booking system, your packaging and doing home/hostel delivery across your institution.

You can also start an online loan application giving
small personal loans and you will generate your revenues from the proposed interest rates. It's quite lucrative. Just get a well automated loan application platform that will ensure the security of your funds and you're good to go. It's something you can personally control remotely.

You can as well also startup a gaming center. Just purchase PS4 and other gaming consoles and you're good to go.

Moreover, If you're going for the later which is looking out for a investment deal to invest your funds, avoid any high yield investment platform, Ponzi schemes, betting etc
Alternatively, you can also join my business networking group to be connected to more opportunities. If interested, click on the link on my signature and if the link doesn't works, chat up the number you see there to be added.

Best regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Business Ideas by ExaminersNigeri: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2021
GreatestManEver:

Listen and Listen carefully, If you are to invest, never invest all you have, i mean the whole 1.5million into any business. Save the 1million naira and invest 500k. Thats common sense, First rule of investment is never to put all your eggs in one basket, especially as a student. Never listen to anyone who tells you to put all your money in any enterprise even offline.

Now in this new age there is so much you can begin with 500k that will stable you financially, without stress,.even after you have left school.

So Let me show you what i'm into.

1. Amazon Kindle Publishing : I know you must have been hearing of this. 100k from that money is enough to stable you in this business. . Bro with 100k and good guidance Amazon can fetch royalties even much more than your initial capital, i mean even long after schooling. Once it has been setup. The side money to run your schooling will be from there. Every month you get your paycheck from Payoneer, and Life goes On.

2. YouTube : 300k is enough to stand here, and it is a goldmine. I will leave it there. All you need is the technical-know how. Earning from Youtube is not about talent. Its about being Inventive. If you can see far and like i said have good guidance, then you are good to go.

3.Open up a Computer Business Center Inside Your school: if You can handle it, alongside coursework
Rent a shopping space inside your school
Buy photocopy machines, One or two printers, some desktop computers, one/two laptops is Ok. And there you go, there is a waiting market already. Printing, Photocopying and registrations are everyday activities in school environment, you can benefit from it. Wish we could meet in person. But just incase you venture into any of the above that's my contact.

+1 (506) 802-8063

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Business Ideas by megaxart(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mannyemmy:

Do you intend starting up your own business or you're looking for investment deals to invest your money?
However, if you're going for the former which is starting up your own business, due to the fact that you're still a student, you may not have the whole time to monitor. Moreover, if you still insist on starting up a business, your best bet as a student is to establish the business in your institution. Now what kind of business can I startup in the university? You can startup importation of phones and also employ a phone repairer. Most universities has told all it's students that they should get a mobile device compulsory so they can introduce e-learning etc. So the demand and repair of phones will be high in the universities.

You can also startup a chicken and chips business in your university which will be run every night and you can also easily monitor it. Just employ a pro that's good and you're good to go. Carryout a unique branding by getting a booking system, your packaging and doing home/hostel delivery across your institution.

You can also start an online loan application giving
small personal loans and you will generate your revenues from the proposed interest rates. It's quite lucrative. Just get a well automated loan application platform that will ensure the security of your funds and you're good to go. It's something you can personally control remotely.

You can as well also startup a gaming center. Just purchase PS4 and other gaming consoles and you're good to go.

Moreover, If you're going for the later which is looking out for a investment deal to invest your funds, avoid any high yield investment platform, Ponzi schemes, betting etc
Alternatively, you can also join my business networking group to be connected to more opportunities. If interested, click on the link on my signature and if the link doesn't works, chat up the number you see there to be added.

Best regards.

Not OP, but these are some great ideas! Thank you!
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas by Slimslimqq: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
GreatestManEver:
buy a minibus(Korope) for transportation, its cost only 950k @ ladipo market, and give a driver to deliver 5k to u daily, or 30k weekly, thank me later, cus u will be glad u did.

if u like this idea, pls lemme be ur driver, I no get job abeg.. 09060191506.

(1) (Reply)

7 Business Ideas In Real Estate Industry In 2021 / Which Loan App Is The Best And Reliable? / Trouble For Dangote As Cement Truck Officers Protest Over Unpaid Salaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.