Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) (4147 Views)

Amechi's Top 5 Tips For Writing The Perfect YouTube Script (A Must Read) / Article Writers Needed, Make 80k Monthly For Writing Articles / Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Dannie1250(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2021
Hi there,

I'm Dannie, a content builder.

I'm experieced in writing several niches—career, technology, fashion, finance, health and motivationals—whatever the niche, i'm able to produce unique pieces

product descriptions, articles (long or short), product reviews.

I'll deliver articles that are:

- well researched (with mainly primary sources),
- well detailed with good intros and conclusions,
- easy to read
- relevant and free of fluffs,
- conversational (my thing),
- Creatively optimised with the necessary SEO key words.
- 100% Unique

I'm able to show samples too;

I'd like to work with you on the ongoing task.

09060649862 (whatsapp)

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Jadeprincesss(f): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=Paramountgift post=100269289][/quote]
Good day. Please I'm interested in the writing job. My email address is sybilikechukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Marvbabs(f): 3:04am On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=Paramountgift post=100269289][/quote]Good day, Sir/Madam.

I'm Marvellous Babajide, A Creative Content Writer.

I'm talented in writing, I was top five in an essay competition at the state level during my junior secondary school days. I've authored two books and I've got a two years experience on content creation for companies which include THE WRITING COMPANY AFRICA, LACIUDAD, etc. I also attend courses as possible to improve myself.

Recently, I proofread and edited a content for a U.K based website and I deliver unique contents too.

I've written two ebooks and you can check out my works here:

https://lightscreativity..com/2021/02/productive-relationshipsthe-giant-ofa.html

https://lightscreativity..com/2021/02/youre-your-problems-and-solutions.html

https://www.facebook.com/100017089388644/posts/654151588497815/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100017089388644/posts/773791596533813/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100017089388644/posts/798187997427506/?app=fbl

I can churn out at least 10 articles weekly (could be more) and that's because I'm currently an undergraduate. If I was on holidays, I can churn out up to at least 30 articles weekly.

My strengths include: ebook writing, ghostwriting, blog posts, editing and profreading.

I look forward to displaying my skills and talent in writing with this great team.
You can reach me via 09071889756.

1 Like

Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by SeunIbiwoye: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2021

Good day here! I hope you are fine?
I can help you write original content on the topics mentioned. I use Grammarly, 1text.com and will make all my contents free of plagiarism.

I'm will be willing to you some of my writings.

This is a link to my what app account https:///+2348105931745.

Thanks for reading!
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by SeunIbiwoye: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2021
PLAGIARISM FREE CONTENT WRITING

I can help you write original cocontentn the topics mentioned.

I use Grammarly, 1text.com and will make all my contents free of plagiarism.

This is a link to my what app account https:///+2348105931745.
Thanks for reading!
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by SeunIbiwoye: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2021
PLAGIARISM FREE CONTENT WRITING

I can help you write original contents on the topics mentioned.

I use Grammarly, 1text.com and will make all my contents free of plagiarism.

This is a link to my what app account /+2348105931745.
Thanks for reading!
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by AbrahamZamani: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2021
Doortun:
Accomplished writers with a very sound command of English are required for writing tasks. Can you perform quality analysis with broad oversight on topics while 1) Providing readers with entertaining and value-based content 2)Writing attention-grabbing write-ups.

If yes, then your services will be needed with experience in guest posting, summarizing, SEO Focused Content, and blogging?

The task will be simple and you definitely will not have any issue if are good at writing and spending time online questing for knowledge.

Bonus if you know and can write about International Politics, Relationship, Redpill Knowledge with regards to Marriage and Men's Issue.

N1.7 Per Word
You keep a log of your work (word counts) and payment due.
No limit to what you can write once you have been approved as a dedicated writer.
Payout is every 2 weeks.
An additional bonus on the quality job to be disclosed.

Caveat:
Ability to churn out jobs in a timely manner with no errors.
No stuffing of unnecessary words to bulk up submission to the point where the content cut of readers' attention.
Only follow the instruction below if you agree with the remuneration and task.
No AI or spun article.

Please quote this post and write a few line, Better if you have something to share about past jobs(optional) I will get across to you, if I would like us to proceed working together.

Thanks.

Hello I am a professional content writer. I write articles and copies. You check out my latest article and copy in a landing I also designed.

Article: https://helloxandy.com/the-six-degrees-of-separation-its-a-small-world/

Landing page: https://helloxandy.com/book-sell-landing-page/

You can reach me on 07062766895
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Brunicekid(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2021
I am a freelance writer, and I can deliver top-notch articles to you...

Here are my contact details:

E-mail: ogunkayode.oluwaseyi@gmail.com
WhatsApp Number: 09098931770
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Mrdikachi(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Am a writer ,i can research and write on international politics ,I can spend time online
I am open to the job

You can reach me 08131957891 chat me on whatsapp
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by emilfischer(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Doortun:
Accomplished writers with a very sound command of English are required for writing tasks. Can you perform quality analysis with broad oversight on topics while 1) Providing readers with entertaining and value-based content 2)Writing attention-grabbing write-ups.

If yes, then your services will be needed with experience in guest posting, summarizing, SEO Focused Content, and blogging?

The task will be simple and you definitely will not have any issue if are good at writing and spending time online questing for knowledge.

Bonus if you know and can write about International Politics, Relationship, Redpill Knowledge with regards to Marriage and Men's Issue.

N1.7 Per Word
No limit to what you can write once you have been approved as a dedicated writer.
Payout is every 2 weeks.

Caveat:
No stuffing of unnecessary words to bulk up submission to the point where the content cut of readers' attention.
No AI or spun article.

Please quote this post and write a few line, Better if you have something to share about past jobs(optional) I will get across to you, if I would like us to proceed working together.

Thanks.

I can help you write grammatically correct, plagiarism free content. I can carryout timely research to get the needed information writing a top notch articles.

You can reach me on 08154277705.
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Maryodunayo(f): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2021
emilfischer:

I can help you write grammatically correct, plagiarism free content. I can carryout timely research to get the needed information writing a top notch articles.

You can reach me on 07065945201.
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Thepenpiercer: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2021
I am a content writer that can write dramatically sound content. I can carry out research and write top notch articles while working against deadlines
Phone/ Whatsapp: 08088629556
Email: abdullahisoliu2000@gmail.com
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Thepenpiercer: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2021
Thepenpiercer:
I am a content writer that can write gramatically sound content. I can carry out research and write top-notch articles while working against deadlines
Phone/ Whatsapp: 08088629556
Email: abdullahisoliu2000@gmail.com
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by MuffAkom(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2021
Doortun:

N1.7 Per Word
Payout is every 2 weeks.

Caveat:
No AI or spun article.

Thanks.
09020980061 WhatsApp
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by ArkofGod01(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2021
Hello,

I see you are looking to work with a content writer who can come up with a well-written content.

I will be glad to work with you on this project because when you work with me, you would get well researched original content, that would educate and excite your readers and it will persuade them to take necessary action.

I am a creative content writer and ca native English speaker. My approach to projects is fast, flexible and friendly!

You can reach me on WhatsApp : 08064651151 and email at toluwalaseolunlade@gmail.com. Let's talk better about it.

Kind regards,
Toluwalase.
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Precious5752: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2021
MuffAkom:

09020980061 WhatsApp

Do you need professional content writing, editing, and proofreading?
Do you need quality work for content projects? Do you need help in editing and proofreading projects?

Hi there,

I'm a professional content writer, editor, proofreader, and I help clients form the exact right words for precisely suitable projects by using the perfect techniques for the work. I help clients to :

-form words that create a lasting impression
-develop quality details/content on a proposed project.
- edit and review articles which creates a remarkable impression.
-give quality proofreading on clients project

When you work with me, you will get a fast response, clear communication, first-class administration, and excellent work fulfillment on most projects.

If any of that sounds like what you need, contact me!
You can contact me via 08161365752 or chukwumapee@gmail.com.

Friendly,
Chukwuma Precious

P.S: Regardless of who you choose, keep my profile handy in case you need me later.
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Maryodunayo(f): 4:35am On Jul 22, 2021
My name is Odunyo Afolabi
I am a content creator.
I do a lot of researches around my job and I am here to do this job with you...
Here is my email address
odunayome4@gmail.com
Along side my WhatsApp number +23465945201
I hope to hear from you soon..
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Vicanible(f): 6:16am On Jul 23, 2021
My articles are non-plagiarized and grammatical errors-free.
I also meet deadlines as I value your time and mine.
Feel free to reach out as I'm ready to start immediately.
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Justelena: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Doortun:

N1.7 Per Word
Payout is every 2 weeks.

Caveat:
No AI or spun article.

Thanks.

Hi. I am interested in working with you. I am a graduate of English Language and writing is something I thought was seamless until I ventured into writing for publications.

If interested in working with me, you can reach me via this number, 08164516641.
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Amyeboche: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hello,

My name is Amos and I can fill in for this position with deliveries beyond your expectation.

Tel no; 08067187090
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Horlarwaleh(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Doortun:

N1.7 Per Word
Payout is every 2 weeks.

Caveat:
No AI or spun article.

Thanks.
I'm an experienced content writer and developer. I've written several articles for publishers, edited Web contents and novels. Without mincing much words together, A trial will convince you.
I will be available on phone, chat or mail should incase you're interested in further discussion about this.
Olawaleabdulsalam33@gmail.com
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Haybeelee: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good evening
My name is Abdullahi
I'm a content writer, I do a lot of research and my write ups are plagiarism free. I do a lot of research around my job. It will be a pleasure to work with you.
You can contact me though WhatsApp 08068431198
Haybeelee0005@gmail.com
U will be looking forward to your reply.
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Maryodunayo(f): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=Horlarwaleh post=104183679]
I'm an experienced content writer and developer. I've written several articles for publishers, edited Web contents and novels. Without mincing much words together, A trial will convince you.
I will be available on phone, chat or mail should incase you're interested in further discussion about this.
Odunayome4@gmail.com
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by jamzyboy1: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Horlarwaleh:

am interested am an experienced writer 07015667816
this is my email ukaracletusjames@gmail.com
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by jamzyboy1: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Horlarwaleh:

am interested in the writing job this my number 07015667816
ukaracletusjames@gmail.com
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by jamzyboy1: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Dannie1250:
Hi there,

I'm Dannie, a content builder.

I'm experieced in writing several niches—career, technology, fashion, finance, health and motivationals—whatever the niche, i'm able to produce unique pieces

product descriptions, articles (long or short), product reviews.

I'll deliver articles that are:

- well researched (with mainly primary sources),
am interested in the job 07015667816
ukaracletusjames@gmail.com
- well detailed with good intros and conclusions,
- easy to read
- relevant and free of fluffs,
- conversational (my thing),
- Creatively optimised with the necessary SEO key words.
- 100% Unique

I'm able to show samples too;

I'd like to work with you on the ongoing task.

09060649862 (whatsapp)

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Immasive: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doortun:

N1.7 Per Word
Payout is every 2 weeks.

Caveat:
No AI or spun article.

Thanks.

Should you choose to work with me, you can expect an amiable, reliable and dependable working partner in me

I can proficiently :

Use Long Tail Keywords
Make use of Google Docs
Use Grammarly
Source and Insert Hyperlinks
Write SEO-inclined articles
Source and Insert Royalty-Free Images
Transcribe
Write Website Content Materials
Write Ebooks and Product Guides

I can make delivery of up to 4,000 words daily.

Rest assured, you can count on me . I know what it takes to be a good writer and bring success at article development and i'm bring this and more to the table.

I can be reached on 09121073919
Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by Adehass: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hi, I am Adegbenro Abiodun. I am a diligent freelance SEO content writer, with 4 years of experience. My peers frequently praise me as efficient. Also, I deliver non-plagiarized and optimized content. My articles are thoroughly checked by Grammarly, Marketmuse, and Copyscape before submission. I believe we'll do great work together.
Doortun:

N1.7 Per Word
Payout is every 2 weeks.

Caveat:
No AI or spun article.

Thanks.

Re: Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) by IbukuNiyanu: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Am a competent copywriter. I will deliver my work adequately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Of The Month- Strange Encounters By Akposb / "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.