Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Happened After My Mum's Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened After My Mum's Death (21886 Views)

How Prophet Kingsley Accurately Predicted About Seyi Vibes Mum’s Death,stages 3 / Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened After My Mum's Death by Interesting15: 6:45am On Jan 31, 2021
About six years ago, my loving mum departed this world when I was a 20-year-old young chap. It was sudden and of course, painful.

However, fortunately, years before the ugly incident, I've met the LORD Jesus as a teenager, and have submitted my life to HIM. I will be eternally grateful to God for making me wise enough to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as a teenager, and giving me the Holy Spirit Who helped me to embrace a life of holiness and purity. You know, I dedicated myself to serving Jesus, and didn't have time for many of those rubbish stuff many youngsters occupied themselves with.

Few days before my mum's death, I have been down with malaria. So, you can imagine how bad it was when the incident eventually happened. It was even scarier when some people started creating a picture of a tough and hopeless future.

But amazingly, JESUS promised to stay with me, and He assured me He will never forsake me for once. Guess what? It has been many years since then, and JESUS HAS NEVER FAILED. And I'm writing this as a testimony of the goodness and faithfulness of the Lord Jesus.

I've been enjoying pleasantness from Him, and His support system never failed for once. Physically, emotionally, materially, mentally, spiritually, He is always there for me. He continued connecting me with people and platforms He make use of for my good and comfort. My ministry keeps growing, I live in peace and joy EVERYDAY, and I'm always enjoying bliss in HIM.

This is to testify that Jesus is True, and He is always True to His words. He has promised NEVER to forsake His own, and He has proven to be True. For me, it's an encouragement that everything He has spoken and recorded in the Bible, will always be fulfilled (including His second coming).

As I stated earlier, the wisest decision I made in life was to give my life to JESUS many years ago when I was still a young teenager. If I didn't do this at that time, I wonder what the effect the death of my mum would have had on me today.
And so, I'm encouraging you too, dear readers, to give your life to JESUS today, and make HIM your Lord and Savior. Jesus is all you need. If you open your heart to Him, He will come and give you peace and joy.

I don't know what is currently going on in your life. But I'm telling you that Jesus is the solution. Anywhere you are, just ask Him with sincerity, "Jesus, come into my life. Have mercy on me LORD JESUS'. He will not ignore you, but will turn your life around for good.

If you are already a Christian, I'm encouraging you to be more serious with Jesus, and let go of anything still holding you back from walking with HIM perfectly. Quit sin and immorality. Spend more time with HIM in prayers and Bible meditation. It is well with you in Jesus Name. Amen

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/01/what-happened-after-my-mums-death.html?m=1

276 Likes 27 Shares

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Interesting15: 6:46am On Jan 31, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by HelpYourself(m): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2021
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2021
It's good to always hear that someone began to follow God early on in life even in his teenage years.

I have met some teenagers here that are also on fire for God and desire to be all that God wants them to be. They all know the value of their virginity hence are determined not to lose it before marriage.

Sometime late two years ago I met a teenager in a keke who had just closed from school and after a while she began to preach to me, and I was like what?

The things she told me appeared she was God-sent because they were somethings she said concerning me that she couldn't have known about except she was told by God. Hence I asked her if she knew about the Holy Spirit, and she said "yes" that He was the one that sent her to talk to me. And that she felt reluctant at first but she had to obey.

I was really pleased to find out that there were still teenagers that were led of the Spirit of God, it gave me hope for the future.

God bless.

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by tobechi74: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2021
Congratulations. Not everyone who lost mum has positive ending

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by illicit(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's good to always hear that someone began to follow God early on in life even in his teenage years.

I have met some teenagers here that are also on fire for God and desire to be all that God wants them to be. They all know the value of their virginity hence are determined not to lose it before marriage.

Sometime late two years ago I met a teenager in a keke who had just closed from school and after a while she began to preach to me, and I was like what?

The things she told me appeared she was God-sent because they were somethings she said concerning me that she couldn't have known about except she was told by God. Hence I asked her if she knew about the Holy Spirit, and she said "yes" that He was the one that sent her to talk to me. And that she felt reluctant at first but she had to obey.

I was really pleased to find out that there were still teenagers that were led of the Spirit of God, it gave me hope for the future.

God bless.

Everybody has weird dreams with Malaria....

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2021
But amazingly, JESUS promised to stay with me, and He assured me He will never forsake me for once. Guess what? It has been many years since then, and JESUS HAS NEVER FAILED. And I'm writing this as a testimony of the goodness and faithfulness of the Lord Jesus.
Jesus will never fail you no matter what,
His word his Yea and Amen.

Here is God's promise to you no matter what you are going through in life at the moment.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by beehivedata(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2021
embarassed
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by InvertedHammer: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2021
Interesting15:

About six years ago, my loving mum departed this world when I was a 20-year-old young chap. It was sudden and of course, painful.

However, fortunately, years before the ugly incident, I've met the LORD Jesus as a teenager, and have submitted my life to HIM. I will be eternally grateful to God for making me wise enough to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as a teenager, and giving me the Holy Spirit Who helped me to embrace a life of holiness and purity. You know, I dedicated myself to serving Jesus, and didn't have time for many of those rubbish stuff many youngsters occupied themselves with.

Few days before my mum's death, I have been down with malaria. So, you can imagine how bad it was when the incident eventually happened. It was even scarier when some people started creating a picture of a tough and hopeless future.

I've been enjoying pleasantness from Him, and His support system never failed for once. Physically, emotionally, materially, mentally, spiritually, He is always there for me. He continued connecting me with people and platforms He make use of for my good and comfort. My ministry keeps growing, I live in peace and joy EVERYDAY, and I'm always enjoying bliss in HIM.

This is to testify that Jesus is True, and He is always True to His words. He has promised NEVER to forsake His own, and He has proven to be True. For me, it's an encouragement that everything He has spoken and recorded in the Bible, will always be fulfilled (including His second coming).

As I stated earlier, the wisest decision I made in life was to give my life to JESUS many years ago when I was still a young teenager. If I didn't do this at that time, I wonder what the effect the death of my mum would have had on me today.
And so, I'm encouraging you too, dear readers, to give your life to JESUS today, and make HIM your Lord and Savior. Jesus is all you need. If you open your heart to Him, He will come and give you peace and joy.

I don't know what is currently going on in your life. But I'm telling you that Jesus is the solution. Anywhere you are, just ask Him with sincerity, "Jesus, come into my life. Have mercy on me LORD JESUS'. He will not ignore you, but will turn your life around for good.

If you are already a Christian, I'm encouraging you to be more serious with Jesus, and let go of anything still holding you back from walking with HIM perfectly. Quit sin and immorality. Spend more time with HIM in prayers and Bible meditation. It is well with you in Jesus Name. Amen

/
You made life-changing decisions. That's all.

Jesus didn't tell you shit.

/

20 Likes

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Brendaniel: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2021
Halleluyah
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by pajaka77: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2021
Oya, boko has come down to the south, please tell in prayer to do something oooo before things scatter
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Davido571: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2021
B
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by chieveboy(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2021
A 'Guardian Angel' would come in ways you would accept of course.
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by dazzlingd(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2021
sad

How does he look like, is he tall, light skin and does he have long beards. Was he wearing all white looking handsome and compassionate.?

Wat language was he speaking to u and how does his voice sound like

4 Likes

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by AntiChristian: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Many non-Christians too are in this same shoe of yours with dead parent(s).

Apparently Jesus was not there for them. So who was?

5 Likes

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Promise of Jehovah

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by emmabest2000(m): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Moral of the story

All those joy , peace and bliss in God everyday happens because you are still single ,

If you doubt me , ask all those numerous divorcee pastors ... grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by illicit(m): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2021
When u have malaria u will also have weird dreams....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Sleekfingers: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2021
Interesting15:

no do the necessary with your life. Be waiting for one jew man that died over 2000years ago.....

2 Likes

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Ohoto9: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2021
Hmmmm
God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2021
36STATES:
Complete rubbish. Jesus took your mother away from you and promised to be with you?
InvertedHammer:
You made life-changing decisions. That's all.
Jesus didn't tell you shit.
Shut up in Jesus name .... okay?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by frank417: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2021
God be praised

1 Like

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Triangles1(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2021
Jesus bring salvation and eternal life but if you fail to hustle and you're hungry don't blame Jesus.

Heaven help does that help themself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by nams77: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2021
Good one my boy. Keep the fire blazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by IamWonderful: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2021
pol
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by youngchopper(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2021
Interesting15:

send me your account number
shalom

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by 36STATES: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Complete rubbish. Jesus took your mother away from you and promised to be with you?

Is your life better than those whose mothers are still alive? Many people have their mothers and fathers with them and still enjoy 1000 times better life than you.

The zoo's failed education system has messed up the reasoning capacity of so many people. I am sorry you lost your mum but you are absolutely deluded.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2021
youngchopper:

send me your account number
shalom

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service / Pope Francis Fires Bishop Joseph Strickland / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Music Video Shoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.