Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Princess Shyngle Weds Her ‘best Friend’ And Crushed Since 8th Grade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Weds Her ‘best Friend’ And Crushed Since 8th Grade (3014 Views)

Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) / Aliko Dangote‘s Niece, Aziza Dangote, Weds Her Groom, Aminu Waziri (Photos) / Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Weds Her ‘best Friend’ And Crushed Since 8th Grade by oluwase54: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2021
Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Princess Shyngle now weds her best friend and her name Has Officially Changed To Mrs Bala-Gaye.

She shared footage of her man proposing to her and other clips showing them displaying massive PDA. She explained in the caption that they are already married and she’s officially a wife.

The young producer who once attempted suicide wrote:

"My crush since 8th grade even though you didn’t use to look my way back then the only man I ever hit on numerous times but I had no luck instead you choose to be my friend for over 10 years , little did either of us knew we were gonna end up together. Our real and genuine friendship brought us together and made our relationship and bound stronger than ever. I’m still taking it all in and I know all this would not have been possible without Allah. I’m blessed to be married to my childhood crush, my forever crush, my best friend, gossip partner and love of my life.. Mrs Bala-Gaye 4life. I’m officially a wife."

Recall, Only months ago, the Gambian actress broke off her engagement to her Senegalese boo, Frederic Badji...
Click link below⬇️ to continue reading

https://we9ja.com/princess-shyngle-weds-her-best-friend-and-crushed-since-8th-grade/

Re: Princess Shyngle Weds Her ‘best Friend’ And Crushed Since 8th Grade by jimmychang: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2021
This one don come again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Weds Her ‘best Friend’ And Crushed Since 8th Grade by offset67(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2021
it will surely end in tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Weds Her ‘best Friend’ And Crushed Since 8th Grade by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2021
Congrats oooo,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Princess Shyngle Weds Her ‘best Friend’ And Crushed Since 8th Grade by NewWorldOrder20: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Why? please be positive, are you happy if they are in tears.
offset67:
it will surely end in tears
Re: Princess Shyngle Weds Her ‘best Friend’ And Crushed Since 8th Grade by LikeAking: 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
nice.
Re: Princess Shyngle Weds Her ‘best Friend’ And Crushed Since 8th Grade by offset67(m): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
NewWorldOrder20:
Why? please be positive, are you happy if they are in tears.

Re: Princess Shyngle Weds Her ‘best Friend’ And Crushed Since 8th Grade by NewWorldOrder20: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kid go and do your homework[quote author=offset67 post=98645745][/quote]
Re: Princess Shyngle Weds Her ‘best Friend’ And Crushed Since 8th Grade by maureensylvia(f): 1:00am On Feb 02, 2021
Interesting
Re: Princess Shyngle Weds Her ‘best Friend’ And Crushed Since 8th Grade by offset67(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
NewWorldOrder20:
Kid go and do your homework
you are calling your father a kid abi
Re: Princess Shyngle Weds Her ‘best Friend’ And Crushed Since 8th Grade by obontami: 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
I pity people that take this hoe seriously.

(1) (Reply)

2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? / Annie And 2face Wed Secretly Yesterday (photos) / Dr. Sid, Iyanya And Solidstar In ‘hood’ Photo For Val In Asaba- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.