Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

FOOLANIMAL - This Creative Political Comment Killed Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FOOLANIMAL - This Creative Political Comment Killed Me (316 Views)

This Is The Most Unbiased Political Comment I Have Ever Seen In This Space / Atiku’s Convoy Almost Killed Me In Abuja – Tinubu’s Spokesman, Onanuga / Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOOLANIMAL - This Creative Political Comment Killed Me by dumahi(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2021
There are so many creative fellows here on Nairaland. See how one of them built a powerful message around a coinage that says 'Foolanimal'. He made the comment on a post referring to how cows blocked a major road in the FCT. I guess this guy is trying to show how FOOLISH those ANIMALS (ie. cows) are to be blocking the way - as in FOOLISH ANIMALS.

NOTE: Please, don't come and go and say that I said what I haven't said oh. I'm only appreciating the creativity of a great Nairalander. Let's learn how to celebrate our own please:

JooEeL:
SINCE THE GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS SUCH EVIL PRACTICE THAT DISGUISES LAND GRABBING, THEN THEY SHOULD PAVE WAY IN ASO-ROCK FOR THEIR FOOLANIMAL COW BRETHREN.

That's what we call true support.

As bad as this country is, there are always idiots who because of the little change entering their account, will prefer to pay a blind eye to the atrocities that daily occur in the zoo. Those your houses you all are using looted money or dubious Federal loans to buy in Abuja will eventually be a waste. This is just the very beginning of peace being taken away from your lives. I am not only talking to government officials; I am also talking to regulars.

Your failure to add to the voices that One-Nigeria is not sustainable and viable WILL come back to haunt you in years to come.

That your I-dont-care attitude, or your dilly-dally attitude in not giving a damn for the dissolution of this evil country WILL come back many years later to stare you and your children in the eyes. You may run, you may hide. BUT YOU WILL EVENTUALLY PAY THE PRICE!

By then, all these useless celebrities, singers, influencers etc. who instead of voicing on the daily dangers of One-Nigeria to their global audience but prefer catching fun on the internet as if all is alright, WILL pay that ultimate price too.

Only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: FOOLANIMAL - This Creative Political Comment Killed Me by Mysticwebb: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2021
This JooEel talks like MNK, are you sure that fellow is not a nairalander under this Monika?
That is exactly how MNK would have made his comment.
Fulanis are animals or foolish animals?
If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: FOOLANIMAL - This Creative Political Comment Killed Me by dumahi(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Mysticwebb:
This JooEel talks like MNK, are you sure that fellow is not a nairalander under this Monika?
If you know, you know.
No be wetin I talk oh! Na cow I de talk. In the name of the Mods I say it oh. Abeg oh!
Re: FOOLANIMAL - This Creative Political Comment Killed Me by JooEeL(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
dumahi:
There are so many creative fellows here on Nairaland. See how one of them built a powerful message around a coinage that says 'Foolanimal'. He made the comment on a post referring to how cows blocked a major road in the FCT. I guess this guy is trying to show how FOOLISH those ANIMALS (ie. cows) are to be blocking the way - as in FOOLISH ANIMALS.

NOTE: Please, don't come and go and say that I said what I haven't said oh. I'm only appreciating the creativity of a great Nairalander. Let's learn how to celebrate our own please:

Lol. I liked this.

Cc: Dumahi.
Re: FOOLANIMAL - This Creative Political Comment Killed Me by JooEeL(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mysticwebb:
If you know, you know.

Lol I am NOT MNK o. I swear with my life. cheesy

Funny enough I didn't even know much about NMK until 2019, although I'd known him since 2015. I am actually a Yoruba boy to the core. I have lived in Lagos, Osun, Ondo and Oyo. Never traveled outside of SW.

That said, I must acknowledge that now I revere NMK alot but he's not the only one I follow. Apart from Simon Ekpa, I actually listen to more of Yoruba agitators like Maiyegun, Yeye Dara, Koiki, Citizen AY..., even Gani Adams.

But they are not entirely responsible for shaping my thinking. Ever since the day that Nigerian soldiers went to kill unarmed IPOB members and NMK in 2017 (in one python dance or something), that was this day I realised the depth of evil of this country.

Then the reaction of Northerners during Sowore's first incarceration in 2019 further opened my eye to the dichotomy of orientation bw the north and the south. Their reaction during the just concluded #EndSARS protest was the last straw that broke the camel's back for me -- and was when I realised that Nigeria CAN NEVER work.

PS : To further prove to you, you'd observe I am quite agnostic if you follow some of my posts. But NMK is a Jew I think. Thats one quick way to know I'm not him. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Put Yar`adua Because His New Kidney Made Him Fit / Sunday Igboho: The Glorification Of Thugs In Southern Nigerian Politics / Could Nigeria Paying For Hiring Chadian Jihadist Soldiers During Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.