Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

#SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) (31610 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2021
Casham:
Personally, I love the silhouette thing. It helps outline the beauty of the human body. But this challenge is somehow because it is not anonymous. There is no privacy or security on the met. How trustworthy is the filter? Some good hacker can one day clean up that filter and leave you completely nude for us to see. I can't wait.

Apparently many people have not seen this so-called challenge cos if they did they will agree that it is the most boring challenge ever.

I'm begining to wonder why it has become an issue. And talking about taking filters off, it makes no difference cis nearly all of them have their underwear on which is why I'm so confused with the hype pastors are giving to it.

Only a pervert will get turned on by body shadow.

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2021
pawesome:
because Muslims are doing rule on this or that dsnt mean Christian's HV to join..let your conscience guide you

Indeed. Do you really know what it means to be a Christian? Not the "my mama tell me say I be christian"
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by sameks08(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2021
on daily bases things are going out of hand may God help us
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2021
Lol

Wetin concern me.
I don't have time for anything that won't pay money into my account.
I don't know how to showcase nudity to begin with.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2021
VEXT:

Just like we Christians kick against terrorism and killing for a fake prophet...
U just go straight to insult prophet so that he also will come to abuse Jesus, he will never scumb to that because as a Muslim u cannot insult any prophet. Jesus is one of those prophets and we Muslims we believe in him, we respect him, we will never insult him.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by VEXT: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Abdulmumin412:

U just go straight to insult prophet so that he also will come to abuse Jesus, he will never scumb to that because as a Muslim u cannot insult any prophet. Jesus is one of those prophets and we Muslims we believe in him, we respect him, we will never insult him.
Your Jesus is different from mine!!!
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by abiolert(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2021
Toks2008:

So unimportant. To think that 99.9% of those who partake still wear their undies so I begin to wonder what the fuss is all about? Oh Yes I went to tik tok to see what it is all about and I was so pissed with the hype. We see nude ladies everywhere in Broad day light so is it shadow body outline that is now an issue?

There are more pressing issues we need to focus on as believers like really winning souls for christ.

Please let's stop making this thing popular and let it pass.
Sure it will pass
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by Onelove508: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2021
Common sense na, do we need any biblical reference to tell this challenge is bad?

You are behaving like our Muslim brothers, with Islamic rulling on everything which common sense will naturally solve.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by emoboy4u: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2021
VEXT:

Your Jesus is different from mine!!!
You are right. The Jesus we believe in is not God and the God we worship is above everything they associate with Him. He is the One, the Only and the Everlasting. He is Allah.

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2021
[

We are like atrangers in the world. We are born in it but we do not belong to it. The world is suppose to emulate us not the other way round.
Even if other christians are doing it should not mean you should also do it. We are called to be like christ not like other christians.

Women you do not to show your Nudity for men's validation.

Desist from such things. [/quote]

Well said. Do not expect many to appreciate what you have said. EXODUS 32:6 However hopefully I pray that the heart of some will be pricked by the gracious way you have shared God's heart..
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by Kalatium(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2021
goatmeat1:
you didnt need to post the images. You not only conformed to the culture, but you also shared it. You are therefore culpable. It will be counted as a sin unto you, thats if you are not a sinner self.

For your info. Those images were not posted by me.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by VEXT: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2021
emoboy4u:
You are right. The Jesus we believe in is not God and the God we worship is above everything they associate with Him. He is the One, the Only and the Everlasting. He is Allah.
allah,the demonic black stone idol u guys do worship in Mecca?You worship that idol not Christians...
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by chaloskyx: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
OGA LEAVE BIBLE FOR THIS MATTER HAS THE BIBLE AND NUMEROUS CHURCHES SOLVED THE CORRUPTION AND BAD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA? ABEG EVERYONE IS FREE TO DO AS THEY PLEASE JARE
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by goatmeat1(f): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Alright, sorry for the misquote then

Kalatium:

For your info. Those images were not posted by me.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by Liposure: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
nazicartel:
todayis Sunday,,, go to to church.... I'm on my way to 2nd service...
lol..sinner. Repent, for the kingdom of god is at hand.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by deebrain(m): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Religious opinions aside... I think it is really degrading for women to continually allow themselves to be used as portraits of sexual fantasies.

And we are looking to have people respect women for the brains God gave them!

These feminist groups of this social media generation need to enlighten women about respecting their dignity and stop thinking it's men-folk that are the enemies of women.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by Casham: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Toks2008:

Apparently many people have not seen this so-called challenge cos if they did they will agree that it is the most boring challenge ever.

I'm begining to wonder why it has become an issue. And talking about taking filters off, it makes no difference cis nearly all of them have their underwear on which is why I'm so confused with the hype pastors are giving to it.

Only a pervert will get turned on by body shadow.
Honestly, I haven't seen any of the videos. I do not even the time to watch of that. And you are right; the hype given to the challenge, even from the pulpit only make it popular.(there is nothing like bad publicity).
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by Marknsukabag: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
[sup][/sup]
Eriokanmi:
Have you all heard of Adobe Lightroom app? That's the thing that would do justice on such sleazy girls participating in the show of shame. Some gurus who know how to use this app would undo the silhouette image in a matter of seconds and you can see the real image behind the nonsense. I hope some of them wouldn't end up in suicide after seeing their nudes litter the social media all in the name of #silhouettechallenge
cool shocked
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Say the events of the Bible were real. The book became irrelevant straight after Christ died. There are no biblical verses which mention Twitter, Reddit and whatever social media platform by name so I can do whatever the Bleep I want. People talk all day about the antichrist yet press their phones, which I believe is the number one device the antichrist will use in spreading his (why is it mostly a “he?”) word. Continue living in hypocrisy, religious people. The liberal make the world go round.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by doxijaw: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
Just like our Muslim brothers ask every Friday,

"What is the ruling behind"

let us forget these ruling, let your conscience be your guide

remember imitation is sucide, be unique, don't follow every trend and shadow,

the Bible should not always be a guide, sometimes let your conscience lead you

that is why God has given you a conscience

Always let your conscience be your guide.
-Pinocchio
........many had their conscience buried a long time but the word cannot be buried.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Luke 16:15
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
chaloskyx:
OGA LEAVE BIBLE FOR THIS MATTER HAS THE BIBLE AND NUMEROUS CHURCHES SOLVED THE CORRUPTION AND BAD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA? ABEG EVERYONE IS FREE TO DO AS THEY PLEASE JARE
And everyone is free to go to hell Jare.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kalatium:

What the bible says:

"Stop imitating the ideals and opinions of the culture around you, but be inwardly transformed by the Holy Spirit through a total reformation of how you think. This will empower you to discern God’s will as you live a beautiful life, satisfying and perfect in his eyes." - Romans 12:2.

Op, do you realize that that Paul, in that verse calls on you to abandon your Traditional beliefs and cultural ideals as well? Have you made certain to abandon the ideals of the culture you were born into(traditions and all) and chosen to ignore standards, rules and opinions of men(society at large) in order to be transformed instead by God's Spirit? undecided

It is easy to point accusing fingers and verses at others...just wanted to remind you to be sure to remove the boulder in your eyes, and then maybe you will see that what you think, your opinions of how persons should dress,have nothingng to do with anything God in fact commandded ofof the you. undecided
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) by chaloskyx: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
before its the reason God gave us free will in the first place those that want to be righteous will be and those who dont wont
PrincewithGod:

And everyone is free to go to hell Jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.