Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) (70558 Views)

Alexx Ekubo 2004 Vs 2021 Photos (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Tobi Bakre And Banky W (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by TheStranger: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2021
Emmerlee:

Not anymore now. That shii doesn't happen anymore.
ok. Nice to know. Nollywood brought it to my notice
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by TheStranger: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2021
Viknat:
I hate dat kind thing o. My property na for my wife ND children alone, just as by siblings things na only for his kids and wife, even if no male child
simple

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by casppyjay: 10:46am On Jan 31, 2021
eagleonearth:
Secrets of ageless beauty in women are minimal body count, good diet cum exercises , less make up and forgiving spirit that doesn't keep grudges
i like ur convictions
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by EmmaG1: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2021
Happy Birthday mama, I wish u long life, good health and sound mind in Jesus name....... Amen.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by oluade11: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2021
She is gorgeous.

Happy Birthday to a great icon.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by wellsaid2: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2021
Looking good
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by SmartPolician: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2021
TheStranger:

That bolded part is one of the traditional practice I detest in the Igbo tradition. That's wickedness

Happy birthday madam

Really?

Na your papa wan raise them before?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by ucnwafor(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2021
Happy birthday MA, idomie kids would not know her... Those olden days blues music.... One love keep us together and natural hair
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by drezzyx(m): 11:07am On Jan 31, 2021
BigSarah:
Beautiful woman , usually I don't like people with space between their teeth but madam onyeka's Is a beauty enhancer.
Seriously? you don't like people with space between their teeth.
And i would love to know the reason.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2021
Not many people know that madam onyeka is a divorcee. She was married to an afonja who got intimidated by her fame and recognition. So she dumped that toxic marriage and has remained happy ever since. No drama or scandal.

Had it been she never left that toxic marriage, she would have ended up dead a long time ago like that other singer Christy Ese whose widower married immediately after her death and lied that it was his late wife who appeared to him in his dream and told him to move on fast.

Congrats madam onyeka for avoiding toxic negroes. May you live long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2021
happy birthday Ma
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by billyG(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2021
HBD!May Chukwuke Abiama gives u more life & prosperity.i miss Christy ibokwe & that woman that sang:Waka about.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2021
casppyjay:
i like ur convictions
yea speaking from experience
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Boxer007(m): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by dederocs(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2021
Beautiful lady.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by judedwriter(m): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2021
One of the most naturally gifted singers I have even seen in Nigeria kiss

Evergreen Onyeka Onwenu.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by wonder233: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2021
Ibos are very staunchly traditional especially when it comes to upholding meaningless or outrightly harmful traditional practices. They will tell you "its our culture".
TheStranger:

That bolded part is one of the traditional practice I detest in the Igbo tradition. That's wickedness

Happy birthday madam

4 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Kelvin3476: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2021
starbuck:
She is the older version of Chidinma Kedike
Exactly but KEDIKE isn't her name
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by olisaEze(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2021
TheStranger:

Happy birthday madam

It’s practiced by greedy men in many parts of Nigeria & Africa, not just Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Kelvin3476: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2021
Princessbettyj:

You mean business grin
No, he meant BUSIENSS kiss
Princessbettyj:

You mean business grin
No, he meant BUSIENSS
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by janedonez(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2021
Congratulations Ma'am
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by dbonks(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
Happy birthday icon.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Nmezor(f): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Happy 69th birthday ma
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by opeldavid: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
Happy birthday ma' u are kind and beautiful.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by hotplate: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
so onyeka owenu is 69 already what a flawless beauty

i would always remeber her for the song lyrics " you and i would live as one" and also the one she sang with sunny ade "if you love me you go wait for me" these are the real slay queens that should be emulated not this daughters of the world we have these days.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Cantonese: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
TheStranger:

Happy birthday madam

“Igbo tradition”? No. It only happens in some families where you have greedy and selfish people. It is an age long Africa practice. Do deny that it does not happen with your tribe, except you do not know anything about how it goes in your community.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
BigSarah:
Beautiful woman , usually I don't like people with space between their teeth but madam onyeka's Is a beauty enhancer.

Are you serious?.......This life is funny.......that was the first thing that tripped me about my hubby......and once you have it I must admire and compliment it......indeed one man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Lightorder: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
BigSarah:
I hear you. You don’t like the colours of rainbow . People eh!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
She and yemi alade too resemble good she as slimmed down
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by TheStranger: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Cantonese:

“Igbo tradition”? No. It only happens in some families where you have greedy and selfish people. It is an age long Africa practice. Do deny that it does not happen with your tribe, except you do not know anything about how it goes in your community.
You mean it happens in Hausa, Yoruba, Ogoni, Urhobo, Efik, etc. land?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Oju4190: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Where are the children?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Emeka71(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Yewandequeen:
She is a beauty even at 69....kpk
She is so Sweet even at 70; I feel like flirting with her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.