Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Demonic People And How The Demonise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic People And How The Demonise (620 Views)

Spiritual Altars. How To Raise One To God And Breaking Demonic Ones / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2021
how to discover a girl that is possesed. For men only.
1. They are very seductive, becos of the properties they cary on their body or their body shape.
2. They are queen and are mostly fairladys that easily attract men looking for beauty in the flesh forgeting the spirit in them,thus the want to be treated as a queen that is why the command, insult,easily get angry, contol their victims, suck them dry of all their resources, very prided in their ways.
3. Addicted to fornication that is where the grow stronger, thus it is the source of their power, starve them from it, they become powerless. Remember the devil feeds on blood. Rev 17 vs 6
have u ever come across one share ure experience and you are equally free to ask question on how to be free from their bondage.
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chatinent: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2021
If we judge by your statistics, 99 percent of your female relatives are possessed.

That's to show you how very biased this post can be.
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2021
i have mention their attribute. Good ones are always few take note but it is only a strong man that can marry them are u strong
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by triplechoice(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2021
chelsea04:
i have mention their attribute. Good ones are always few take note but it is only a strong man that can marry them are u strong

If you have a daughter with those attributes you mentioned, I hope you would accept immediately she is possessed?
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 10:22am On Jan 31, 2021
that is why u must repent and stop multiplying sin through marriage from fornication. That is how they increase
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2021
and remember for men only
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by Beastus(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
So if she is fair in complexion, independent and has a feminine curvy shape, she is possessed and of the marine kingdom.

But if she is ugly, black in complexion, dependent, submissive and masculine shaped, she is unpossessed, God sent and of the most high abi?

Now if you don't geddifok out this forum...
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
i did not mention only one feature
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by Eviana(f): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
chelsea04:
1. They are very seductive, becos of the properties they cary on their body or their body shape.
2. They are queen and are mostly fairladys that easily attract men looking for beauty in the flesh forgeting the spirit in them,thus the want to be treated as a queen that is why the command, insult,easily get angry, contol their victims, suck them dry of all their resources, very prided in their ways.
3. Addicted to fornication that is where the grow stronger, thus it is the source of their power, starve them from it, they become powerless. Remember the devil feeds on blood. Rev 17 vs 6
have u ever come across one share ure experience and you are equally free to ask question on how to be free from their bondage.

Sir,
Sorry, but the title caught my eye (interestingly enough and today of all days)..and being curious I did read further although I am not a male.
I also 1000 percent believe in demon-possession....even the scriptures attest to that.
With that being said, I am being 1000 percent sincere in asking this 3-part question:
How would I, as a woman, know without a doubt, that a man is demon-possessed?
I have a few ideas....but could you specifically give complete characteristics for me and also give a way to how he can be set free?
Also, how should I relate to a demon-possessed man? What should I do?
I would be very grateful for your perspective, if possible.
Thanks

CC: Peacelovejoy, when your blood pressure returns to normal levels, your thoughts are welcomed here....since you are familiar with recognizing demonic spirits.

1 Like

Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by Kobojunkie: 1:40am On Feb 01, 2021
chelsea04:
Demonic people? You folks enjoy lying to yourselves in the name of God, don't you. undecided
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2021
concerning the question that was asked. For you to known that of a man.
1. He is woman rapper, he changes woman as cloth for the sake of fornication.
2. They have been married by spirit i.e spiritual wife.
3 if they happen to marry their may die during child bearing,becos the spirit does not want them to marry.
4. They dance cultural dance becos it is a dance step of the spirit. In this way the are easily lured by the spirit into homosexuality.

Note: this post is for those who love truth and don't want to make mistake in life.
I will be posting, how to be delivered later.
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by Kobojunkie: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2021
chelsea04:
3 if they happen to marry their may die during child bearing,becos the spirit does not want them to marry.
4. They dance cultural dance becos it is a dance step of the spirit. In this way the are easily lured by the spirit into homosexuality.

Note: this post is for those who love truth and don't want to make mistake in life.
I will be posting, how to be delivered later.
please see a psychiatrist - the sooner, the better!
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2021
this post is not for children, rather for those who have come across things in life, thus maturity is not in physical age

1 Like

Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by Eviana(f): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
chelsea04:

I will be postingh, how to be delivered later.

Firstly,
I sincerely thank you for answering me.
You didn't have to since I'm in the wrong for entering into a "male" only thread.
However, this is dire...and I'm dead serious and not playing at all.
I agree about #1.
I don't understand #2, & #3 though.

But I am very curious about #4.

I would love to know more about that # please? Is there a slight correlation between #1 and #4?
Are more demon spirits (anger, retaliation, threats, vindication, unprovoked evil behavior, etc.) attached to those numbers (#1, #4) because of sexual sin and is the deliverance more complex?

Thank you in advance also for your deliverance answer.
I truly appreciate it.
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by Fvckyouall: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Just say konji hook you and you can't keep your dick in your pants
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by petra1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
We need to distinguish possession and being demonised

Its a fact that satan use beautiful women to get men and their destiny . Beauty is relative. Object of beauty here is the sexy look and pretty face and light skinned . So most times satan goes after such ladies to take over them . But its not limited to such people .

For male they can be charming and financially comfortable most especially. They can be generous. They coke to church with fine cars and goes after choir director until she stop coming to church because he wants to marry her . There are many cases like that on both sides .

Thats why when new people in church start falling in love . Start growing them to grow. I love it when I come in contact with such people. After they manifest whatever demons and they are ministered to . We make soldiers our of them . They become committed member. We turn the devil's weapon against him
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
note. Some of this things are inherited from parent, thus any marriage that is not biblical u must do away from it becos that is how the devil multiply and today a child of 13yrs has grown in knowledge of sin and will be insulting some1 who is old enough to be his father,brethren things have changed, remember the day adam sinned against God their very first child was captured by the devil (cain) becos of the foundation of sin. Remember when the devil was cast out his power was not taken. That is why pharoah's magician was able to turn their staff to snake, that is why i pity those men who like going to prayer houses, your problem is not a man rather the devil,the devil himself cannot act outside a body that is why he use people to attack you, wetin consine you, for wetin people day talk. Be focus until u reach your destination,

Deliverance, ,except a man is born again he cannot see the kingdom. The lord jesus has open your eyes to see, now you get ur own part to play to enter. To this it is by works not only faith, remember by faith you were born again, kingdom is on works or war.

Works
prayer, evangelism, being feed by the true word of God.
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
note. Some of this things are inherited from parent, thus any marriage that is not biblical u must do away from it becos that is how the devil multiply and today a child of 13yrs has grown in knowledge of sin and will be insulting some1 who is old enough to be his father,brethren things have changed, remember the day adam sinned against God their very first child was captured by the devil (cain) becos of the foundation of sin. Remember when the devil was cast out his power was not taken. That is why pharoah's magician was able to turn their staff to snake, that is why i pity those men who like going to prayer houses, your problem is not a man rather the devil,the devil himself cannot act outside a body that is why he use people to attack you, wetin consine you, for wetin people day talk. Be focus until u reach your destination,
Deliverance, ,except a man is born again he cannot see the kingdom. The lord jesus has open your eyes to see, now you get ur own part to play to enter. To this it is by works not only faith, remember by faith you were born again, kingdom is on works or war.
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by Eviana(f): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chelsea04,
Thank you for replying.
Not sure my specific question was answered....perhaps you don't want to delve into that.
It's fine though.
Thanks to the (1) other productive reply that I saw on this thread by another poster in addition to yours.
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
eviana pls ask ur question again
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by Eviana(f): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
chelsea04:
eviana
pls ask ur question again

Oh ok...
I was wondering more about #4 on your list concerning men.
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
many problems we face is as a result of our parents, though to clarify that u must understand that not every child is from God, do u think God of heaven can create man to be like woman, forget the physical theory of man, man's knowledge is foolishness before God, spiritual things is bigger than the knowledge of man. As far as earth is concern a spirit cannot exist outside a body, that was why christ took flesh to exist on earth. Remember sodoming was destroyed in thae flesh with flood but the spirit did not die, becos spirit does not die,that is why it is here today
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by Eviana(f): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
chelsea04:
many problems we face is as a result of our parents, though to clarify that u must understand that not every child is from God, do u think God of heaven can create man to be like woman, forget the physical theory of man, man's knowledge is foolishness before God, spiritual things is bigger than the knowledge of man. As far as earth is concern a spirit cannot exist outside a body, that was why christ took flesh to exist on earth. Remember sodoming was destroyed in thae flesh with flood but the spirit did not die, becos spirit does not die,that is why it is here today

What is the sensual spirit dance though?
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
such dance is common in calaber and akwa ibom becos it is their culture, becos it is surrounded by water, whereby the spirit incharge is mermaid
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by Eviana(f): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
chelsea04:
such dance is common in calaber and akwa ibom becos it is their culture, becos it is surrounded by water, whereby the spirit incharge is mermaid

Ok, but how does that translate into homosexual spirits (for men) if the spirits are only women?
I'm learning...forgive me.
Fascinating
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
during my school days, i was a boarder at a boys school, we had this cultural group dancers, this dance is mainly for women but this student has some features of women in the way the walk, speak and act to this when they dance other male student will be watching them dancing and it do create lust in them. What we are trying to say is that life is the action of a spirit in a man, it may be spirit of God or devil. Not only women have these problems
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by Eviana(f): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
chelsea04:
during my school days, i was a boarder at a boys school, we had this cultural group dancers, this dance is mainly for women but this student has some features of women in the way the walk, speak and act to this when they dance other male student will be watching them dancing and it do create lust in them. What we are trying to say is that life is the action of a spirit in a man, it may be spirit of God or devil. Not only women have these problems

You hit the nail on the head.
You've said so much in this answer right here...in an area i was gonna ask about.
Some males succumb to that spirit at young ages-perhaps due to circumstances (such as boarding school through whatever means) and struggle with that spirit as adults.
That seems plausible.
I truly thank you for being patient with me.
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
indeed foundation matters alot and there is no other foundation a man can lay except in christ. To know more about the works of the devil read Rev. Ch17 and ch 18
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2021
fornication is an animated spirit of Dog
Re: Demonic People And How The Demonise by chelsea04(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
have ur say

(1) (Reply)

8 Prayers No Evil Can Withstand / I Killed Many Before Been Promoted By The Devil .lady Confessed / TB Joshua’s Death Means Victory,he Was Fake –pastor Reveals All His Secret (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.