Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics (9427 Views)

Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket / El-Rufai To Youths: Be Involved In Politics So You Can Have A Nation You Like / Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by ransomed: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Use and dump the youth ,label them unemployable but polish their ego as leaders of tomorrow. The biggest fools are the youth who die for politicians that have mortgaged their now and future.
Where is not too young to run party?
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by leisuretym: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Stop kidding us, are those boys disrupting election in Lagos and screaming `owo mi da` at every Lagos bus stop not already involved? One of them popularly known as Oluomo is contesting in Lagos , how else do you want them to be involved? Na wa oo!
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by manza88: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Na so so talk!
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by elisho: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
if u finish telling the east to register with APC pls come to the east and south south if u will live there alive idiot
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by livinbygrace: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Which youths,when their useless good for nothing evil party keeps victimizing the promising youths up and down all in the name of police brutality,Efcc arrest up and down .An average youth"s dream is to travel out of this country .
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by RoyaltyQueen(f): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
they are only after their belly
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by bigfish3k: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
As predicted
You people have crawled out

Where were you during the herdsmen vs Sunday igboho saga

Where were you during the ondo state vs herdsmen saga

Where were you when the nation was bleeding profusely and is still bleeding

You are only concerned about ruling us.
Is it dead bodies that you will rule at last
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by Franking: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Yes because Tinubu is a youth.
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by Topmaike007(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
GiwaMoore1:
Pictures Of The National Coordinator Asiwaju National Students Support Organization ANSSO Comrade Giwa Muritala Omotola Moore A Student Leader Who Have Assiduously Contributed To The Emancipation Of Nigerian Students And Youth At Large.
have you finish praising yourself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by ChoCho54(f): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
we from The South South support our son

Kriss216 ChoCho54 Fahdiga MelesZenawi and other vibrant youths from the East, when are we rallying round our only sellable son from the South for presidency?

Delay is dangerous please
He's the sellable in iragbiji republic not my country Nigeria (for now) grin
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by ThatFairGuy1: 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
ChoCho54:
You don't have to hide your love for our ONLY sellable son angry
Between you and me, he's your only candidate for presidency

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tinubu is a hopeless fool
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by Julietekekwe1: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Pls which farm can I buy Egg in large quantity. If you know pls call me on 080-66-19-70-68.
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by ChoCho54(f): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

You don't have to hide your love for our ONLY sellable son angry
Between you and me, he's your only candidate for presidency
Dreams are free. It's the turn of Igbos whether they like it or yes.

The way the rest of you convinced others to vote for buhari, that's the same way you people would put aside your differences and rally round Kalu or Peteru.

Tinubu would have to wait another 16yrs to rejig his ambition.
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by jaxxy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
danilmo:

U mean staying neutral to end up making noise, criticising in d likes of Deji Adeyanju?? Or are u an activist??

Neutral and fighting for good policies. Or form a coalition of new minded leaders. U can’t be inside highly corrupt parties and fight ur corrupt ogas can u?
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by moufan: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
clowns, tinubu will never be the president of nigeria. insha ALLAH
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by PharmD911: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Boye33:
We've been hearing so much about the APC registration but we haven't heard anything about how to register or the modalities for registering .

Exactly...
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by VictorUSA(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
As long as I live in Nigeria I will never be politically involved.Democratic Party (U.S) all the way.

Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by solmusdesigns: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
ChoCho54:

Nwanem, Nwonkem...

We the people of Biafra are fully behind our Son Jagaban, Tinubu, we love him he loves us to

It's either Tinubu or Biafra

Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by ImperialYoruba: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
afroniger:

It doesn't have to be APC or even PDP, but atleast join a party you feel you can identify with, that way you can really give your voice a political platform. Only then can the 'soro soke' mantra begin to carry political weight.

The true sorosoke is www.freedomfromnigeria.com.

Election is a feature of the constitution, we are DE-CONSTITUTING NIGERIA.

No more election, end Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by KunleyY19(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
How to register and join nko

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by ChoCho54(f): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Nwanem, Nwonkem...

We the people of Biafra are fully behind our Son Jagaban, Tinubu, we love him he loves us to

It's either Tinubu or Biafra

Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Tinubu can never be awa son!

Shebi Remi say she nor trust us again

I hope she trusts Fulanis in Aso rock and Ibarapa grin
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by ChoCho54(f): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
KunleyY19:
How to register and join nko
See this one

You want chop bullion van money

Well Tinubu would not be president at least for another 16yrs.

If you want chop part of what rightfully belongs to all us, go to his gate in bourdillon.

Even Dem go give you fresh nama meat that will last you a month cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by danilmo: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
jaxxy:

Neutral and fighting for good policies. Or form a coalition of new minded leaders. U can’t be inside highly corrupt parties and fight ur corrupt ogas can u?

doing this amounts to nothing.

Dont u think It ll b better u create a Saint Party that would b filled with only competent men,then u work , nuture it to state and national formidable level??
I

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by KunleyY19(m): 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
ChoCho54:
See this one

You want chop bullion van money

Well Tinubu would not be president at least for another 16yrs.

If you want chop part of what rightfully belongs to all us, go to his gate in bourdillon.

Even Dem go give you fresh nama meat that will last you a month cheesy

Youths will not continue to be youth. If you feel it's not possible to hijack a current structure then sit at home. Politics is something I have been doing since I was in secondary and I know my motivations for going into it. You won't be given power by just rambling online you need to go there and take the power. APC is the dominant force in my state for the past 21 years and they have tried above average. All politics is local and it will be an ill thought move for me to join PDP that is even favouring more Igbo than Yoruba's...
Now is not what I am looking at. I am looking at the next 5 to 6 years and where I would be... Most people you see in politics started very early and rose through the ranks and that's what I am willing to do...

Asiwaju is at the end of his career and I am just starting my own. If Asiwaju didn't join the NADECO struggle of then he won't be where he his today. So you must start from somewhere.
I know my motivations for going and rightly money is the least of them.

Lastly, I can't blame you that much because the F tag in front of your name will make it hard for you to see things the way I see them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by jaxxy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
danilmo:

doing this amounts to nothing.

Dont u think It ll b better u create a Saint Party that would b filled with only competent men,then u work , nuture it to state and national formidable level??
I

U can always form a formidable alternative, no they can’t all be saints bt sinners will know the ideology of party and fall inline as the party progresses or fall out. The party shud be based on ideologies and very strong ones not the Rubbish we have now.
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by Coinbased: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hope
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by ChoCho54(f): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
KunleyY19:

Youths will not continue to be youth. If you feel it's not possible to hijack a current structure then sit at home. Politics is something I have been doing since I was in secondary and I know my motivations for going into it. You won't be given power by just rambling online you need to go there and take the power. APC is the dominant force in my state for the past 21 years and they have tried above average. All politics is local and it will be an ill thought move for me to join PDP that is even favouring more Igbo than Yoruba's...
Now is not what I am looking at. I am looking at the next 5 to 6 years and where I would be... Most people you see in politics started very early and rose through the ranks and that's what I am willing to do...

Asiwaju is at the end of his career and I am just starting my own. If Asiwaju didn't join the NADECO struggle of then he won't be where he his today. So you must start from somewhere.
I know my motivations for going and rightly money is the least of them.

Lastly, I can't blame you that much because the F tag in front of your name will make it hard for you to see things the way I see them.
Lol why are you feeling funky? grin

Somebody cannot play with you again?
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by KunleyY19(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
ChoCho54:
Lol why are you feeling funky? grin
Somebody cannot play with you again?
You know say this NL na straight face everybody dey carry up and down. grin. Me sef no mean am.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by Tundex911: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shey no be those #EndSARS protesters sha?
Re: Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Boye33:
We've been hearing so much about the APC registration but we haven't heard anything about how to register or the modalities for registering .
You really wanna register? Suffer no dey tire you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Approves ₦92.1bn For Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Second Runway / See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos / Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.