Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath (328 Views)

The Aftermath Of COVID-19 / For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance / My Coming Book Horror And Supernatural Series THE ASTRAL PROJECT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath by chieveboy(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2021

In 2015, I had a chat with a lady in the Astral. She had recently died in an automobile accident (in the physical world) at the age of 32, and had left behind two young kids and their father.
I was still on my spiritual retreat, in the pristine village of Arakanga, at the outskirts of Abeokuta. My days and nights were devoted to various spiritual exercises, including mental fasts and deep contemplation. 2015 was Year 5 of my agreement with Spirit to undertake this exercise. I had two more years to go.

It was a fruitful period for me in terms of inner and outer experiences. See Your Future in 21 Days, Nigeria, I Prophesy, and the forthcoming The Book of Prophecies: Terranova 2020 -3100 CE, are three of the nine books that this journey into the wilderness gave birth to.
One of my research interests was death, dying, and how people handle the process, especially immediately after discarding the body. Sounds morbid? Not really. The ignorance surrounding death and dying is largely responsible for the confusion, phobia, attachment to material things and situations, which have precipitated wars, social strife, greed, unnecessary acquisition of perishable goods that man erroneously calls 'wealth'.
Religions, sociologists, philosophers, and psychoanalysts have only compounded the issue by confusing man a lot more with their wild guesses, suppositions, and embellishments. In the last 5000 years humanity has been fed with half baked or badly baked stories of what happens after death, where the Soul goes, and what happens to the individual in the course of time.

A few persons, like my mom, who have had out of body experiences, or they have been able to consciously visit the other realms, have returned with a more expansive awareness about life. This, in turn, has bolstered their confidence in themselves, and the need to give of themselves to make life a lot easier for themselves and others. They become heroic in their mindset, actions, and convictions. They are creative. They don't fight or blame anyone for their conditions; rather they use their Soul Energy to build their own preferred environment. They know they can, and they know how.
So, in my research into death, dying, and the aftermath, I chose to ask someone who had recently died and was still undergoing the process of settling down in the Astral, a.k.a First Heaven, Jannah, or Paradise. What was the experience of dying or withdrawing from the body? I was also interested in the mental and emotional separation (sense of loss) that the individual must have gone through. Yes, on this side we know how painful that loss could be on those who were intimate with the departed Soul. But, how about the person who we had supposedly lost, how did they handle it all?

I was in the Astral fully awake as wakefulness can be. I was in the Soul body, but was visible to the inhabitants of this particular neighborhood because I manifested in a body in tune with Astral vibration and energy. I could have been invisible to the environment, but I needed to relate and have a feel of this place. The environment was similar to a well paved street on Earth with houses of different shapes, trees, and beautiful flowery plants, lining the streets. But the comparisons ended there.

The trees, flowers, fruits had colors you can't find on Earth. There were plants that looked like the ones here on Earth but they had some energy, a heightened vibration to them. The air was filled with vigor, a certain buoyancy that cannot be put into human words. The skyline, the horizon, sometimes would change into colors beyond what we see in the physical rainbow. It was like everything had a mind of their own, and they gave out and received currents, energies, that brought peace, love, and heightened appreciation of life.
My job here today was not to savor the environment, eat the almost magical fruits, and hang out with people. No, I had done more than enough of that since I was very little. I was here to interview or chat with someone who had recently relocated from the physical. I had to get on with it because I knew my body was asleep in my room, and I would have to return once the rooster crowed and my neighbor kicked his motorcycle to head out at about 5 am. So, get on with it James.

I 'walked' up to her. She was standing on the porch of this bungalow that looked like a regular three bedroom house. Even though he didn't come outside to say hello, with Soul Vision I knew there was a man in the house. I also knew they were living together.
With courtesy, I greeted her. "How are you doing?""I am doing fine." Then she smiled. Her smile brought waves of happiness that touched my aura. She was a genuinely loving Soul. In appearance, about 5 feet 5 inches tall, moderate body weight, ebony skin color. Usually people who have died will keep the same appearance as they had on Earth, until their next incarnation when they take on a new body. In the case of Karen (not her real name), she might be coming back as a black man or woman, Caucasian, or Indian. When she returns, let's say for instance, as an Italian male in Milan, the memories of having been a black woman would be buried deep in her subconscious, but the lessons learned would be available for regular upload.

A few persons do remember (like I do) but most people will only have vague recollections which burst to the surface when they daydream or when they sleep, when in prayer, or go through some traumatic experience. Periods of sharpened intuitiveness, dejavu, visions, religious experiences, nightmares, etc, provide the outlets for some of these archived memories from our past lives. On a large scale, most children have vivid recollections until they get into high school and the educational system rewire their minds and they become less and less in tune with their higher selves, and more and more in tune with social dictates.
Back to Karen. "Tell me, was it painful, dying in that car accident?"

She paused, looked away, then returned her gaze to meet mine. "Surprisingly it wasn't painful. Compared to all the fears that I had about death, it was quite smooth."
"Okay, good one." I noticed she had relapsed into a dreamy, reflective state. "I need to know how you felt after detaching from the body."
"At first there was that pain, not as I knew it on Earth, but that sense of loss."
"Your family?" "Yes". Especially my children. That took some getting used to. I was first alarmed that I wouldn't see them again. But the Counsellors helped me through the transition."
"That sounds good. Tell me more about that."

"They are like guides, or healers, if you will. From the moment I detached from the body they were always there to help. Just like in a hospital on Earth where you have doctors and nurses that help you heal. The healing process doesn't involve tabs as we used to take on Earth. But there are clinics here where the dislocation created by the shift from Earth to here was rearranged. The experts also tutored me to adjust to life here. Now, I am at peace with myself." "Good. But your former children?" Now, she smiled. "They visit me here. Their dad comes once in a while, but not as often as when I first came. Everyone is learning to move on. He has another lady in his life. She's good to my children. I'm learning not to call them children. We are all equal. But, once a mother, always a mother." "Do you know whether they remember when they wake up on Earth?"

"That's one of the effects of living on Earth. When they come here, they are alive. We have fun. I sometimes give them vital information on what they need. They will promise me they would do it immediately they got back to the body. But it's always not the case. The Earth brain forgets. It used to bother me when I first got here. I wanted their dad to find some documents that would help them live a better life there. But every time he would forget. It was disturbing, until I learned to let go. It's not that important. Life on Earth is too slow, but it doesn't matter."
I paused. I listened to know if it was time to go back. I had a few moments left. I had to bring this visit to a close.
"Thank you for sharing your experience and journey with me. As you know, I am going to write about it, so that man on Earth can broaden his world view on death and life."

"I am happy to help. You are doing something good. I wish I had read such writings as you are doing. It would have helped me prepare for the change."
"Do you have a last word for my readers?"
She remained quiet. When someone is quiet here, it is not about making sounds with the mouth. It involves the emotions, the thoughts, and the inflow and outflow of energies through the power channels that we call chakras. I noticed the radiance of her skin as it interacts with the air (not air as we have it here; currents, more or less). She looked like 22 by human standard, but she had died on Earth at 32 going 33.
This brought back the memories of when I was 18. One evening my dead mom had entered my room while I was in prayers (chanting Buddhist mantras). She had passed through the wall, with a purple colored energy or aura surrounding her, as she appeared to float about two feet from the ground. What was more striking to me was how she had appeared like a 20 year old even though she had died at about 46, 18 months earlier. To startle me further, she was very trim, wearing long braided hair. She had put on some weight before she died, especially in the mid section, Now, she was as trim as Genevieve Nnaji, or Kelly Rowland (before pregnancy).
Back to the moment.

"Tell them to worry less. Actually, there is nothing to worry about. No matter what you're going through on Earth, it is just a situation; it will change. The universe loves and cares about you, more than you can ever imagine."
"Thank you for those beautiful words. I will find an avenue to tell people your words. I have to go now. Whenever I come around here in the future, I will say hello."

Next thing I heard was the loud rooster that usually woke me up at 5 am. The village Big Ben, I used to call him. He never missed the time.
I hope you find some useful nuggets in this experience. Feel free to message me if you have any need to. If you will like to visit the other worlds consciously I can assist with a technique or two, a book or two. You can start with my book, See Your Future in 21 Days.
Going to the other worlds in full consciousness may be as simple as Jesus, Saint Paul, or John did, or as Buddha, Krishna, Shamus i Tabriz and other Saints have done. But you don't have to be a Saint to be able to visit. You do it all the time. You just don't remember all the time.
NB: I don't recommend the use of drugs to have out of body experiences. Truth is, there are places that are nasty on the other side, just as there are places even more beautiful than where Karen was living. Drugs can open you up to the nasty places. Everything you need to reach the Higher Universes is inside you, has always been there even before birth.
I wish you the Blessings of the Ancient One!
I Am James
iamjames.net

https://www.facebook.com/globalHUchant

(1) (Reply)

Trust No One -a Short Witty Story / Fiction Ebook Writer Urgently Needed / Sibling Rivalry And What You Can Do As A Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.