Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Inter-Zonal Rivalry Exposing EFCC Operatives In Lagos To COVID-19 Infection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inter-Zonal Rivalry Exposing EFCC Operatives In Lagos To COVID-19 Infection (10692 Views)

EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Operatives Beat Justin Gbagir, NBA Chairman In Makurdi / President Buhari Guarded By Saudi Security Operatives In Medina, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter-Zonal Rivalry Exposing EFCC Operatives In Lagos To COVID-19 Infection by H2ho(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Is EFCC now a marketing department?? shocked shocked
Re: Inter-Zonal Rivalry Exposing EFCC Operatives In Lagos To COVID-19 Infection by livinbygrace: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
majority of youths doing well,driving nice cars buying properties in Nigeria in this useless Buhari administration are into one or too shady deals.So una go arrest tire.

1 Like

Re: Inter-Zonal Rivalry Exposing EFCC Operatives In Lagos To COVID-19 Infection by rovher: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
Wahalar too much for this country
I swear, e too much ...
Re: Inter-Zonal Rivalry Exposing EFCC Operatives In Lagos To COVID-19 Infection by Originalsly: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hmmm.....so the EFCC main purpose is to go after suspected Yahoo boys .... why not rebrand them YHS..Yahoo Hit Squad? Politicians are not at all targeted.... and how did they miss Hush Puppi?.... and why isn't Dino not hauled in? Nigeria is becoming like Afghanistan.... ruled by gangs ..... Police gang...Army gang... BH gang.... Herdsmen gang..... Asso Rock gang.... only the strong survive.
Re: Inter-Zonal Rivalry Exposing EFCC Operatives In Lagos To COVID-19 Infection by Timblogga: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
certifiedvik:
Efcc they hot this year, they raided my area yesterday
which area bro in particular bro? I heard they are on rampage.
Re: Inter-Zonal Rivalry Exposing EFCC Operatives In Lagos To COVID-19 Infection by livinbygrace: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
This country is for the North and the southerners are more or less a slave.How many northerners have they raided and paraded the same way they are humiliating the southern youths?Moreever ,the bank accounts and payment instruments being used by these boys are being provided by Abokis/bureau d change ,but the remain untouchable.Who is the complainants to EFCC for arresting and harrasing innocents youths?Any southerners supporting this EFCC na idiot.They keep raiding ,harrassing and jailing our youths in the south all because they are doing well for themselves but cant try that rubbish in the North.With the way things are going almost 60% of southern youths would have been tagged Ex-convicts before the end of this useless administration.Same way Fulani herdsmen dealing with our farmers in the south and raping our women.
Re: Inter-Zonal Rivalry Exposing EFCC Operatives In Lagos To COVID-19 Infection by Ajibade123(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
everywhere wahala

Are you interested in work and study visa package in countries like Canada, Germany, Poland, Dubai, New Zealand?? Message me on WhatsApp let me add you to the group chat 0.8.1.7.8.5.5.5.4.0.0
Re: Inter-Zonal Rivalry Exposing EFCC Operatives In Lagos To COVID-19 Infection by Slymonster(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Business as usual for efcc. Doesnt surprise me though. Competition on who brings the highest instead of quality investigation.
After they take everything, mixed with them criminals. They come back into the same or worst. I hope they have a measure on how to rehabilitate them because security situation in naija isn't funny.
Re: Inter-Zonal Rivalry Exposing EFCC Operatives In Lagos To COVID-19 Infection by certifiedvik(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Timblogga:
which area bro in particular bro? I heard they are on rampage.
Abulegba
Re: Inter-Zonal Rivalry Exposing EFCC Operatives In Lagos To COVID-19 Infection by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 10:38am On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
Wahalar too much for this country

Boss eppp me with update na abeg.......

Hw i fit contact you? Incase u no fit drop ur numba online see my own here 09020554318 jst hola me for whatsap i dey available

Abeg no allow depression kill person

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Vs Yahaya Bello: Dele Momodu Faults "Selective Prosecution" / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu: Ohanaeze President General Raises Alarm Over Death Threats / Ibos, Ikwerre And Elechi Amadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.