Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Don't Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially When You’re Broke - Somadina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially When You’re Broke - Somadina (1039 Views)

Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video / Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially When You’re Broke - Somadina by EBMedia: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2021
"It's A Waste Of Time To Date A Lady Who Can’t Help you Financially When You’re Broke" - Actor Somadina Adinma

Nollywood Actor, Somadina Adinma is of the opinion that it is a waste of time to date a lady who can't help a man financially whenever he is broke, IgbereTV reports.

He shared this thought on snapchat. See a screenshot below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1380989/dont-date-lady-cant-help-financially-youre-broke-actor-somadina/

Lalasticlala

Re: Don't Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially When You’re Broke - Somadina by dumahi(m): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2021
At last, not all Nigerian ladies have parasitic mindsets as some men insinuate. There are both male and female leeches. But MOST Nigerian ladies really need a mental reset to do well in relationships.
Re: Don't Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially When You’re Broke - Somadina by Beckysexy(f): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Is it dating or business plan?
Now I know why Regina left you for Ned.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially When You’re Broke - Somadina by Ruudy: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
??
Re: Don't Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially When You’re Broke - Somadina by Ruudy: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tell them ooooo
Nigeria woman are the worse when it comes to relationship in this planet earth
Re: Don't Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially When You’re Broke - Somadina by Queenslander(f): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
Beckysexy:
Is it dating or business plan?
Now I know why Regina left you for Ned.
lool,. Were they dating?
Re: Don't Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially When You’re Broke - Somadina by 2dice01: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ruudy:
Tell them ooooo

Nigeria woman are the worse when it comes to relationship in this planet earth
Says someone who has dated all the girls in the continent
Re: Don't Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially When You’re Broke - Somadina by vallycan: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Relationship is sincerity and not business.. How can u place financial help in front in a relationship.. It is fraud
Re: Don't Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially When You’re Broke - Somadina by NextD18: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
This will be misinterpreted as nothing but entitlement mentality had it been a lady said it.

Well, all I can say is that everybody date for personal gains and if money is part of the gains you are going for from a partner, ride on but do well to have it in mind that you are a pathetic leech and gold digger.
Re: Don't Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially When You’re Broke - Somadina by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 01, 2021
Coming from an upcoming gigolo, weak men everywhere. I hate men who expect ladies to spend on them, if the world is turning upside down then count me out
Re: Don't Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially When You’re Broke - Somadina by Bornsinner7: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2021
Nigerian girls won't even go close to you if they smell brokenness not to talk of helping you financially..

What happens when you queue up at the ATM and all of a sudden the machine stops dispensing cash?? you're right! everybody move along to find some other ATM that's dispensing..

That's how relationships work in Nigeria..
Re: Don't Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially When You’re Broke - Somadina by Beckysexy(f): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Queenslander:
lool,. Were they dating?
Yeah. I think so.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Munir Nwoko Becomes The First Nigerian Baby To Have A Verified Instagram Account / ‘disappointing’–beyonce’s Mum Slams 22.5 Years Sentencing Of George Floyd Killer / Bbnaija Jackie B & Michael Caught Romantic Beach Date See What Happened(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.