Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' (60721 Views)

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Lilpen3758: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Brendaniel:

at least don't be guilty of it, let your conscience be clear, I know yes there are some things you cannot easily change, but each I see food wasted my mind just goes to those who don't have to eat, that's the way I'm programmed already, because one thing that comes to mind always is regardless of what you want to be where you want to go, first thing required in this earth is good health and food, at least that is what will keep you in this earth if not you will be at the other side, and some people are struggling to have this even when sometimes it's not their fault, like little children....
Just another pain to live with..........somethings aren't meant to change, no choice but to live with it
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Denique(f): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sucre23:

Dem dey pack the remaining inside take away packs after the pictures. grin

Dayum! grin
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by madukaanaya(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
olukaygold:
H
for hoe
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by moneyissweet(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Asshole
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
NA TODAY. NEXT
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Yemisi87: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
One of the foolish words from a fool just because of pussy.
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by rolams(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
This one still never get sense ooo
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by fredoooooo: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Oponu woman wrapper, thank Banky W .. you for don die because of mama jam jam wey dey jam other boys ... cheesy grin
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by fredoooooo: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
veekid:
Arindin
Babanla oponu grin
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Babara1994(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Denique:
I've been meaning to ask o...

Do they finish all these foods or is just for the gram? Why spend so much on meals you won't finish We die dia angry
Stingy girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by hokafor(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
U have started again, this time around nobody will restrain u from jumping in to that lagon.
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Denique:

Do they finish all these foods or is just for the gram? Why spend so much on meals you won't finish We die dia angry
My dear, e shock me too oh. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by kuonbe(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
Devilmaycry2:
NL is turning something else. how all this on this planform
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Denique(f): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Babara1994:

Stingy girl

That's how we do. smiley

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by southernbelle(f): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Drama king
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Qoko: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Is it my eyes, is like I saw comb as part of utensils
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by jimi4us: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Denique:

They're other people at the table with them. Na restaurant manager dey snap picture?
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Cousin9999: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Aww. They're cute.

Some of you are bitter. Let this man enjoy love.
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by 400billionman: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by 4tomandchi: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
But it was normal when Wizkid was fingering Tiwa on music video.

Thank God his still alive allow the guy to catch trips abeg.

BusinessCity:
Dude check into a psychiatrist centre abeg. It's beginning to get more annoying.
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Billz is a gigolo
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by emmnprince(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Denique:

No tell me say you no know how some Nigerians dey behave these days.
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Denique:

You can do takeaway for the leftovers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by MartinsD12(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Denique:

The rich don't reason like that, they will order food they won't finish and waste it even, that's the rich man's way of life.
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by CaseSensitive(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Denique:

It's only two lamb racks. So succulent you wouldn't want to waste a bit of it. The rest, as far as I can see is just vegetable salad. Nothing two people can't devour
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Denique(f): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
MartinsD12:

The rich don't reason like that, they will order food they won't finish and waste it even, that's the rich man's way of life.

Too bad!
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by MartinsD12(m): 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Denique:

Too bad!
That's it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Coinbased: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Your life is perfect now good for you
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Dreyton36: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mumu man wey no dey shave armpit undecided
Small breakup now he wan commit suicide again

Na so u shower tiwa with sweet love con dump am say she they collect different gbola , wahala naked follow u

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Burgerlomo: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Enjoy bros,as long as you don't go looking for river to jump into,few months from now undecided

U are very wicked

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by RichAbujaGuy: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
see mountain of food on table?

not all are hungry in 9ja. many receive daily blessings.

many on NL don't receive such blessings . grin
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by jojothaiv(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
blue pilled man
Very BLUE PILLED o.
Anyway, who you wan shock fit don shock you but e no post am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's New Maybach Car Lands In Nigeria Via Airplane (video, Picture) / Temi Otedola Poses As A Market Woman In New Photo Shoot. / BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.