Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa (24599 Views)

Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone / How Feared Gang Leader Was Beaten To Death Over Iphone 6 In Delta. / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by ebukajay184: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Man Charged To Court For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa (Photo)

A 27-year-old man, Festus Stephen, was charged to court on Thursday, for allegedly killing his friend, Abbas Mohammed Gudus, after a dispute over an iPhone in Adamawa State, IgbereTV reports.

The deceased

Stephen, a staff member of Adamawa State Ministry of Health, attached to Health Services Management Board in Mubi, is currently standing trial before Justice Helen Hammajoda of High Court 2, Yola, for stabbing Gudus to death.

He was charged to court on two counts, bordering on robbery, contrary to and punishable under section 1(2) (b) of the robbery and firearms (Special Provision) Act cap R11 laws of the Federation, 2004.

In his confessional statement, Stephen said he first met Gudus in 2011, and since then, they became friends.

The suspect said on October 27, 2018, at about 7:30 pm in Mubi, he and the deceased decided that he (the deceased) should go and buy food, while he (Stephen) should go and purchase codeine syrup for consumption.

The suspect further explained that he bought the victim's iPhone at the cost of N40,000, and paid the money, but the deceased refused to give it to him.

According to him, some minutes after taking their codeine syrup, the deceased brought out the phone from his pocket to make a call. While he was making the call, the suspect brought out a knife and stabbed him on his neck.

Stephen said he picked the phone, dipped his hands in the pocket of the deceased, took a cigarette packet, boarded a tricycle, and fled from the scene, leaving the Gudus to bleed to death.

The case was reported to the relevant security agency and investigation eventually led to the arrest of the murder suspect.

The case was adjourned to the 24th of February, 2021.

Babi Yakubu wrote;

"Today (27/10/2018) we've lost a real one. A brother & friend. We can't believe it's true but that's what it is. The truth! You continue to live on in our hearts brother. May your gentle soul rest in peace. Abbas M Gudus"
https://www.facebook.com/100001275930327/posts/2135686223150555/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1380994/man-charged-court-stabbing-friend-death-iphone-adamawa-photo/

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by ebukajay184: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Nackzy: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2021
One has to just control his temper, had it been i am not able to control myself by Now i would have killed one out of my two Neighbors

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Homeboiy: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
To carry knife around for north na easy thing na

7 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Mokason288(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Aboki and knife are 5& 6

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by EnvelopeUs(f): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Too bad
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by IMASTEX: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Too bad
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by realstars: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Anger Is Bad.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by NaijaCover(m): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by kuonbe(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
after 2years plus or what
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by slawormiir: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad ....

Nackzy:
One has to just control his temper, had it been i am not able to control myself by Now i would have killed one out of my two Neighbors
That is it son...a real niggarrr will always control his anger
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son.....
Four things destroy a man easily...they are

1) Pride
2) greed
3) lust towards the opposite sex
4) ANGER

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Kharol1234: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
hmm
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by iornenge81(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
To what end
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by LeopardX: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
The way they (the northerners, that is) confess to their crimes to the detail always baffle me. They just say it as it is and don't care! Maybe it's as a result of the codeine syrup they take everyday. They don't fear death at all.

That said, everyone should have a weapon of his own in Nigeria today, even if it's a knife.

And always watch your back and never loose guard. Most times, na who sabi you go kill you.

8 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Well....
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by QualitySharp1: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Evil man
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by bigdammyj: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Noted

R.I.P to the dead
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by RedChiefPriest: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
"If you're easily angered then you're easily manipulated"
I will never ever forget that quote

It is now he will start regretting ever doing that
If only he had settled it without violence.

Rip to the dead
Rip in advance to all tribalist idiots on here.

IGoComotYaTeeth:
I'm sure u were one of those ppl that flogged me back in Kings college and you're claiming cool headed mtttcheww.
grin grin grin grin
Sorry for the experience but no be flog u oooo
I never flog pesin before grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by wellsaid2: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
No Peace
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by YorubaPrince: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Anything and everyone outside of SW 9ja just seem too Savage. angry
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by IMAliyu(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lemme see how people will turn this into a religious or tribal issue.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Prodigee: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
I think say aboki no dey materialistic? Oh I forgot, dem no different from their cows!

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by SWORD419(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
Homeboiy:
To carry knife around for north na easy thing na
same as going around with a pump action in the south

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by kingsmerit: 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
na now a news of 2years ago dey reach here?
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Franktom247(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Fulani dey drink codeine buhari see your people life

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Patrioticman007(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
The devil is African
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by hammerDK: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
MAY GOD HELP US, SO THIS KIND FRIEND NO GO SEE US.

FAKE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by akanbiaa(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
So pathetic
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by chimhigher(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Very mumu story...
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by ipobarethieves: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
sadIf
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by DarkJeddi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
See the yeye thief trying justify armed robbery..
He was owing you an iPhone and you had to stab him from the back to collect it..
The stupid thing couldn't even make up a believable story. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Uniform Enhances Our Operations – Robbery Suspect / Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) / 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.