Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa (24608 Views)

Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone / How Feared Gang Leader Was Beaten To Death Over Iphone 6 In Delta. / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by micflo28(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Homeboiy:
To carry knife around for north na easy thing na
I swear always ready to kill
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Gkay1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
aboki na aboki, nothing will change am
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Tillatalk: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
That's why I don't fight anymore
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by preacherz: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Too bad
Why am I thinking that this is a case of Frenemy.
I have a feeling that this guy was so envious of his friend cos he uses an iPhone
That he decided to kill him and take the phone.
What was he doing with d knife if it isn’t premeditated?

Rip to d dead.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Rushna27(f): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
It's well oooo... rip to d dead
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by West2019(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nawoa cos of iPhone? Well I hereby sentence he to 75 years imprisonment wit hard labour .
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by ceaser: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
He looks like Fulani, he has the fascie of Fulani

He is definitely Fulani, with that kind of short fuse and aggression he displayed in killing his fellow Fulani.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
"If you're easily angered then you're easily manipulated"
I will never ever forget that quote

It is now he will start regretting ever doing that
If only he had settled it without violence.

Rip to the dead
Rip in advance to all tribalist idiots on here.
I'm sure u were one of those ppl that flogged me back in Kings college and you're claiming cool headed mtttcheww.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by LegendaryLover(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
you just reck your life because of phone
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Mummymahdi(f): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=Franktom247 post=98614859]Fulani dey drink codeine buhari see your people life[/quote

So Festus Stephen too is Fulani now?
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by candyguyofficia(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad ....

That is it son...a real niggarrr will always control his anger
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son.....
Four things destroy a man easily...they are

1) Pride
2) greed
3) lust towards the opposite sex
4) ANGER

Your grandfather must be an O.G

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by larrixauto2017(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
2006 Xle Toyota Camry.. Foreign Used.. Clean Title Ride.. 100% Accident Free.. Going For..2.7m Dm Shegzz Now Let Roll.. 07083676583.. Whatsapp Now Or Direct Call

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Hackie90s(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nackzy:
One has to just control his temper, had it been i am not able to control myself by Now i would have killed one out of my two Neighbors
Bro please take down this post, you never know what could happen next..
Don't tag yourself. ✌️

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by udemzyudex(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
him eyes go come clear pass dstv own.

had i known go just dey ring for him ear.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Godpikin4real(f): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hausa's and illict drugs consumption.
#Say no to drugs.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by VictorUSA(m): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Just bcaus of a phone he killed his longtime friend, what if it was a car ? shuu
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Strech(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
ceaser:
He looks like Fulani, he has the fascie of Fulani

He is definitely Fulani, with that kind of short fuse and aggression he displayed in killing his fellow Fulani.
what are you saying? The murderous good for nothing guy is an Igbo man, and the guy who was killed is a Fulani guy..
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad ....

That is it son...a real niggarrr will always control his anger
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son.....
Four things destroy a man easily...they are

1) Pride
2) greed
3) lust towards the opposite sex
4) ANGER

I am encountering all 4 at the moment. May God help me
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by apple30(f): 3:28am On Feb 01, 2021
grin I DNT KNW Y AM LAUGHN.. ..U DAMN FUNNY..SOME NEIBOR CAN BE ANNOYING WALLAI grin
Nackzy:
One has to just control his temper, had it been i am not able to control myself by Now i would have killed one out of my two Neighbors

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by IGBOpigs(m): 3:42am On Feb 01, 2021
Homeboiy:
To carry knife around for north na easy thing na
ESPECIAL NORTH XTIANS.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:40am On Feb 01, 2021
This friends of a things..Na wahala....May God help person Abeg..
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by OyinO: 8:42am On Feb 01, 2021
That's not his friend.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by EmekaA125(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Too bad ....

That is it son...a real niggarrr will always control his anger I remember my grandfather will always say to me son..... Four things destroy a man easily...they are
1) Pride 2) greed 3) lust towards the opposite sex 4) ANGER
Nah eeeeh. No qualms. This is so unsophisticated.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by 3LACK: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Anything and everyone outside of SW 9ja just seem too Savage. angry
Here this idiot go again with tribalistic and descriminatory act, a human being like you was murdered and that's all you can think of. smh
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by 3LACK: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
Godpikin4real:
Hausa's and illict drugs consumption.
#Say no to drugs.
dumb hypocrite.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by Godpikin4real(f): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
3LACK:
dumb hypocrite.
Dumb hypocrite like u.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa by 3LACK: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Godpikin4real:

Dumb hypocrite like u.
it's clear ur mentally deranged, relating Hausa's to illicit drugs as if people where you com from don't abuse drugs too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks / Military Uniform Enhances Our Operations – Robbery Suspect / Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue After They Shot A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.