Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

''without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect''- Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect''- Teebillz (222 Views)

Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect''- Teebillz by GladGlad(f): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Teebillz has taken to social media to gush over his woman.

The music executive, posted a photo of them on his Instagram page this morning, with the caption;

''Without her my life won’t be perfect! Without her, you won’t have your lil 15min of fame either........ don’t get it twisted! #TheOnlyOne ''

The record label owner and talent manager was married to Tiwa Savage from 2013 until 2016.

See post here:https://gladtune.com/2021/01/31/without-her-my-life-wont-be-perfect-teebillz/

Re: ''without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect''- Teebillz by dumahi(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
It always starts like this. Please join me to wish him a permanently blissful relationship. As you wish others, so much will return to you.
Re: ''without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect''- Teebillz by Emptoluwani: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Problem for who get partner

(1) (Reply)

4 Human Rights Solicitors Has Been Made Available #occupylekkitollgate / 2021 LEGIT HÄCK | Buy US Dollar With Naira Debit Cards / This Is The Funniest Mr Ibu Movie You Will Ever Watch (2021 New Mr Ibu Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.