Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Diabetes Doctor Needed:an Emergency - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diabetes Doctor Needed:an Emergency (397 Views)

Foyekemi Ikyaato First Black, Youngest Doctor To Open An Emergency Room In Texas / 'Taking Too Much Sugar Or Sugary Drinks Does Not Cause Diabetes' - Doctor Says / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diabetes Doctor Needed:an Emergency by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
Good afternoon
Kehinde just returned from the hospital, fasting blood sugar is 314 and HB1ac is 10.3 ..she has been diabetic type one since 2018.the doctor sent her to another hospital as an emergency but those ones have their schedules booked. What I am asking is
1. A consultant recommendation she can see within lagos this week and how.much she shld hold
2. What pen insulin she shld be using?note: she is currently in only novorapid and the measurements
3. A dietician who can help use food to bring the sugar down..she is 30 years old
I await your immediate feedback as complications like diabetic neuropathy is already disturbing her feet. They gave her neurovite for that. Please advice how I can look after her
Re: Diabetes Doctor Needed:an Emergency by Crimrburster: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
She's already on insulin @30? Well, I think metformin and climide should be able to handle it. Good luck
Re: Diabetes Doctor Needed:an Emergency by psucc(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
That insulin may even kill her fast than the diabetes. Stop the insulin administration. Let her use insulin tea(taken first thing early in the morning 30mins before meal)

2. Use glucovance (by 15) beware of fake.
Or use metaglomide, 2 tabs(1000mg) morning and evening.

This is from personal experience.

I bid her Godspeed.
Re: Diabetes Doctor Needed:an Emergency by Partteen: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Can we chat on 08189699388.
Re: Diabetes Doctor Needed:an Emergency by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Partteen:
Can we chat on 08189699388.
I av chatted u on whatsapp. Thank u
Re: Diabetes Doctor Needed:an Emergency by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Let her watch her food first... That is the best way to reduce the blood sugar
Re: Diabetes Doctor Needed:an Emergency by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:58am On Feb 01, 2021
debola33:
Let her watch her food first... That is the best way to reduce the blood sugar
thank you for this

(1) (Reply)

Pentagon Researchers Develop Microchip Detecting COVID-19 Under Skin(pics) / What You Should Know When It Comes To Chiropractic Care / First Set Of Bridal Hair Styling Graduates Emerges From Lush Hair Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.