Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Any Christian Prayer Mountain In Lagos State? What Is Your Experience? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Christian Prayer Mountain In Lagos State? What Is Your Experience? (2338 Views)

"Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Christian Prayer Mountain In Lagos State? What Is Your Experience? by dreofGod(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Good day brethren and happy Sunday.
I know people go to their church's camp ground for personal prayers or quiet time especially those camps along Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Notwithstanding, someone told me recently about an inter-denominational prayer ground around Badagry.
So, I have come to ask, do you know any Christian prayer mountain anywhere in Lagos and how was your experience?
Re: Any Christian Prayer Mountain In Lagos State? What Is Your Experience? by Fixey: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
There's a young minister at Mowe in Badagry. Fire!

Save yourself drama. Go to Ikoyi mountain. Osun state. You, Your God and Your mountain face to face alone
Re: Any Christian Prayer Mountain In Lagos State? What Is Your Experience? by dreofGod(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fixey:

Save yourself drama. Go to Ikoyi mountain. Osun state. You, Your God and Your mountain face to face alone
Thank you, I am only looking for one within Lagos. I didn't get your first line, though.
Re: Any Christian Prayer Mountain In Lagos State? What Is Your Experience? by dreofGod(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fixey:

Re: Any Christian Prayer Mountain In Lagos State? What Is Your Experience? by Grammywinner: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
dreofGod:
Good day brethren and happy Sunday.
I know people go to their church's camp ground for personal prayers or quiet time especially those camps along Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Notwithstanding, someone told me recently about an inter-denominational prayer ground around Badagry.
So, I have come to ask, do you know any Christian prayer mountain anywhere in Lagos and how was your experience?

Hello, please I'd like to know more about the inter-denominational prayer ground at Badagry you made mention of. Please do you have any idea of its address and exact location? Thank you.
Re: Any Christian Prayer Mountain In Lagos State? What Is Your Experience? by dreofGod(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Grammywinner:

Hello, please I'd like to know more about the inter-denominational prayer ground at Badagry you made mention of. Please do you have any idea of its address and exact location? Thank you.
Good day sir, I really don't have ideas about the place as such. I only got to know during discussion with someone.

(1) (Reply)

Image Of Head Of Biblical Goliath Being Exhumed Leaks On The Internet / Christians And Muslims, Do You Hold All Biblical Prophets In High Esteem? / What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.