Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

When The Devil Grabs Power It Is Difficult To Take Back. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When The Devil Grabs Power It Is Difficult To Take Back. (467 Views)

Ngige: Why It Is Difficult To Increase Varsity Lecturers’ Salaries / Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power / Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Devil Grabs Power It Is Difficult To Take Back. by htdot: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
When a genuine and actual servant is in power, its easy to dethrone such person but when the wicked and evil duellers grab power its always difficult to take it back.
Actual servants like Donald Trump and GEJ were so easy to boe out of power because they were always there to serve their people but see the evil ones like Buhari and Biden, they are ready to destroy their people than to lose power

2 Likes

Re: When The Devil Grabs Power It Is Difficult To Take Back. by Fixey: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
cheesy
Re: When The Devil Grabs Power It Is Difficult To Take Back. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
GEJ whose regime was just like Buhari's own....a good servant? cheesy

Trump, who was voted in with so much hope, and then turned out to be a failure...a good leader.?

And before anyone starts, Buhari is not a good leader either.

Nigeria needs a leader who will take us away from oil dependency to industrial dependency, and really fight corruption...not PDP, APC and their 'I will build you road' mentality.
Re: When The Devil Grabs Power It Is Difficult To Take Back. by duality(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Vardanes2:
GEJ whose regime was just like Buhari's own....a good servant? cheesy

Trump, who was voted in with so much hope, and then turned out to be a failure...a good leader.?

And before anyone starts, Buhari is not a good leader either.

Nigeria needs a leader who will take us away from oil dependency to industrial dependency, and really fight corruption...not PDP, APC and their 'I will build you road' mentality.

When you see the leader you talk about, you won't know because something inside of you, will hate them.

That's the reason you hate the two people mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: When The Devil Grabs Power It Is Difficult To Take Back. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
duality:

When you see the leader you talk about, you won't know because something inside of you, will hate them.

That's the reason you hate the two people mentioned.

I don't hate any leader , at all mind you.

But the problem I have with GEJ is simple. He had a large oil revenue, oil prices were sky high...and instead of him to use that revenue to focus on getting us off oil dependency, he was building vanity projects like the universities which in the next decade will require fee increases to stay financially afloat, or they get messed up.

And it is the same problem I have with Buhari. , AND WITH all of Nigeria's leaders.

They sell raw materials, use the money to import and import and import, , build projects we cannot sustain, waste money on subsides that make nosense and drive off investment, keep taxes too low, and at the end of the day plunge us into debt.

And part of the debt we are paying now dates from GEJ's regime.

I don't hate them....I WISH THEY HAD BETTER IDEAS , okay. ? Like removing fuel subsides, raising our tax to gdp ratio, removcing all subsides, not wasting money on SURE-P AND TRADER MONI...and so opn..so that in ten years we can be industrial enough to be borrwing others money...instead of borrowing money.

That's the fact.

As for trump....Trump is bad , as is his democrat counterpart biden. For many reasons

The only good thing they did was railways, I'll give them that.
Re: When The Devil Grabs Power It Is Difficult To Take Back. by duality(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Vardanes2:

I don't hate any leader , at all mind you.

But the problem I have with GEJ is simple. He had a large oil revenue, oil prices were sky high...and instead of him to use that revenue to focus on getting us off oil dependency, he was building vanity projects like the universities which in the next decade will require fee increases to stay financially afloat, or they get messed up.

And it is the same problem I have with Buhari. , AND WITH all of Nigeria's leaders.

They sell raw materials, use the money to import and import and import, , build projects we cannot sustain, waste money on subsides that make nosense and drive off investment, keep taxes too low, and at the end of the day plunge us into debt.

And part of the debt we are paying now dates from GEJ's regime.

I don't hate them....I WISH THEY HAD BETTER IDEAS , okay. ? Like removing fuel subsides, raising our tax to gdp ratio, removcing all subsides, not wasting money on SURE-P AND TRADER MONI...and so opn..so that in ten years we can be industrial enough to be borrwing others money...instead of borrowing money.

That's the fact.

As for trump....Trump is bad , as is his democrat counterpart biden. For many reasons

The only good thing they did was railways, I'll give them that.

What significant leadership position have you occupied.
Re: When The Devil Grabs Power It Is Difficult To Take Back. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
duality:

What significant leadership position have you occupied.

grin

What significant leadership position have you occupied?

As for me, PDP and APC are the same. I hope for better people and better parties.
Re: When The Devil Grabs Power It Is Difficult To Take Back. by duality(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Vardanes2:

grin

What significant leadership position have you occupied?

As for me, PDP and APC are the same. I hope for better people and better parties.

I'm not surprised at your response. If you have occupied a leadership position that is really demanding and you've made real sacrifice to make things right and have to also fight opposing forces. You'll respect the leaders you've been programmed to hate.
Re: When The Devil Grabs Power It Is Difficult To Take Back. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
duality:

I'm not surprised at your response. If you have occupied a leadership position that is really demanding and you've made real sacrifice to make things right and have to also fight opposing forces. You'll respect the leaders you've been programmed to hate.

Unlike you, I want what is best for Nigeria, not what is best for my pocket...or what is best for the GEJ and Buhari supporter.
Re: When The Devil Grabs Power It Is Difficult To Take Back. by uthlaw: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
htdot:
When a genuine and actual servant is in power, its easy to dethrone such person but when the wicked and evil duellers grab power its always difficult to take it back.
Actual servants like Donald Trump and GEJ were so easy to boe out of power because they were always there to serve their people but see the evil ones like Buhari and Biden, they are ready to destroy their people than to lose power
GEJ did nothing for Nigeria,if he does, just name them....no talk story!
Re: When The Devil Grabs Power It Is Difficult To Take Back. by VictorUSA(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
htdot:
Trash... donald dumb has been dumped..how can i speak sense into this boy?

Re: When The Devil Grabs Power It Is Difficult To Take Back. by VictorUSA(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
None of the two is a good polician.GEJ is weak.Trump is a liar, pussy grabber, harsh, abusive and lack transparency in his presidency.He's not just an authoritarian, he's an autocrat.If u're looking for a politician to praise, look below.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor Sanwo Olu Over The Arrest Of Protesters At Thelekki / FG Knows Hideouts Of Killer-herdsmen, Bandits— Sheikh Ahmad Gumi / Former Kwara State Governor, Abdulfatad Ahmed And Wife Welcome Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.