Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria (59793 Views)

''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) / Why You Must Travel Today / This Train Passes Directly Through A 19 Storey Residential Building In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
GallantDuke:

Is like you have comprehension problem

You cant answer the simple questions but you want restructuring.
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by GallantDuke(m): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You cant answer the simple questions but you want restructuring.

How can the state government perform when they are not totally in control. So we are clamouring for the restructuring of the country so that we will hold our regional leaders responsible for the woes of the country

7 Likes

Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
GallantDuke:

How can the state government perform when they are not totally in control. So we are clamouring for the restructuring of the country so that we will hold our regional leaders responsible for the woes of the country

How can they perform.

They all have state civil services which manage the state, they pay salaries from allocations given to them.

Ask yourself, what are they doing with all those allocations( money).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by privaldo: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
triple996:
Whether pandemic or not we know the people dat go to develop dubai grin

Are you talking about Aisha Buhari and Atiku Abubakar?

5 Likes

Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Juoflife1(f): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nigerians should take covid-19 seriously. PTF has confirmed the presence of UK variant here. Other countries are working to keep their people safe and the citizens working with their govt. They will not allow Nigerians to import more cases for them.
A lot of countries have closed their borders to ALL.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Princedapace(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
GallantDuke:

Is like you have comprehension problem

He does not understand logic.

My governor has no control over major things that cause development. Those things are controlled by FG. I can't blame my governor yet since he does not control those things.

I used to tell people that in Nigeria, our governors and local govt councilors are ceremonial in nature. They are just enjoying life becus they dont have real executive power. That is why most of them try so hard not to displease the central govt.
Even their own security details can be changed overnight. We run a useless system of govt.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Akudaisi: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Asura:

And you're well abi
you should have believed you are not well since you believe the figures being released by NCDC, people like you makes me hate being called a Nigerian,keep being deluded after all it's a free world,NCDC says you have corona I saw your name in the figures they list IYI
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Asura: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Akudaisi:
you should have believed you are not well since you believe the figures being released by NCDC, people like you makes me hate being called a Nigerian,keep being deluded after all it's a free world,NCDC says you have corona I saw your name in the figures they list IYI
Lol. So because i chose not to attack the system and the government, I'm not well?
I chose to respond to the topic as it was and not what wasn't relevant to this topic.
Whether ncdc releases fake figures or not is irrelevant to this topic!
The hatred you carry in you will surely kill you!
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Akudaisi: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
Asura:

Lol. So because i chose not to attack the system and the government, I'm not well?
I chose to respond to the topic as it was and not what wasn't relevant to this topic.
The hatred you carry in you will surely kill you!
now let's be reasonable for once,how can you say we should take this pandemic serious when there is no pandemic here in the first place, Ogbeni u smoke cow shit ni,as we dey talk people are brutalised and are being treated inhumanly by Saudi and UAE and you are talking trash,once you acknowledge the fact that the pandemic is not our problem the better for the masses unless you are benefiting from the livescores released by NCDC you could be one of them,get sense

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by omokeinde84655: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
:ure not well And you're well abi
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Coldie(m): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dubai formings don dae too much o and Nigerians go still dae kill themselves to go there
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Asura: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Was the topic about brutality?
Let's be reasonable? Lol. After insulting me, lets be reasonable?!
When someone doesn't say what you like, you tag the person as working for the government.
I'm very sure you will as well make it a tribal issue.
Your problem plenty. Be mature next time when presenting an argument. Don't start by throwing insult's like an uncultured child.

Akudaisi:
now let's be reasonable for once,how can you say we should take this pandemic serious when there is no pandemic here in the first place
Wow. First of covid is real. And when i said pandemic, i meant what's happening all over the world and not just Nigeria. So unfortunate hate has made you unintelligent.

Akudaisi:
once you acknowledge the fact that the pandemic is not our problem the better for the masses unless you are benefiting from the livescores released by NCDC you could be one of them,get sense
Nigeria has many problems and covid is not just a Nigerian problem but a world problem... You could see the effect of covid and there isn't a country that hasn't been affected directly or indirectly. Learn how to argue intelligently without insults!

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by DAramis: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Asura:
How he was allowed to get on that plane without getting his test results is baffling.

It is really shocking to me also. The man's action defied logic. And also, the foreign airline is to be held responsible (except if they didn't require for the covid result).

All in all, Protection comes from God. Just do your best (take precautions) and leave the rest to him..

If in doubt, check out all the prediction about Nigeria which was made regarding to this but non is working. The expected Nigerians to be dropping dead in 10s of thousands but are marvelled at such not happening while them that took all the best precautions and have the best medical hospitals are being hit in worst form.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by galadima77(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
JaneYave:
We refused to develop our own, what won't we see?

More like it.

Sad for genuine business travelers, but for the thieves...
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Asura: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
DAramis:

All in all, Protection comes from God. Just do your best (take precautions) and leave the rest to him..

You're right.
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by GallantDuke(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How can they perform.

They all have state civil services which manage the state, they pay salaries from allocations given to them.

Ask yourself, what are they doing with all those allocations( money).
My brother, I don tire for your argument. You are simply unteachable

1 Like

Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by GallantDuke(m): 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Princedapace:

My governor has no control over major things that cause development. Those things are controlled by FG. I can't blame my governor yet since he does not control those things.

I used to tell people that in Nigeria, our governors and local govt councilors are ceremonial in nature. They are just enjoying life becus they dont have real executive power. That is why most of them try so hard not to displease the central govt.
Even their own security details can be changed overnight. We run a useless system of govt.
You are totally right.
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
GallantDuke:

My brother, I don tire for your argument. You are simply unteachable

You better be
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Princedapace:

Packs of lies.
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by GallantDuke(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You better be
Damn it!!! You argue without concrete facts.
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by GallantDuke(m): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Packs of lies.
Let me ask you, who controls the NPF?
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Princedapace(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Packs of lies.

Ur governor has no control over the security, including police.

He has no control over electricity!

Your governor has no control over economic index that stimulate growths

He does not control railway
The list goes on. And these are core factors. Nigeria runs a unitary system of govt.

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Akudaisi: 12:07am On Feb 01, 2021
Asura:

Was the topic about brutality?
Let's be reasonable? Lol. After insulting me, lets be reasonable?!
When someone doesn't say what you like, you tag the person as working for the government.
I'm very sure you will as well make it a tribal issue.
Your problem plenty. Be mature next time when presenting an argument. Don't start by throwing insult's like an uncultured child.goan sitdown

Wow. First of covid is real. And when i said pandemic, i meant what's happening all over the world and not just Nigeria. So unfortunate hate has made you unintelligent.

Nigeria has many problems and covid is not just a Nigerian problem but a world problem... You could see the effect of covid and there isn't a country that hasn't been affected directly or indirectly. Learn how to argue intelligently without insults!
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Princedapace:

Ur governor has no control over the security, including police.

He has no control over electricity!

Your governor has no control over economic index that stimulate growths

He does not control railway
The list goes on. And these are core factors. Nigeria runs a unitary system of govt.

Pack of lies

Ordinary road and schools, your governor can't create. Simple park or sidewalk he can't create, or does he need the federal government to build parks and sidewalks

Your governor can as well just create state railways, state electricity just like what Lagos is doing.

Continue giving excuses to the thief sitting in the government house of your state

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 01, 2021
GallantDuke:

Let me ask you, who controls the NPF?

Ho control the civil service of your state.
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by fid3fid: 6:18am On Feb 01, 2021
MickzyDonald:
The case is surging with power, come and see how people are dying in LUTH

You mean the new CORO don dey kill Nigerians be that?

Matter don serious o!

The old CORO no too kill people for here.
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Princedapace(m): 6:58am On Feb 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Pack of lies

Ordinary road and schools, your governor can't create. Simple park or sidewalk he can't create, or does he need the federal government to build parks and sidewalks

Your governor can as well just create state railways, state electricity just like what Lagos is doing.

Continue giving excuses to the thief sitting in the government house of your state

Hahahahhaaja, states can't create electricity.

U don't know what u are talking about. After creation, the electricity is sent to national grid and shared. It is waste of money. No state wants to do it that way.

State roads are still better than FG roads. Everything FG is managing is useless in Nigeria. From health care to roads, to electricity, to police, to security, to finance, etc. States even build FG roads and wait for FG to refund it. And states are not as rich as FG. FG is richer than all the states put together. Yet, states build FG roads and build their own roads, states even buy weapons for police which is under FG. Nigeria runs the most useless system of govt. No county runs this type of unitary system. Even Brazil has a better feserla system.
States and local govt are closer to the people, so they need to be allowed to be fully independent. FG is not close to the people. If I don't have electricity, I need to travel to national assembly to go and protest becus my state has no control.

Have ever wondered why no state in Nigeria is developed? They are all underdeveloped with dirty looking state capitals, beggars and poor health care system.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 01, 2021
Princedapace:

Hahahahhaaja, states can't create electricity.

U don't know what u are talking about. After creation, the electricity is sent to national grid and shared. It is waste of money. No state wants to do it that way.

State roads are still better than FG roads. Everything FG is managing is useless in Nigeria. From health care to roads, to electricity, to police, to security, to finance, etc. States even build FG roads and wait for FG to refund it. And states are not as rich as FG. FG is richer than all the states put together. Yet, states build FG roads and build their own roads, states even buy weapons for police which is under FG. Nigeria runs the most useless system of govt. No county runs this type of unitary system. Even Brazil has a better feserla system.
States and local govt are closer to the people, so they need to be allowed to be fully independent. FG is not close to the people. If I don't have electricity, I need to travel to national assembly to go and protest becus my state has no control.

Have ever wondered why no state in Nigeria is developed? They are all underdeveloped with dirty looking state capitals, beggars and poor health care system.

Pack of lies.
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Princedapace(m): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Pack of lies.

Go and check ur exclusive and concurrent lists, u will understand why many people are clamoring
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by MickzyDonald: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2021
fid3fid:

You mean the new CORO don dey kill Nigerians be that?

Matter don serious o!

The old CORO no too kill people for here.

I'm not a fan of it before until my bro showed me
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by GallantDuke(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ho control the civil service of your state.
The governor does that, so what is your point?
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by abnot: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
dawnomike:
Nigeria's covid 19 case is not the worst in Africa... Citing covid as the reason for this is questionable.

A lot of business decisions will be taken under the cover of covid. My take is that emirates airline isn’t having it good and to compound it’s problems the U.K. government has placed a ban on all UAE to U.K. flights . Nigeria is its biggest or second biggest market in Africa thus eliminating competition on the route is of more benefit to them . This policy will basically knock off Kenya airways , ethiopian airlines , Egypt air , Rwand air and MEA from the route. That will leave emirates and air peace to share the market. Nigeria government are not likely to intervene because airpeace ( a Nigerian carrier ) will benefit from this arrangement.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far / This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. / Man Wears 15 Shirts At Airport To Avoid Paying Flight Baggage Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.