Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat (11909 Views)

#Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ / Chidi Ibeh-led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Faction Shuts Down Enugu Secretariat / Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by OpenDenmark: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Imo state produced two Ohanaeze presidents at a go.....

Every of their thing dey always get K-leg...

Let every state elect their own president General which is best anyway

Walahi IMO people like trouble and litigation.
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by fbacker(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
The elders of imo should call them and settle their issues...

https://www.ozanbalik.com
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Idiots

Fathers of Igbos

They can never UNITE

God save the South South
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
HisSexcellency:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/31/breaking-chidi-ibeh-led-ohanaeze-ndigbo-shuts-down-enugu-secretariat/
Rochas Okorocha must be banned from Igbo land. That man is full of confusion. This ibeh guy is Rochas Boy!
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by engrchykae(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
GeneralPula:
This biafra or death people self..
sophisticated people self
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by engrchykae(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Damianwest19:
The Igbo youths must rise and tell these our elders to stop these naked dance of always seeking personal gain against the interest of the majority.
who cares about ohaneze when ipob is on ground?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by Okoroawusa: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
There is no better truth than the one a person tells him or her self.

...at this juncture I can boldly declare that, politically, igbos have problem...big problem.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by ekesimo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Who takes ohaneze seriously
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by Useku(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
yinkus6750:
Typical example of how Biafra Republic would be.
The elite Ibos are never united.
Too much selfish interest
Played out when they had the Senate Presidency zoned to them
I pray one day, they will be united and speak in unison.

You're very right bro, I always humorously tell my colleagues at work that should the Igbo tribe get Biafra in the end,the country will most def implode.
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by Coinbased: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Oh
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by tishbite41(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
triple996:
Chai
See people that want to rule Nigeria
When they can't even comprate and rule themselves. See big men disgracing themselves. These are the so called elders of biafra land. IGBOS HAVE NO KINGS (indeed these is a curse)
Disunited
Disorganized
Disconnected
Where is the future of idigbo angry angry
look at you that can 'comprate' and rule yourself. Bloody illiterate. Busybody.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by tishbite41(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
engrchykae:
who cares about ohaneze when ipob is on ground?
thanks, bro
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by madridsta007(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Instead of them to be putting their house in order against next election...

They are busy fighting...

Later they will be begging bubu for IG position.

LOL.
You cannot see that the hand of the government is on this one?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by EMMY76: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
This chidi ibeh which state is he even from?
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by ekhai(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Confusion in the camp of the enemy. When will south east speak with one voice. Nnandi kanu in one angle directing, Obiozor in another angle and this one again. All directing same people. Who will they listen to?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by triple996(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
tishbite41:
look at you that can 'comprate' and rule yourself. Bloody illiterate. Busybody.
Why are you frustrated like this grin
You and I know that error was a typo error
But that's fine by me
Please go and hang yourself if the frustration becomes unbearable for you.your grandfathers are there disgracing your generation grin grin you are busy transferring agression, well I can't help you except to watch you go down the hole of misery and bitterness since that's what you know all your life. Since sniper is too expensive for you. Please you can use Dettol or jik maybe even hypo cheesy cheesy
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
triple996:
Chai
See people that want to rule Nigeria
When they can't even comprate and rule themselves. See big men disgracing themselves. These are the so called elders of biafra land. IGBOS HAVE NO KINGS (indeed these is a curse)
Disunited
Disorganized
Disconnected
Where is the future of idigbo angry angry
How many faction of aferifere do we have ?
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by Hapuruchukwu(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nnamdi KANU yabbed that since their inception they haven't done any sensible thing for Ndigbo. This guy is now coming up with scholarship and providing nose mask... Lol.

Meanwhile why do they always mess the whole thing up with issue of having various factions
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by CoolAmbience(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Instead of them to be putting their house in order against next election...

They are busy fighting...

Later they will be begging bubu for IG position.

Igbos are their own problem.

I have always said it.
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by Ojiofor: 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Imo state produced two Ohanaeze presidents at a go.....

Every of their thing dey always get K-leg...

Let every state elect their own president General which is best anyway

There is only one recognised PG and that is Prof Obiozor any other person is a miscreant.
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by Malawian(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
So Obiozor is Imo based Ohaneze chairman while Ibeh is Enugu based Ohaneze chairman. Igbo to the world.
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:34am On Feb 01, 2021
bro4u:
Food is ready, they will come and masturbate on this thread while Wakil is on a conquest mission and is almost successful in eliminating them. Southern Nigeria needs to unite now or never.

Don't beg anyone to unite with you. Face your own problems.
Re: Chidi Ibeh-Led Ohanaeze Ndigbo Shuts Down Secretariat by tishbite41(m): 7:09am On Feb 01, 2021
triple996:

Why are you frustrated like this grin
You and I know that error was a typo error
But that's fine by me
Please go and hang yourself if the frustration becomes unbearable for you.your grandfathers are there disgracing your generation grin grin you are busy transferring agression, well I can't help you except to watch you go down the hole of misery and bitterness since that's what you know all your life. Since sniper is too expensive for you. Please you can use Dettol or jik maybe even hypo cheesy cheesy
wakili!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pandora Papers: ICIJ Unveils World Biggest Financial Investigative Report / Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom / "Your PVC Is Your Power, Use It"- Jennifer Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.