Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,469 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Where Can I Serve And Get A Good And Affordable Fashion Sch Apart From Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Can I Serve And Get A Good And Affordable Fashion Sch Apart From Lagos (296 Views)

Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) / Can One Get A Quality Mattress(12/14 Inch Size) Apart From Mouka Or Vitafoam. / Apart From Blog And Forum, Which Other Website Can Bring Earning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Serve And Get A Good And Affordable Fashion Sch Apart From Lagos by bbode1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Good day everyone. Pls pardon my errors.
I need your advice on an issue. Am an intending Nysc Corp member. I should be posted by March.
Am thinking of using my service year opportunity to learn fashion and designing. And I need advice on where I can serve and get a good an affordable fashion school apart from Lagos. I have a little knowledge about sowing already. But I really want to become a professional. Please which state can I serve and access a good fashion sch apart from lagos. I no too get money.. Thanks for your anticipated response
Re: Where Can I Serve And Get A Good And Affordable Fashion Sch Apart From Lagos by samwash(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hummmmmm!!!! Let me think!!
Let me suggest Oyo State - Ibadan.
In every family in Ibadan, there's at least a fashion designer in the household.
Or any of the western state, the Yoruba's are good at sawing & marking cloth.
You can learn from the already established fashion school or from the little shop in the street.
But any were you are posted to, you can always get someone to teach you, even in the village.
Infact all tribe in Nigeria kwns how to sew, what you only need is to add ur innovation & unique style to what so ever fashion you are designing.
Re: Where Can I Serve And Get A Good And Affordable Fashion Sch Apart From Lagos by bbode1(m): 7:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Okay thank you

(1) (Reply)

No Man Is Interested In A Broke Lady – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Buduong / Inquiry About How To Get To VI From Surulere. / β€œit Would Be Better To Lose The Food Items Than To Lose Lives.”- Northern Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.