Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) (78770 Views)

11-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool / Hard Drugs And Money Found In Ogun Hotel By Police During Raid / Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by iclass1: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2021
GamalNasser:
You can't blame small hotels in the SW for resorting to this ..many people want to turn their hotel rooms into centres for ritual killings

Ode ni e...why must you always behave like a toddler. SW ko NE ni...

1 Like

Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by Farki: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2021
providencia:

Sir the word privacy is an illusion in this present age.
-Google is tracking you
-True caller is harvesting your details.
-DSS knows your location just by dialling your number
-Telecom companies are recording all your calls.
A taxify driver was robbed lasted year in my state. The police downloaded all their phone convo up to 2 months back and tracked the robbers to nasarawa. True life story.
There is no privacy anywhere in the world. As long as everyone does not have access to your information there is no problem

Then why don't you shower on the streets or leave the door to your toilet open so your neighbors can see you?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by Happychildlove(f): 8:00am On Feb 01, 2021
IfeMiLove:
Are you sure? Cos I heard Ayepe and Ayepe should be in Ondo state, I guess.
saw something else on gram
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by HitlerGaddafi: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2021
Very good of the manager. Alot of people have turned hotel rooms into a hub for sex and gangbangs.
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2021
blog4all:
Hidden Camera In Hotels: Hotels Now Put Camera Inside AC In Room To Monitor People's Naakkedness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv_mpr_7Ckk

Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by ppogba: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2021
GamalNasser:
You can't blame small hotels in the SW for resorting to this ..many people want to turn their hotel rooms into centres for ritual killings

Maybe they got the idea of ritual killing in HOTELS from OTOKOTO HOTEL OWERRI.

Ask your uncles. They will tell you more about that.

Chief Duru is presently dinning with the devil in Hell.
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Buharri
Are u alright? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by Mrbenny001: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2021
Only reasonable comment, God bless you
dangotesmummy:
It's actually unethical.if you want to install cameras for security reasons at least put it at the corridor of the hotel or passage.

If anybody perpetuates crime,at least after he commits the crime he will come out of the room and look left and right before he comes out and the camera will capture him sneaking out.

That's more commonsensical

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by iamimohtal(m): 8:02am On Feb 01, 2021
providencia:
Well, its a good thing as long as the video remain classified and never get to the public. If this was in hotel room of that serial killer from ph, he would have been caught before killing other victims. Aside the killing some people go to hotel to steal. Some steal common towel
Nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by UncleKoboko: 8:03am On Feb 01, 2021
GamalNasser:
No nau
Na OSU people work be that...
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by wink2015(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2021
This is indecency.

The camera should not be in the bathroom or places that will grossly abused the privacy of the guest.

Puting camera in the first place is even bad.

But it is the evil times we lived in that necessitated this action.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by moscobabs(m): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2021
providencia:

-Google is tracking you
A taxify driver was robbed lasted year in my state. The police downloaded all their phone convo up to 2 months back and tracked the robbers to nasarawa. True life story.
There is no privacy anywhere in the world. As long as everyone does not have access to your information there is no problem

When was the last time you read "Terms and Conditions" of google account, Network providers and True caller"?
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2021
A man and a lady spending a night in a hotel room are not going there for an ordinary discussion.
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by Godbless3(m): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=providencia post=98617327]
-Google is tracking you
[/quote

So this is your difinition of privacy?
When you buy a phone you accept the privacy policy of the phone and google service.
Your location service and tracking is with ur consent for having phone, sim and other devices and you accepted it.
Lodging in a hotel, you will never be given a document to concent on your room being bug.
So we should be fucking on the roadside because google, dss etc are tracking your location?

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by pickatyouu: 8:08am On Feb 01, 2021
alphaNomega:
It's very easy to spot a hidden camera in your room. All you need is your phone.

1. Turn off the light in your room to make everywhere as dark as possible.

2. Activate your phone camera (without flash) and point towards the area you suspect a hidden camera is sited

- you would see a red streak of light emanating from the hidden camera

3. Sue the hotel and make your millions

Undercover CIA agent

1 Like

Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 01, 2021
providencia:

-Google is tracking you

So its okay to put hidden cameras in a hotel room to know if you want to sleep with your wife?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by BigDawsNet: 8:11am On Feb 01, 2021
On a special tour or holiday in...

While resting off my break in any fancy hotel

I scan around the room for any IOT device

Have been doing that shiit for a while now

I dont just trust any fuckinn body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by tunapawizzy: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2021
Possibly installed to curb crime, unfortunately very very bad and unethical.......thats what happens when u have money and venture into business without proper professional educational in the field...how can u install cameras in rooms that are supposed to provide for ur guests comfort n privacy...Intentions might be good but it doesnt matter here

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

As a northerner, you shouldn't be doing this tribalism stuff, where is your faith?

Stop abusing yoruba people.
Stop quoting idiots!
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by Slurity(m): 8:18am On Feb 01, 2021
Security reasons. They are not allowed to check the recording except in the case of crime that need to be investigated. It is for both customer and hotel owner protection
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2021
alphaNomega:
It's very easy to spot a hidden camera in your room. All you need is your phone.

2. Activate your phone camera (without flash) and point towards the area you suspect a hidden camera is sited

hope you have enough money? or you will end up in police cell for planting a camera and blackmailing the hotel.
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by marsup: 8:19am On Feb 01, 2021
The person in the Video asking for the name of the hotel,......so you don't know the name of the hotel you lodged in?...
Anyway, I just want to use this opportunity to wish everyone a "Happy new month ". May this month be better, with less bad news. Peace.
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:19am On Feb 01, 2021
This is bad. I once slept in an hotel in ibadan that has a camera outside the corridor of my room pointing straight down the doors. I told them to turn it away immediately and they did. What if I want to pick a slippers or something and I'm only in boxers.
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by meobizy(f): 8:21am On Feb 01, 2021
Without the name of the hotel this is fake news created to do what fake news does; rile emotions. It’s working as Nairalanders are hyperventilating without confirmation. Nothing concerns me until the investigation is fully carried out and the hotel owners named and shamed. For all I know this is likely a private residence.
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by mrdino(m): 8:21am On Feb 01, 2021
GamalNasser:

There are other measures that can be put in place to check this, instead of intruding on customers' privacy.
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by crackhouse(m): 8:22am On Feb 01, 2021
This one strong o
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by Paulcyril19: 8:23am On Feb 01, 2021
alphaNomega:

Thank you for this information.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by Paulcyril19: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2021
providencia:
Well, its a good thing as long as the video remain classified and never get to the public. If this was in hotel room of that serial killer from ph, he would have been caught before killing other victims. Aside the killing some people go to hotel to steal. Some steal common towel

Without notifying the guest about it, while booking the room. That's a bridge of contract and can be used to cash out from them. But well anything goes in Nigeria.
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2021
providencia:

-Google is tracking you

You are just confusing yourself by over-reasoning this simple matter...

It is one thing to officially monitor the lives of citizens by The Government for national security reasons, it is an entirely different matter to illegitimately, unofficially, and criminally (Note the weight of these adverbs) monitor people's privacy especially recording them nude when they never signed any such document waiving their rights to privacy within your paid establishment.

The latter above is a grievous and abominable crime every where in the civilized and uncivilized world!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by EndChino: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2021
Godbless3:

Did they tell you they didn't know the name or that they want you to tell them the name?
Did u not hear them asking one another in the video what the name of the hotel is? One of them suggested that they would look for it on the internet.
Re: Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) by EndChino: 8:33am On Feb 01, 2021
femi4:
You are using a hotel and can't remember its name.

smh
I tire o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) / Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.