Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

FG To Transport Petroleum Products By Rail System - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Transport Petroleum Products By Rail System (17116 Views)

Mele Kyari: Nigeria Will Stop Importing Petroleum Products By Mid-2023 / FG Increases The Freight Rate For Petroleum Products By 25% / FG Moves To Ban Trucks On Lagos/ibadan Highway, Goods To be Moved By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: FG To Transport Petroleum Products By Rail System by Ooe33: 6:47am On Feb 01, 2021
If u are from south south. U will know the people are the problem. They always find new representative for different programs meant to better our life's but these reps go the with the sole aim of getting billions for themselves.
From NDDC to any commission and committee's are all corruption houses for our elites (south south)

Adonis86:
Nice concept. But, which route will it take to Anambra and other eastern states that were sidelined during the railway mapping?

I guess since the railway line is extended to Niger Republic, this policy is to enable the Nigerian impostors in Aso Rock to find it easier to move our oil to Niger since their mission to find oil in Sahara desert has failed them.

I reserve comment on the plight of the Niger delta region whose goose is the one laying the golden egg and their deplorable state, as well as the Ogoni clean up scam that after being applauded for its commissioning, nothing more was heard.

I salute the gut of this disastrous government of Ethno-Religious zealots.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station / 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa / PDP Northern Caucus Picks Iyorchia Ayu As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.