Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Salary At White Soul Motors - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary At White Soul Motors (3824 Views)

What Is Your Salary At Hand ? / Vacancies At White Soul Motors Limited / White Soul Motors Limited Job Vacancy – Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary At White Soul Motors by Squeakyshinobi(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dear people of God, a friend is scheduled for an interview with white Soul Motors, for a 2-3years experience role. Anyone with useful input of their salary range and structure so that it can form a bargain basic for her during the interview.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by 002deewhy: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
I am invited too for an interview with white soul motors for an account officer. Please house any idea of there salary range?
Squeakyshinobi:
Dear people of God, a friend is scheduled for an interview with white Soul Motors, for a 2-3years experience role. Anyone with useful input of their salary range and structure so that it can form a bargain basic for her during the interview.

Thanks
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Squeakyshinobi(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
002deewhy:
I am invited too for an interview with white soul motors for an account officer. Please house any idea of there salary range?
Well the friend said they offered 120k.
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by West85: 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Squeakyshinobi:

Well the friend said they offered 120k.

120k net or gross??
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Squeakyshinobi(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2021
gross sir
West85:

120k net or gross??
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by KORMART: 11:52pm On May 01, 2021
[once you resume after 3month they find away to reduce your salary there staff turnover is high every highquote author=Squeakyshinobi post=99926415]gross sir
[/quote]
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Charge14: 6:00am On Mar 22, 2022
That's a lie. I worked with the company before I relocated and they are genuine. You only need to have integrity and be committed. I got a pay rise 3 times in 1 year during my time there. Why don't you say what you did that resulted in a salary review? You probably were not meeting up and they offered a salary review in place of outright sack.
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by gentiles(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
White
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Babyface33: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
gentiles:
White
What do you know about them?
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by gentiles(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Babyface33:

What do you know about them?
Nothing. Only searching for info about the company.
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Babyface33: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
I will like to know about the company too, if u got any info pls share.
gentiles:

Nothing. Only searching for info about the company.
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by QuinModah(f): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Babyface33:
I will like to know about the company too, if u got any info pls share.
Go and work there and come back and give us review.
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Babyface33: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Okay no wahala
QuinModah:
Go and work there and come back and give us review.
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Charge14:
That's a lie. I worked with the company before I relocated and they are genuine. You only need to have integrity and be committed. I got a pay rise 3 times in 1 year during my time there. Why don't you say what you did that resulted in a salary review? You probably were not meeting up and they offered a salary review in place of outright sack.
wow
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2022
KORMART:
[once you resume after 3month they find away to reduce your salary there staff turnover is high every high
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Smartofsat(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please whats up about white soul, what do they do and where are they located in Lagos
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Smartofsat(m): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Charge14:

Please where is the company located in Lagos
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by rainlover(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Charge14:
looks like you are a paid agent. I saw this exact comment on another thread.
If you weren't paid, you wouldn't have time to copy and paste this on every thread.

(1) (Reply)

If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. / BVN (bank Verification Number) Officer / Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.