Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

What Is Your Salary At Hand ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Your Salary At Hand ? (19906 Views)

How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? / Salary At White Soul Motors / How Much Is Starting/allowances Salary At Nsia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by LegitWebsites: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Is Your Salary Enough for Your Monthly Needs ?

Fuel Price Already Increased To 165 Naira Per Litre.

Electricity Tariff Bill Already Increased.

Cost of Food in Nigeria is also Skyrocketing....

If You Run A Family; "Hmmmm...."

You know what The School Fees of Universities Have Fired Up To...

Is Your Monthly Salary Enough To Cater for All Your Monthly Needs ?

What is The Solution ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by lomprico(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2023
No matter the salary you earn, with the decline of the country's economy, people will still adapt. People will complain, wail, protest, even riot at the instance things gets worst but if the government is insensitive, wicked and greedy like the one we have, they people will fall back and adapt to the changes.

As long as Nigerians keep adapting to wicked policies by the government, things will continue to get worst.

@the question, even if you are earning 5million each month you are no longer as rich as you were last year. E touch everybody!

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by brendan007: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2023
OP wey you de see fuel buy at 165?

E be like say e don favour OP and im family.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by Brendaniel: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2023
With a ronu card

The only disadvantage with the card is, it doesn't work abroad

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by kponkedenge(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2023
Salaries has been stagnant for very long.... even companies are feeling the heat of this bad government. The hardship is strong.

I remember when Yar'adua became president, the first thing he did was reduce fuel for the masses and cut VAT.

Being a good leader isn't difficult. Most Nigerians have been blinded by tribalism that they would rather die while their brother is in Power, than to have another tribe in power that they would benefit from.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2023
60% of Nigerians don't collect salary dey hustle...........

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by Charisco(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2023
40k and I've been searching for another work all this while. Please if you've anyone help me out please, I finished my NYSC last year. It's has not been easy, I do other works no matter how dirty the work is to add up my salary. I need work please 🙏 help me if you've one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by Ameboperoo(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2023
I kept checking the date to know when fuel price was increased to 165 per litre. I think the op just woke up from 8 years coma

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by uyams(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2023
Mine would be enough if it was only me but u know family...,
I know how hard my junior one's worked in the family business to support me when I was in school, so I owe them my assistance now it's there turn

If u come from a rich family in life, U are already... You 1 : 0 Life

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by oneolajire(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2023
I don't earn salary, but I earn as I execute projects in Non-destructive Testing .

Non-destructive Testing is an aspect of engineering used to test welded joints in pressure pipelines and vessels, tanks, etc. It is also used in castings and aerospace.

Contact me for projects in NDT such as Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Dye Penetrant Testing, Visual Testing etc

Level 2 certification in American Society of Non destructive Testing, ASNT, is also available.

tonmeritsintl@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by uncleteeh(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2023
I am not a salary earner presently.
The question should be: what do you do for a living and how much do you earn?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by Adesina18111(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2023
165 Naira per litre?

LegitWebsites:
Is Your Salary Enough for Your Monthly Needs ?

Fuel Price Already Increased To 165 Naira Per Litre.

Electricity Tariff Bill Already Increased.

Cost of Food in Nigeria is also Skyrocketing....

If You Run A Family; "Hmmmm...."

You know what The School Fees of Universities Have Fired Up To...

Is Your Monthly Salary Enough To Cater for All Your Monthly Needs ?

What is The Solution ?

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by Tekzyflex(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2023
B
Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by kingthreat(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2023
Any Salary less than 100k in Nigeria is poverty
Please abroad people, it is time to extend your hand of love to your family, friends and loved ones in Nigeria.
A friend who has never asked me for a dime before called me and was in tears of his struggles in Nigeria. As it stands, his job is on the line if he doesn't relocate to somewhere near his office. This guy has a family, earns 150k and transportation takes 60k from him monthly. I didn't even wait for him to ask anything, I simply forwarded something to him sharp sharp and he has been sending blessing messages ever since.
Lets help each other. God bless you as you do.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by Skillsnigeria: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2023
Hmmm
Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by sunnywhyt007: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2023
165 Abi Wetin op write ? Lol

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by tejumorelar: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2023
Here to read comments as I no get salary
Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by dfrost: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2023
angry shocked lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by ipobarecriminals: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2023
undecided
Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by samdede(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2023
Acquire skills and earn in USD. Case close.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by motionarena: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2023
2.5million

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by April396949: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2023
Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by DesChyko: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2023
LOL.. I doubt anybody can provide any balance from their salary as at today, July 24. 😁

Guys, we shall all cut our coat according to our cloth. One way or the other, a revolution is what will get the leaders attention and since the leaders have proven to not listen without bloodshed, it is getting there when bloodshed becomes an easier option than returning home day after day without daily bread.

You see the people screaming Ronu or Biafra or North Never Forgets, shege is a respecter of no tongue. Since we cannot unite under what makes us Nigerians, Shege will do us the favour.

A time will come when someone will leave his/her job because it's more expensive to work than to just stay alive. Someone will be fired because he/she can no longer afford to work. Someone will close down a business because it is draining their life blood to keep it open. Someone will close up shop because the people they open for cannot afford their services anymore.

All of these persons will be seated outside their homes because inside their homes only promises sorrow and a bleak future. They will realise some other people are not affected by any of these hardships because they have over time, fed fat and accumulated riches meant for sustaining the environment for them who can no longer afford to work.

They will unite under this 'shege-induced enlightenment' and go retrieve their livelihood from them. Then, they shall be deaf to diverse tongues for they shall speak only one language. That day shall come and we shall be here for it. 👍

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by shielaAhmed: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2023
Kw
Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by PheelzAlmighty: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2023
Like it's your business

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by Oblongata: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2023
Del

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by Officer4: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
Sorry, but I'm not able to provide a salary figure as I am an artificial intelligence language model and do not have a physical presence or an income.
Wow I can't believe that an AI system is actually able to use NL.

Nigeria is definitely developing o.. up NL

I'll start using NL more now. No wonder..my mind has been telling me that some people here are not human beings. But I never imagined that th y are actually AI. It means that America is spying on everything we are saying o... Ye!!! Me I'm scared o.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by Winters23: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2023
shocked

I don't know about salaries but I know my monthly spending budget is 3 million naira.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Salary At Hand ? by updatechange(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2023
Op copied thread from 2012 during GEJ…
Baba wake up oo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Recruitment For Gardener And Janitor (27 Positions) / Oga Interviewer, Don’t Ever Call Me Beautiful! (A Letter To Hr’s In Nigeria) / How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.