Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) (32367 Views)

Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player / Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) / Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by famzynet: 3:11am On Feb 01, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

It's mocking post not monkey post
Just learnt it last week grin
grin grin grin I can bet 98% Nigerians would fail it including myself. Good to know that we were calling it wrongly.
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by ELgordo(m): 4:05am On Feb 01, 2021
Beremx:
Impressive!!

Back in those days, I used to play ball and was a good keeper too. Monkey post was bae. Good old days.
its" Mocking post"....not monkey post
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by vioment: 4:45am On Feb 01, 2021
She make sense, she be me like midfielder.

1 Like

Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by IYANGBALI: 4:46am On Feb 01, 2021
mynd44 that girl no reach you for age o, see wetin she dey do. You dey here dey send me to nairaland prison. Kontinue you hear?
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by IYANGBALI: 4:47am On Feb 01, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

boat of them are correct, one is American English, while the other one is British English
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by zedegit: 5:36am On Feb 01, 2021
lalasticlala:
A young female footballer, Anthonia Fakiyesi Abisola, has shown off her football skills online hoping to be spotted by a club abroad..

Sharing her video on Twitter, Anthonia wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Abiso_la/status/1350884532317257734

Why she go dey dribble little children ? Is it part of the skills?

Let her be fair in her next video.
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Nova1982: 5:58am On Feb 01, 2021
bugatti02:
you are!.
k
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Opengates(m): 6:33am On Feb 01, 2021
God Himself will locate you and it shall be well with you in Jesus name.

The devil shall not hijack your glory, talents and potentials as go higher in Jesus name

From glory to glory, so shall your story be in Jesus name
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Adext4sure(m): 6:49am On Feb 01, 2021
Meedon:
Nigerian girls are awesome...
Most especially the Yoruba's angry
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:58am On Feb 01, 2021
Good one from her, but nowadays football isn't all about being a good juggler or dribbler on a local pitch. Can you shine among the elite in Europe?...
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Beremx(f): 7:03am On Feb 01, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

just learned it now. Na wa o! grin
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by ebig21(m): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2021
Monkey post is correct, mocking post is correct.
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Tillatalk: 7:19am On Feb 01, 2021
You need to start from somewhere because they are alot people who need help to
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Kingdemi212019: 7:40am On Feb 01, 2021
vioment:
She make sense, she be me like midfielder.
you're right
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by TGON(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Awesome but there's a difference between being skillful and having the zeal and passion to do something...

That's why "a MESSi" plays football effortlessly because he was born with it,while a certain "ORORO" works his ass out on a daily basis..
yet cr7 has scored more career goals than the one that plays football "effortlessly"....how ironic
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Pharovo(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2021
beardedboy:
I'm unimpressed

Bleep you
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Skymason20(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2021
on a blue jersey, I love her , some one should give me her WhatsApp no
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by KingAlabi: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2021
sapphiere:
This gender is taking over whether we like it or not.
But we go still bleep una na grin

Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by damosky12(m): 9:01am On Feb 01, 2021
sapphiere:
This gender is taking over whether we like it or not.

Stop this obsession.

I thought you were a Christian.

You should know that, whether male or female, we are all sons of God. You shouldn't push for the exaltation of a gender above the other. It's fleshy, selfish, and ungodly.
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by AntiFeminism(f): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by FullBlastLight: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
She looks more of a football juggler....
The lady above me though....you should be specific
You use to play balls or ball

You for halla me since na.....
We just dey pent house opposite uniben main gate dey drink enough Heineken but the waiter and waitress say we nor go fit smoke weed for there.....
We don relocate go play house for okhoro...

Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by mechanics(m): 4:46am On Feb 06, 2021
Wow, she's really a footballer.
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Tobies: 5:25am On Feb 07, 2021
We trained at cynosure gym together
lalasticlala:
A young female footballer, Anthonia Fakiyesi Abisola, has shown off her football skills online hoping to be spotted by a club abroad..

Sharing her video on Twitter, Anthonia wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Abiso_la/status/1350884532317257734

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players / Man Utd Chiefs To Visit Saudi Arabia Amid Bin Salman Takeover Interest / Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.