Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

It’s A Waste Of Time To Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially - Somadina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s A Waste Of Time To Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially - Somadina (379 Views)

Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video / Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

It’s A Waste Of Time To Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially - Somadina by Naijamedialog: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
“It’s a waste of time to date a lady who can’t help you financially when you’re broke” – Actor, Somadina

The former boyfriend of Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, said this in a post he shared via his SnapChat account on Sunday, January 31.

The actor is of the position that he cannot date a woman who cannot help him out financially in difficult financial times.

In another post, he also advised creatives not to date or go into friendship with people who are not hyped about their art.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL POST

Re: It’s A Waste Of Time To Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially - Somadina by Ekakamba: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
The former boyfriend of Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels.

What a useless way to address someone. undecided

Re: It’s A Waste Of Time To Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially - Somadina by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
What's this Regina refuse dump talking about,upcoming gigolo spotted, I pity ladies who spend on men and I spit on men who accept gifts and other material things from ladies,if the world is turning upside down then count me out
Re: It’s A Waste Of Time To Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially - Somadina by Ekakamba: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
What's this Regina refuse dump talking about,upcoming gigolo spotted, I pity ladies who spend on men and I spit on men who accept gifts and other material things from ladies,if the world is turning upside down then count me out

The only GIFT a poverty-stricken lady can afford is Pover-Tea, then prolly a nebulous aged puss-in-the-boots.

So leave gift for people wey gallant. grin tongue
Re: It’s A Waste Of Time To Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially - Somadina by phorget(m): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Warrgidanairala:

You mean men are suppose to spend for ladies right? On what bases please?

My Encounter With American Singer, John Legend In Ibadan / What Efcc Did To Yahoo Boys In Lagos Island (video) / Meet Delta Crippled Dancer Dreaming To Perform At AY LIVE