Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: (13045 Views)

Before I Die,I'll Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up–Pastor Kumuyi / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: by Amospee: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2011
I want you to join and follow Pastor Chris Online to received a word that will transform your life, Click on the links below or you should copy it and paste it on your browser,

http://yookos.com/signup/invited:50c42d20a7537547a421ab2ab74430ce

I want you to join and follow Pastor Chris Online to received a word that will transform your life, Click on the links below or you should copy it and paste it on your browser,

Re: Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: by mabell: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2011
maybe you should be more descriptive about the site and it's features
would love to know more from you
Re: Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: by KunleOshob(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2011
@mabell
Why are you being such a hypocrite? have you not already signed up on the rubbish site? Are you not the chief promoter of the yeye site on this forum? Why are you now pretending you want to know more about the site you have been promoting? Or did are the same person as amospee having a conversation with yourself?
Re: Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: by mabell: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2011
I have signed up right from the second day the site was announced
The reason why i said what i said was for the benefit of others that were going to read his post
I wanted the poster to talk more about yookos than just give a link
so that at first glance the reader can know so much about yookos
Re: Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2011
mabell:

The reason why i said what i said was for the benefit of others that were going to read his post

You guys detest me and probably to many others.
Nonsense! what happened to Jesus? When Jesus was at the Temple, other than hawking his wares he chased out the merchants. You are the merchant he chased out.
Re: Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: by e36991: 2:16am On Apr 06, 2011
Amospee:

mabell:

maybe you should be more descriptive about the site and it's features

would love to know more from you

KunleOshob:

@mabell

Why are you being such a hypocrite? have you not already signed up on the rubbish site?

Are you not the chief promoter of the yeye site on this forum?

Why are you now pretending you want to know more about the site you have been promoting?

Or did are the same person as amospee having a conversation with yourself?

mabell:

babaearly:

Nonsense! what happened to Jesus?

When Jesus was at the Temple, other than hawking his wares he chased out the merchants

[size=16pt]You are the merchants he chased out.
[/size]

@babaearly

Yeepa! Babaearly fariga ooo

Apart from gently minding his business, he's never known to snap, tear and yap that manner

Must have seriously gotten his goat . . .

Obviously a personal and sincere or honest opinion but what tipped Babaearly over the edge to offer such acidic comment(s)
Re: Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: by Joagbaje(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
@babaearly

babaearly:

Nonsense! what happened to Jesus? When Jesus was at the Temple, other than hawking his wares he chased out the merchants. You are the merchant he chased out.

what has the post got to do with merchanting dude. pastor chris is doing the work of christ by calling nations to prayers. Thats the primary thing he personaly use the internet for. he prays at certain hours of the day for the world. and wants us all to join him at those hours in prayer. if you sign up on yookos and follow pastor chris in prayer , you will recieve sms on those hours of prayers concerning the direction of prayers for that day. we currently interceding against deaths in all these uprising and dissasters in the world. every time there is loss of lives , it is the devil at work. those thousands that have died without christ are in hell now. So thats the idea .
Re: Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: by Tsammy: 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
It's saddening to know that whatever the reason for the issues in the arab world is a lot of people are dying who do not know christ
But then thru yookos we had and still have the opportunity of interceding for them
Inagine millions of people praying for the Arab world at the same time.
Re: Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: by mabell: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2011
accurately said, good observation
Re: Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: by dare2think: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2011
Joagbaje:

@babaearly

what has the post got to do with merchanting dude. pastor chris is doing the work of christ by calling nations to prayers. Thats the primary thing he personaly use the internet for. he prays at certain hours of the day for the world. and wants us all to join him at those hours in prayer. if you sign up on yookos and follow pastor chris in prayer , you will recieve sms on those hours of prayers concerning the direction of prayers for that day. we currently interceding against deaths in all these uprising and dissasters in the world. every time there is loss of lives , it is the devil at work. those thousands that have died without christ are in hell now. So thats the idea .

How dare you condemn people to hell? Are you God? Freaking hypocrites,  Have you been to hell before? do you know  the people there? so how could you as a Christian or sensible person say some ppl are in hell? is that what your church is about? You people are strange and delusional. Please educate yourself your ignorance is scary. You make Nigerians look and sound bad.
Re: Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: by Ymodulus: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2011
all this Christ embassy members, y cant u all go broadcast your dirty site on several broadcasting stations. y don't u save us some bandwidth on nairaland by not posting all this rubbish sites of yours
Re: Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: by Joagbaje(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hmmmn, Dirty site? Enlighten us dude . What makes the site dirty?
Re: Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: by bigG3: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2011
"Ignorance gone on rampage"- Pastor Chris would say, if only you understand the times, you will repent and believe him that God has sent and be saved from your wicked way,
Let him that has ear hear, pray is key in this times and seasons, if you don't believe the words, at least believe the events around the world, all these things have been foretold which makes the Word of God infallible as these things unfold right before our eyes.

Please join Pastor Chris and let change the world for the better through pray, at least you can not deny the fact that every in this life needs prayer and prayer is no the works of evil- it can not be.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu & Osinbajo Will Fight - Primate Ayodele / 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians / How Christmas Ought To Be Celebrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.