Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

#EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths (45004 Views)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun / List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Neddstark: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2021
Endsars has come and gone. Sad some people had to die. Kudos to Premiumtimes for at least making a remembrance of these people. If there is any lesson that should be learnt is this. "Obey a curfew" "Obey law and Order'. When a government says depart, depart. If nobody obeys the government anymore, then we have a failed state. You have seen it in the almighty USA when anarchists invaded the capitol city, they were told to leave. Few who did not want to leave were shot dead including a woman. Hope we all are learning. Democracy has its limits.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Pharaohny: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s] ....The oppressed man loves and respects only one man, his oppressor, and he has only one dream in life, which is to join the class of oppressors, in order to fulfil his own fantasies. ( "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" - Paulo Freire, Brazilian Author).

I love this
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Golan007: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2021
Fake news.
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Golan007: 9:23am On Feb 01, 2021
shadeyinka:

It will certainly soon be your turn and others like you will shamelessly deny that you were a casualty!

Where was the blood on the road?

All the victims and no videos at the point of "massacre".

Lies.
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by netflicks(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2021
If this country is as organised as the Lekki Endsars protesters, Nigeria would have been a better place...

I saw with my eyes how unity and transparency can achieve great things...I saw lives being touched, I saw sincerity carrying out a given task..I saw great unity regardless of tribe and religion...they really thought me alot.

FACT STILL REMAINS WE HAVE BEEN CURSED WITH BAD LEATHERS
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by michoim(m): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2021
Nonsense. Twisted story after 5 months...
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Zaggafrank: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2021
Thank you FIJ, at least we can now see facts without twisting and emotions and swears
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Eriokanmi: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2021
Racoon:
Abeg where is Lai Mohammed
https://www.thecable.ng/lekki-shooting-come-out-with-your-proof-or-shut-up-lai-hits-amnesty-international?nonamp=1 and all those hoardes of already mummified zombies that kept on downplaying this atrocities committed against innocent protesters on 20/10/2020? CNN did theirs but they called it "massacre without corpses". So what will they call this one again?

Now, so unfortunately, citizens have become corpses because they're demanding better governance and accountability from their government. While the living maimed & traumatized families, friends left behind to be afflicted by such a painful incident.

They said people cant speak up or come forward with evidence.But now there you have a comprehensive documentary of the affected victims, how they met their untimely deaths and life thereafter for those close to them.These atrocities may not be judged or punished here on earth but the good Lord which we will all stand before Him in judgement knows it all.

However, there is one prayer for all the paid agents who despite these overwhelming evidence of a massacre committed by a nation's army towards its citizens while trying to distort fact in order to continue to side the oppressors, may pain, anguish and gruesome deaths never depart from your lives and families.
History will judge that old fool called Lai Muhammed. He can't be in that position for ever. He's simply giving his children and grand children a bad name. Can you see that the CNN doesn't even have his time? At least, I know of one covert CNN reporter at the lekki venue who was using his drone to cover events from day one. That's where the CNN got their information from. I got to know of endsars at lekki on CNN and not even on the local station. Channels tv tried but they had a limit. I just pity Lai because of the impending doom that will befall him before his very eyes. Youths will revenge. Lekki protests would be a tip of the iceberg, compared to more protests coming ahead of 2023. Biden administration won't take the federal government involvement lightly. His government isn't just ready for them yet.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Macphenson: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2021
Neddstark:
Endsars has come and gone. Sad some people had to die. Kudos to Premiumtimes for at least making a remembrance of these people. If there is any lesson that should be learnt is this. "Obey a curfew" "Obey law and Order'. When a government says depart, depart. If nobody obeys the government anymore, then we have a failed state. You have seen it in the almighty USA when anarchists invaded the capitol city, they were told to leave. Few who did not want to leave were shot dead including a woman. Hope we all are learning. Democracy has its limits.

So the penalty for disobeying a curfew order which is yet to start is firing squad?

May such judgement befall you.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Eriokanmi: 9:38am On Feb 01, 2021
Neddstark:
Did I hear you say endsars have come and gone? That wasn't a protest compared to more to come . Watch out

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by nnamdi640: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2021
#Arrest Buratai
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Neddstark: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2021
Macphenson:

So the penalty for disobeying a curfew order which is yet to start is firing squad?

May such judgement befall you.

Na your family the judgement go befall. On the next curfew in Nigeria, go and block road shouting Endsars let one lunatic policeman use you for target practice.
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by KoshCAD: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2021
Racoon:
Abeg where is Lai Mohammed
https://www.thecable.ng/lekki-shooting-come-out-with-your-proof-or-shut-up-lai-hits-amnesty-international?nonamp=1 and all those hoardes of already mummified zombies that kept on downplaying this atrocities committed against innocent protesters on 20/10/2020? CNN did theirs but they called it "massacre without corpses". So what will they call this one again?

Now, so unfortunately, citizens have become corpses because they're demanding better governance and accountability from their government. While the living maimed & traumatized families, friends left behind to be afflicted by such a painful incident.

They said people cant speak up or come forward with evidence.But now there you have a comprehensive documentary of the affected victims, how they met their untimely deaths and life thereafter for those close to them.These atrocities may not be judged or punished here on earth but the good Lord which we will all stand before Him in judgement knows it all.

However, there is one prayer for all the paid agents who despite these overwhelming evidence of a massacre committed by a nation's army towards its citizens while trying to distort fact in order to continue to side the oppressors, may pain, anguish and gruesome deaths never depart from your lives and families.
May God continue to increase your knowledge brother.

We won't keep mute on this. Buratai must be exterminated for killing innocent souls and his children shall die a painful and horrible death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Neddstark: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Did I hear you say endsars have come and gone? That wasn't a protest compared to more to come . Watch out

Guy, more will come but when e hot stay at home. Many members of your family love you. Nigerian law enforcers are not normal in times of conflicts
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Fahdiga1: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

People don move on.

You and your folks brought more suffering for them
Are you one of the shooters?
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Macphenson: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2021
Neddstark:

Na your family the judgement go befall. On the next curfew in Nigeria, go and block road shouting Endsars let one lunatic policeman use you for target practice.

The curfew was to start by 9pm, the shooting was done by seven.

So as at the time the military massacred those guys, they did not break any law.

Are you not wondering why the government is not peddling the narrative that they violated the curfew.

But I know you won't understernd because you linage and generation is cursed with stupidity.

Qwantinue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by CloudResident(m): 9:50am On Feb 01, 2021
Those that fell were simply part of the bigger fish on a United mission. You still are part of us although in a different form.

The predatory fishes must be chased out or consumed.
Together we can!

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by KoshCAD: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2021
adadike:
Where are those calling for the head of DJ switch? Aiye ma ni ika o . This govt is a govt of blood. Arrest Buratai now
They won't dare come out unless they want to perish with their families.
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by KoshCAD: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2021
Tulsaguy:
One thing I ask of heaven deep down in my heart daily, may everyone who took part in killing + everyone who denies the deaths of hapless young Nigerians on the 20:10:2020 at lekki toll gate experience multiple folds of pains & anguish of #EndSARS victims & their families..

Can I hear a resounding Amen.
AMENNNNNN
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Neddstark: 10:01am On Feb 01, 2021
Macphenson:

The curfew was to start by 9pm, the shooting was done by seven.

So as at the time the military massacred those guys, they did not break any law.

Are you not wondering why the government is not peddling the narrative that they violated the curfew.

But I know you won't understernd because you linage and generation is cursed with stupidity.

Qwantinue

The curfew was first stated by 5pm after the attack on the Orile Police station. Then an order to clear the tollgate must have been passed. After that the governor extended it to 9pm, and it wasn't communicated with the military - a Nigerian factor. When that curfew was declared I knew that that tollgate would be cleared.
As for you, please anytime there is a curfew declared in Nigeria, you must not obey it. If you obey it you are a coward. Trust one crazy law enforcement will show you whats up.
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by drLammy(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2021
Salute to the courageous and The real Heroes!

.If possible you can come back here to take your revenge, Please do,
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by KoshCAD: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2021
helinues:
Acclaimed Lekki massacre no dey sell again

Acclaimed Lekki massacre no dey move a pin again.

You guys better go and find something reasonable do with your time. The panel set for the event has been scrapped.

We moved
You shall not end well. Pain n sorrow be your personal visitors from today unless the lekki toll gate did not happen.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by calyto: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2021
Atiku's $100m is working.

Why complain of shooting when you can defy curfew?

In a state of Anomie, the army will do what it needs to do. Same with the US Capitol hill scare and their National guard were sent out.

Tyrants that don't want to be treated thesame way they treat others. You blocked the roads and claimed that it was for our collective good as if we sent you to do so. You tyrants made families to suffer in traffic, some were robbed, and you claimed it was for their good. You are all not alright

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by razzydoo(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2021
Neddstark:
Thats the loophole in this matter, there was a curfew. But restraint can be shown.
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by YelloweWest: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2021
Their mom, my heart goes out to her.

Poor woman has buried 7 of her 8 children cry
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by elgramz: 10:23am On Feb 01, 2021
helinues:

You guys better go and find something reasonable do with your time. The panel set for the event has been scrapped.

We moved
You are a fool and a very wicked soul too. It will never be well with you

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by KoshCAD: 10:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Neddstark:

Yes, he's right, may such judgement befall you and your family.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2021
helinues:

We moved

I will use you as a reference point in keeping my emotions in check . If not for that Buhari homosexual Mannaqbbqgrill that reported ban for me, I for abuse your lineage
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by SarutobiEky(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s] ....The oppressed man loves and respects only one man, his oppressor, and he has only one dream in life, which is to join the class of oppressors, in order to fulfil his own fantasies. ( "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" - Paulo Freire, Brazilian Author).
mehn...deep.
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Macphenson: 10:42am On Feb 01, 2021
Neddstark:

The curfew was first stated by 5pm after the attack on the Orile Police station. Then an order to clear the tollgate must have been passed. After that the governor extended it to 9pm, and it wasn't communicated with the military - a Nigerian factor. When that curfew was declared I knew that that tollgate would be cleared.
As for you, please anytime there is a curfew declared in Nigeria, you must not obey it. If you obey it you are a coward. Trust one crazy law enforcement will show you whats up.

You are trying hard to defend your stupidity.

Show us prove an order must have been passed.

It's your assumption to cover your exposed wickedness and illiteracy.

Why is the government and the military not peddling that narrative, why is it happening only in your coconut head.

The people shot did not commit any crime .

May such judgment as you give them never depart from your household.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) / Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.