Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

#EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths (45002 Views)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun / List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by ubimagos: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2021
The person that lost a love one will wait for Investigative journalist ‘Fisayo Soyombo to spend 10 weeks tracing before crying out to the appropriate authorities even if it means any International body! Cry me a river.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Neddstark: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2021
KoshCAD:
May such judgement befall the person behind the moniker KoshCAD and his/her entire family.
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Neddstark: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2021
Macphenson:

You are trying hard to defend your stupidity.

Show us prove an order must have been passed.

It's your assumption to cover your exposed wickedness and illiteracy.

Why is the government and the military not peddling that narrative, why is it happening only in your coconut head.

The people shot did not commit any crime .

May such judgment as you give them never depart from the person behind the moniker - Macphenson's household.

Okay
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by rolams(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2021
I always cry each time I see or hear this sad news!

All those involved in this killing will not eat/enjoy the fruit of their labour. They will also witness the grave of their children!

For those of you supporting this evil or disbelieved the soldiers killed the protesters in this scene, may you also experience such evil from the hands of these wicked souls soon.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Macphenson: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2021
Neddstark:

Okay

Macphenson never gave such wicked and harsh judgmentnonnhiw fellow human beings and so he CAN NEVER SEE such wickedness. But any idiot that defended the sensless massacre of his fellow human being, such wickedness will reign supreme in his househole.

"BE YE NOT DECEIVED, GOD IS NOT MOCKED, WHATEVER A MAN SOWETH, SO SHALL HE REAP."

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by slowice(m): 11:01am On Feb 01, 2021
He massacred hundreds of shiites, citizens of this country.... We looked aways because of selfish reasons.

He massacred hundreds of protesting ipob members, citizens of Nigeria... We looked away because they were igbos, the people we love to hate.

Emboldened by our silence and his "arewa hero" tag, he took it further and massacred protesting youths of this country.... Some foolish ones amongst us even called them hoodlums. Our silence and subtle support for extra judicial killings emboldened him. This administration ve massacred a lot of Nigerians.

We must make sure they don't go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by jacoik(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2021
Racoon:
Abeg where is Lai Mohammed
https://www.thecable.ng/lekki-shooting-come-out-with-your-proof-or-shut-up-lai-hits-amnesty-international?nonamp=1 and all those hoardes of already mummified zombies that kept on downplaying this atrocities committed against innocent protesters on 20/10/2020? CNN did theirs but they called it "massacre without corpses". So what will they call this one again?

Now, so unfortunately, citizens have become corpses because they're demanding better governance and accountability from their government. While the living maimed & traumatized families, friends left behind to be afflicted by such a painful incident.

They said people cant speak up or come forward with evidence.But now there you have a comprehensive documentary of the affected victims, how they met their untimely deaths and life thereafter for those close to them.These atrocities may not be judged or punished here on earth but the good Lord which we will all stand before Him in judgement knows it all.

However, there is one prayer for all the paid agents who despite these overwhelming evidence of a massacre committed by a nation's army towards its citizens while trying to distort fact in order to continue to side the oppressors, may pain, anguish and gruesome deaths never depart from your lives and families.
iseeeeee!!! amen!!!!!!
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by jacoik(m): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2021
Tulsaguy:
One thing I ask of heaven deep down in my heart daily, may everyone who took part in killing + everyone who denies the deaths of hapless young Nigerians on the 20:10:2020 at lekki toll gate experience multiple folds of pains & anguish of #EndSARS victims & their families..

Can I hear a resounding Amen.
iseeeeee!!!! amen!!!!
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Neddstark: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Macphenson:

Macphenson never gave such wicked and harsh judgmentnonnhiw fellow human beings and so he CAN NEVER SEE such wickedness. But any idiot that defended the sensless massacre of his fellow human being, such wickedness will reign supreme in his househole.

"BE YE NOT DECEIVED, GOD IS NOT MOCKED, WHATEVER A MAN SOWETH, SO SHALL HE REAP."

Proverbs 26:2

Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest.

Exactly, your curses are baseless and will dwell with you who speaketh it. Amen

Romans 13:1-2 :

"Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

Like I said. Dont obey curfews. Defy the government. It will be on your head.
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by peculiar2233: 11:38am On Feb 01, 2021
helinues:
Acclaimed Lekki massacre no dey sell again

Acclaimed Lekki massacre no dey move a pin again.

You guys better go and find something reasonable do with your time. The panel set for the event has been scrapped.

We moved
Drunken master
Obviously u are cursed

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Tareq1105: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2021
Racoon:
Abeg where is Lai Mohammed
https://www.thecable.ng/lekki-shooting-come-out-with-your-proof-or-shut-up-lai-hits-amnesty-international?nonamp=1 and all those hoardes of already mummified zombies that kept on downplaying this atrocities committed against innocent protesters on 20/10/2020? CNN did theirs but they called it "massacre without corpses". So what will they call this one again?

Now, so unfortunately, citizens have become corpses because they're demanding better governance and accountability from their government. While the living maimed & traumatized families, friends left behind to be afflicted by such a painful incident.

They said people cant speak up or come forward with evidence.But now there you have a comprehensive documentary of the affected victims, how they met their untimely deaths and life thereafter for those close to them.These atrocities may not be judged or punished here on earth but the good Lord which we will all stand before Him in judgement knows it all.

However, there is one prayer for all the paid agents who despite these overwhelming evidence of a massacre committed by a nation's army towards its citizens while trying to distort fact in order to continue to side the oppressors, may pain, anguish and gruesome deaths never depart from your lives and families.

Olayiwola (Lai) Mohammed should respond to these new evidence.

Now, we've seen names and pictures Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina should soro soke on these evidence of death during the EndSARS protest.
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Pacesetter123(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2021
Slurity:
Waste of time on investigation that will yield NO result
1. The dead will not be brought back
2. No force person will be killed
3. Government will not be jailed or killed.
Of what purpose is the investigation then.

I don't waste my time.
Just for records purposes.It will be taught the upcoming generations social studies in schools that once upon a time,that the youths of Nigeria protested for good governance n this happened.
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Tareq1105: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2021
Pacesetter123:
Just for records purposes.It will be taught the upcoming generations social studies in schools that once upon a time,that the youths of Nigeria protested for good governance n this happened.

Yes, let it be said that this is what APC government did to protesters.
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by davit: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2021
May heaven punish whoever is behind this moniker. May you die terrible death very SOON
thebosstrevor1:
WHEN YOU TRY HARD TO SELL A LIE

Till today we are still looking for the victims.

All i see is lies upon lies to legitimate an event that didn't happen.
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by davit: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2021
May heaven punish whoever is behind this moniker. May you die terrible death very SOON and all the people liking your flagrant nonsense.
thebosstrevor1:
WHEN YOU TRY HARD TO SELL A LIE

Till today we are still looking for the victims.

All i see is lies upon lies to legitimate an event that didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by davit: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2021
Ogun kill you and your ilks believing Lekki massacre didn't happen.
wellmax:
hahahahahah they have finished cooking all the lies

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by membranus: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2021
Slurity:
Waste of time on investigation that will yield NO result
1. The dead will not be brought back
2. No force person will be killed
3. Government will not be jailed or killed.
Of what purpose is the investigation then.

I don't waste my time.

You will not see anything good in the investigation because those people reported killed by the government forces are not your relations or friends. Also because you have nothing to contribute to humanity.

As long you wake up, eat, drink, and make merry daily, the rest of the world can go to hell.

That is what is called a Bohemian philosophy, which is living in this world without leaving your footprint on it. A useless life.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Warripikine: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Logan23:

This genocide was committed by apc.

Dont twist things
And the one committed by wike at obigbo..is also APC abi?? Continue
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Evii: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Racoon:

Any wonder the Nigerian army withdrew it legal representation away from the sitting panel? This is because more incontrovertible evidence being unfolded kept on destroying all the lies they have ever told about the Lekki massacre.You just need more lies to cover a lie.They army cant stand the embarrassment any more.

The fact that a supposed reputable and non-partisan agency like the army can shamelessly lies to a nation that its personnel well captured by satellite imaging leaving Bonny Camp for the gruesome harvest of deaths @ Lekki, how can this same army defeat BH and other security challenges bedevilling this nation?

Now here are the soldiers filming their atrocities against their own citizens which they're stupidly denying they were never involved in.Something they dare not do when engaging BH terrorists in warfare. How callous and wicked can they ever be? My heart bleeds for this nation. Nigeria is bedevilled with evil people in government.

I love your write-up bro. Where pained me the most is where the writer said "when we saw the soldiers, we went on our knees, holding the nation's flag and chanting the nation' Anthem...those animals in military uniform still pulled up their trigger on innocent and peaceful protesters. So so sad. But I'm so happy we(the youth) are gradually waking up and those at the leadership level will know it's not more business as usual. #SAYNOTOSANWOOLUSECONDTENURE#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Macphenson: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
Neddstark:

Proverbs 26:2

Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest.

Exactly, your curses are baseless and will dwell with you who speaketh it. Amen

Romans 13:1-2 :

"Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

Like I said. Dont obey curfews. Defy the government. It will be on your head.

Are you not seeing your emptiness?

You are yet to prove that the curfew was defiled but rather trying to justify the evil in your mind .

Besides is the punishment for defiling curfew now firing squad?

There's a reason the Bible said

" THE HEART OF MAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED"

But am also glad it said

THE WICKED SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by YoungBruzzy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Oh God!! My heart still bleeds for all those all who lost their lives in the #EndSarsProtest..
RIP to all the fallen heroes..

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Neddstark: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Macphenson:

Are you not seeing your emptiness?

You are yet to prove that the curfew was defiled but rather trying to justify the evil in your mind .

Besides is the punishment for defiling curfew now firing squad?

There's a reason the Bible said

" THE HEART OF MAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED"

But am also glad it said

THE WICKED SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED

This bum again. I am not your problem. If you want endsars again, go and start protesting it. Leave me the f.ck alone
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Neddstark:
Endsars has come and gone. Sad some people had to die. Kudos to Premiumtimes for at least making a remembrance of these people. If there is any lesson that should be learnt is this. "Obey a curfew" "Obey law and Order'. When a government says depart, depart. If nobody obeys the government anymore, then we have a failed state. You have seen it in the almighty USA when anarchists invaded the capitol city, they were told to leave. Few who did not want to leave were shot dead including a woman. Hope we all are learning. Democracy has its limits.

This is total rubbish

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
Neddstark:

Na your family the judgement go befall. On the next curfew in Nigeria, go and block road shouting Endsars let one lunatic policeman use you for target practice.

Stop fooling uself 30k paid apc zombie...

A bigger one is coming and hundreds of lagosians now have the AK47 they took from police...police go die tire

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
elgramz:

You are a fool and a very wicked soul too. It will never be well with you

He's a 30k paid zombie.

He cant say otherwise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Neddstark:

This bum again. I am not your problem. If you want endsars again, go and start protesting it. Leave me the f.ck alone

Off point.
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Warripikine:

And the one committed by wike at obigbo..is also APC abi?? Continue

Be quiet. Wike does not and can never give orders to the Nigerian army.

Meanwhile stay focused on my reply, dont drag in meaningless things
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by wellmax(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
davit:
Ogun kill you and your ilks believing Lekki massacre didn't happen.

Lekkilies will fade away
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by walkingshadow911: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nigeria, the headquarter of ocultic and satanic government.cheesy
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by KoshCAD: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Neddstark:

If you like Edith from now till thy kingdom comes.

The same fate will definitely befall you and your family.

No two ways about that.

That's just the fact.

Watch out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.