Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,634 members, 7,816,609 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS (3774 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations / Nnamdi Kanu Makes First Appointment. / Nnamdi Kanu Makes "#hole In Buhari Neck" To Trends On Twitter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
As shared by Ijele Speaks https://www.facebook.com/103157684680128/posts/235571051438790/

Remember when Nnamdi Kanu made Sofi Kalu the director of IPOB in 2016 without telling his people? Well, he has made her the director again and I'm sure none of the bingos is aware. The woman is a South African, does it mean that Nnamdi Kanu couldn't find an Igbo man or woman worthy of being the director of a group that is supposedly trying to create a new country in Igbo land? We are still investigating the link between her husband (one Johnson Kalu) and the criminal Nnamdi Usain Bolt Kanu

IPOB! ONE FAMILY BUSINESS. UMU BINGO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by AlfaB: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
ESN is working.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by lathrowinger: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Though, I nor be Igbo... But who ever write this rubbish is a useless person. Is this the right time for this trash u are bringing up? Instead of you to join hand and face the insecurity, but you are here composing rubbish. Ogun apa iya e. The way this people are killing innocent souls, farmers, kidnapping and all that don't bother you. You are here splitting jagons. Oni kuuure.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Sunofgod(m): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
SE15 = Peckham grin

Kanu = 419'er shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
lathrowinger:
Though, I nor be Igbo... But who ever write is rubbish is a useless person. Is this the right time for trash u are bringing up? Instead of you to join hand and face insecurity, but you are composing rubbish. Ogun apa iya e. The way this people are killing innocent souls, farmers, kidnapping and all that don't bother you. You are here splitting jagons. Oni kuuure.

Oga this is not what we are talking now.
Why should he turn it to family business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by mike8804: 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
lathrowinger:
Though, I nor be Igbo... But who ever write is rubbish is a useless person. Is this the right time for trash u are bringing up? Instead of you to join hand and face insecurity, but you are composing rubbish. Ogun apa iya e. The way this people are killing innocent souls, farmers, kidnapping and all that don't bother you. You are here splitting jagons. Oni kuuure.
work of Nigerian(Fulani) government, wants to bring division and confusion in their midst

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Hardgun: 12:01am On Feb 01, 2021
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 01, 2021
I am very surprised Oyigboupdate is bringing this up I had always thought your views are tithed to one direction.... Ipob worldwide limited Biko do more investigative journalism let us have their MOU and AOA before we jump into conclusions it might just be a conflict of names. After all Kanu and Kalu cannot be said to mean the same thing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Newsblenda(m): 12:34am On Feb 01, 2021
This writer is an idiot...ewu.... people like u are the reason why Nigeria is the way the are...no let me course u...

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Biafrawemove: 12:41am On Feb 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
As shared by Ijele Speaks https://www.facebook.com/103157684680128/posts/235571051438790/

I thought you said kanu sister is a police officer
Now is another propaganda
Can’t you stay one place so ya thunder will locate u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Dedetwo(m): 12:43am On Feb 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga this is not what we are talking now.
Why should he turn it to family business

Who gives a ratass? You did not want to join IPOB yet you are idiotically concerned about what IPOB does.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Ever8090: 1:22am On Feb 01, 2021
na today the business start?.. Nnamdi Kanu and Nigeria pastors are using the same format with different name and logo to scam their followers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:48am On Feb 01, 2021
Ever8090:
na today the business start?.. Nnamdi Kanu and Nigeria pastors are using the same format with different name and logo to scam their followers...

Lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Olatunji1929: 3:12am On Feb 01, 2021
pls what is this op obsession with ipob matter they swear for you with Ipob matter it getting stale already go and find something meaningful to do with your life alaye

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by 444croopy(m): 3:51am On Feb 01, 2021
All these biased Supporters of evil ...may evil always tie wrapper next to u

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Bola146(f): 4:18am On Feb 01, 2021
grin grin grin Kikikikikikikiki
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Jamesbally: 4:23am On Feb 01, 2021
The Woman no fine sef grin grin grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 01, 2021
Taking panadol for another man headache. Make una face una front abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Macphenson: 5:57am On Feb 01, 2021
Kk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Macphenson: 6:01am On Feb 01, 2021
Oyigboupdate you are a useless idiot with a quota system education.

How is the woman a south African when her names are Chinyere Kalu?

Kalu and Kanu are different names in Igbo language.

For the mere fact that you don't understand this simply proves you are not an Igbo man but a hungry impersonator.

Go get a life, the Igbo nation is moving forward

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Tulsaguy: 6:27am On Feb 01, 2021
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by kettykin: 6:29am On Feb 01, 2021
As far as he is delivering, let him turn it to a personal business
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 6:40am On Feb 01, 2021
Macphenson:

For the mere fact that you don't understand this simply proves you are not an Igbo man but a hungry impersonator.

Thank you my bro.

The mugu thinks that he is dealing with Fools here by coming here every now and then just to write junk. he don't know that most of us in this forum is suffering from something I will tag as "overflowing intelligence and wisdom".

And what baffles me is that he always quote that idiotic and fraudulent udele speaks.
And that udele speaks was deported from turkey because of his fraudulent acts can you imagine such nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by MiztaSpark(m): 6:49am On Feb 01, 2021
Nationality: South African
Why not Biafran
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by obereagu(m): 6:49am On Feb 01, 2021
Oga, 'Kalu' and "Kanu" aren't the same. Get your information well.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by ludd2018: 6:57am On Feb 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Gossiper . People have time for useless thing just hatred for MNK people will wake and write rubbish

how about Buhari appointing his kinsmen into every position

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:05am On Feb 01, 2021
Macphenson:

Orji uzo kalu nko? I for put am for your body now but it's still early in the new month
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:10am On Feb 01, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Thank you my bro.

The mugu thinks that he is dealing with Fools here by coming here every now and then just to spew junk. he don't know that most of us in this forum is suffering from something I will tag as "overflowing intelligence and wisdom".

And what baffles me is that he always quote that idiotic and fraudulent udele speaks.
And that udele speaks was deported from turkey because of his fraudulent acts can you imagine such nonsense.

Can you mention who Ijele defrauded and I'll show u 100 people defrauded by your terrorist leader.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 01, 2021
The Guy is a dictator
The kim of biafra

igbos who dont see it just want power nothing else.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2021
10minutes:
The Guy is a dictator

The kim of biafra

igbos who dont see it just want power nothing else.

I tell u. Just dare ask questions they call u afonja

(1) (2) (Reply)

In 1956 Fulani High School Boy Said He Hated South Christians In Nigeria / Happening In Jos Now: Men In Black Shooting Sporadically At Ahmadu Bello Way. / Leaked: Tinubu Pens Down His Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.