Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations (1937 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu Makes "#hole In Buhari Neck" To Trends On Twitter (photos) / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by BlackZeus17: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
AN EXTRACT FROM MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S BROADCAST OF THE 21st JUNE 2020

1. Opening prayer by the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (Nwachineke)

2. We will now proceed to uncover the truth.

3. I need you to understand this, we are a highly Godly people. Every problem affecting us as a race is our making .

4. I want you to go to the book of Exodus, 21:16.
That, is the beginning of our problem.

5. I want the whole world to know where our problem started .

6. Do you know what the bible said in the book of Exodus, it is scary. He that sells slaves and he that kidnaps a man, whether he sells him as a slave , he will surely be put to death.

7. Once you kidnap a man, you are bringing a curse unto your generation.

8. Because black people sold their own kind, that is why the whole world is treating them like animals they are .

9. The brothers of Joseph sold him to the Arabs, and God punished them, the same thing we did as a people, we sold our own.

10. Do you know why the British gave power to the supporter of APC? All are in the plans of Elohim to punish you for the evil that we did. But since after our atonement, Elohim has thought us how to worship him better.

11. Can you tell me why Abia State is 138 cut off mark, and Zamfara and Sokoto only needs 9 cut off, and these are your so called fellow Nigerian .

12. Now am asking you that want us to be one Nigeria, on what basis?

13. If someone who scored only 2 percent can go to unity school while your children with higher score can't, then where is the incentive?

14. There are always a rented mob in Abuja with red pen and black pen in their pocket , all they know is to write petition.

15. Why is it difficult for an average Nigerian to speak out against evil.

16. Does it mean that your Pastors, your elders , your senators cannot see all these injustices and yet they do nothing.

17. A Biafran woman was killed, her two legs cut off, her head cut off and nobody is saying anything . And that woman belongs to somebody.

18. You are jumping up and down black life matters, when a Biafran woman was slaughtered and her body parts turned apart.

19. Do you know the meaning of an embassy. Once you walk into a U.S embassy in Nigeria, Nigeria government will never come there to arrest you.

20. Once you invade an embassy, is tantamount to aggression to the sovereignty of that nation.

21. If you think am joking, go and invade America embassy in Abuja, as you are doing it Trump will be talking immediately.

22. I say what I say because of what Biafran names depict. Anywhere in Biafraland, we answers the light.

23. There is no lockdown in the north, but in Biafraland they said we should go sit at home .

24. The producer and the production manager of BBC igbo are all Fulani. Our enemies are many but we must overcome.

25. While we sat at home, our land and our farmland has turned into a fertile land for rape and killing of our mothers .

26. I told you , I warned you, in 2013, that they will rape your mothers and daughters, have you seen it now??

27. You are in Abuja fooling yourself, you are in Lagos fooling yourself, and our mothers are in Nigeria dying of hunger as they cannot go to the farms.

28. Now that they are killing us, BBC won't come. As soon as we start defending ourselves, you will see BBC and Channels.

29. Are you telling me that forty years ago, that someone will come to igboland and cut off woman into pieces without anyone saying anything? That is the era of Ohaneze ndi aruru ala we are living in.

30. Most of these Fulanis comes from Mali and Mauritania killing people and yet you have a President.
Black people!!

31. If there's anyone to apologize it should be Africans, because we opened our borders and told the white that we have slaves to sell. If we did not, they wouldn't have come.

32. They said we are going to be like the Southern Sudan and I said yes, because, the fastest growing economy in Africa is Southern
Sudan

33. As long as Africa is a disgrace, Black Africans will continue to be disgraced. Until the light which is Biafra is switched on.

34. True repentance can only come until you have set the children of God free.

35. We are the only people in the history of the world that commercialized the sell of our fellow human being, and that is why God is punishing us today.

36. You that sold them from Africa have you repented?

37. All the money you gave to daddy G.O how did you get blessing from it?

38. They cannot handle this gospel , Eziokwu nke Chineke.

39. Listen very carefully.
Church of England , and bank of England apologised for dabbling into slavery.

40. As soon as the sales of slavery stopped they told us that Jesus is lord.

41. If you want to debate me, debate me. Dont hide under your Shame.
Come out let me swallow you.

42. Did Anglican church dabbled into slave? Yes.
I also expect the Catholic church to do the same. because the POPE authorized slave trade. Is a historical fact.

43. Our believe is on "Onye Na Chi Ya"!!

44. Go to my Twitter handle, I fight for Christians everyday.

45. Most of the Priest that helped Biafra are Catholics and I respect them.

46. IPOB brings out 100,000 USD every month to fight for the Christians which your daddy G.O cannot do.

47. Your daddy G.O's were there when IPOB was proscribed and they said nothing.

48. Togo is a very fine example. Do you know that Togo was once a German colony, and they were handed over to France, like a prostitute, only in Africa.

49. The Oduduwas were called YARRIBA, meaning dubious people and they accepted it.

From today, we should refer to them as Oduduwa not Yoruba. Yoruba is a derogatory name.

50. The supporter of APC are preparing to go to war with us, by killing our people, and Biafrans in America are sleeping.

51. For those of you that wants me to return back to our original way of broadcast, I will do that from next week and hopefully you have changed. Otherwise, I will return back to the same ways .

52. I thank you all very much for listening to us this evening , and as always, if they ask you, tell them that Biafra is our Religion , and here on Radio Biafra is where we worship, the same God of Eri, and Gad. Therefore, from me , from here is Goodevening.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by BlackZeus17: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
map
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Thou much of what he said is still stupid,this is his most sensible,or more accurately,least foolish broadcast he has made.....unless you've already filtered his statements sad

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by GMBuhari: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
crap as usual
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Because black people sold their own kind, that is why the whole world is treating them like animals they are .
Yet you are calling Nigeria zoo. That means every Nigerian is an animal including you and your kinsmen. You called for pastors to stoned to death, how are you different?

IPOB brings out 100,000 USD every month to fight for the Christians which your daddy G.O cannot do.
You said total money donated to Biafra is $143,000 and its not enough to run your propaganda in a month, so where is the 100,000usd coming from? I think PDP!

48. Togo is a very fine example. Do you know that Togo was once a German colony, and they were handed over to France, like a prostitute, only in Africa.

Nice creating more problems for igbos in Togo, very smart of Mazi kanu

The Oduduwas were called YARRIBA, meaning dubious people and they accepted it.

Another hate speech.

If you think his followers are smart, check this comment.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by IGBOSON1: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
This man always talks sense!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by gartamanta: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kanu has a way of striking
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by awgumayor: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Yet you are calling Nigeria zoo. That means every Nigerian is an animal including you and your kinsmen. You called for pastors to stoned to death, how are you different?

You said total money donated to Biafra is $143,000 and its not enough to run your propaganda in a month, so where is the 100,000usd coming from? I think PDP!

Nice creating more problems for igbos in Togo, very smart of Mazi kanu

Another hate speech.

If you think his followers are smart, check this comment.
Time to masturbate. Nnamdi kanu, Ipob, Biafra are mentioned.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
MNK will always say the truth but who cares about the truth in Nigeria? Saying the truth is an offence in the present way we run things here. So we are happy with it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by Area4Area: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
awgumayor:
Time to masturbate. Nnamdi kanu, Ipob, Biafra are mentioned.
Counter what he said before you start crying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by techmo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2020

Ipobians are sentimental dunce, and a good emotional manipulator like kanu would fvck with their brains and get away with it

he has said everything but failed to mention his plans on how to get a referendum or an independent biafran state

*While he keeps falling for neo white colonial hogwash, every known race sold slaves and where slaves, from europeans to asians, yet this dumb slave thinks only blacks where slave merchants, forgeting isrealites where slaves at some points, smae as many european nationand asians

* 10 Point where he said British gave APC Power is beyond foolish, now he thinks Nigeria doesnt have any Democratic institiution to vtte a leader and British barely write down who governs Nigeria, Seyi Makinde and Obiano got selected by British

*11. Can you tell me why Abia State is 138 cut off mark, and Zamfara and Sokoto only needs 9 cut off, and these are your so called fellow Nigerian .: Abia State have more people seeking Unity School, as chuckudi and chidinma thinks education is limited only with western style learning, while Bako and Aisha in Zamfara knows their future revolve round education and skills gotten in the farms

chuckudi dies to go to school to become a jobless graduate, while bako and aisha hustles to get agricultural skills tha would make them own hecters of farm and 100s of cattle herds

Sensible Ndigbo that want Biafra please note some helpful non insultive non violent steps and also note why Kanu's aproach is criticised

* Will Calling Yoruba dubious give Biafra? NO absolutely not
*Will Insulting a Daddy G.O bring about Biafra? NO absolutely not
*Will insulting Ohaneze bring about Biafra? NO
*will insulting BBC create Biafra? NO

What will create Biafra and what sensible Ndigbo can do

*Igbo Legislatures must answer to there people and raise a motion on the floor of the National assembly on the inclussion of Nationa Referendum Act in our Constitiution
*Igbo leaders must solicit the support of other tribe in southsouth they wish to join them, in a peaceful manner

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by Collegenews: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
This is why you will never see me claim Igbo.
I rather associate with Yoruba biko.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by Yobabad: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
God bless Nnamdi kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by helinues: 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
And this yeye guy not saying or wishing his state governor quick recovery.

What a self centered guy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by MrCanceller: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
lack of education is the bane of these ipob gullible members that's why Mr albino is deceiving them

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by fullblast(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Just Negodu the nonsense this guy dey yarn.

I say this not for insults but I'm disgusted that this Nnamdi feeds his gullible followers with trash from Dust bin.

An average history student knows that Nō49 is totally false.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations by OruExpress: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
17. A Biafran woman was killed, her two legs cut off, her head cut off and nobody is saying anything . And that woman belongs to somebody.

lol, was she a shoe?

# Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers / FG To Kukah: Calling For Overthrow Of Buhari's Government Is Unacceptable / Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Edo, Set Farmlands Worth N600m Ablaze

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63