Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) (953 Views)

Webmasters! This Hosting Company Keeps Their Promise / Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? / Webmasters Please What's The Cause Of This Hosting Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 01, 2021
If you value your job as a web developer and won't want issues with your clients kindly avoid this hosting company called TRUEHOST this guy's are pure scam with my years of experience as a web developer I have never seen a useless hosting company and a scam at that as TRUEHOST kindly avoid them to prevent stories that touches the heart.

Their customer service is minus zero

I have said my own.
Re: Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) by kelechiodo(m): 2:25am On Feb 01, 2021
There are many of them. Unfortunately, if you mention them, nairaland bot might ban you.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) by Veiniously: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mods why did you guys delete my comment? bring back my comment you guys are useless
v useless
Re: Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Veiniously:
Mods why did you guys delete my comment? bring back my comment you guys are useless
v useless

They deleted all my posts I tire for this forum
Re: Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) by Smatkomo: 3:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Did you have any bad experience with truehost?

Veiniously:
v useless
Re: Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) by Veiniously: 3:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Smatkomo:
Did you have any bad experience with truehost?

no
Re: Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) by ProGSM(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Well looking at this, I am sure there are people who have used them and are happy!
Re: Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) by GGGPassword: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2022
ProGSM:
Well looking at this, I am sure there are people who have used them and are happy!

Don't use truehost. I just abandoned my domain with them now
Re: Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) by Solacemk: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
I’m currently using their cloud hosting service. I never had any issue with them. I hope it stays that way. Try and contact them via whatsApp. As per my experience with them they do respond to me quickly
Re: Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) by AdejorLawrence(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
GGGPassword:

Don't use truehost. I just abandoned my domain with them now
Why abandon your domain name?
When you can connect it to another server.
Re: Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) by Wsx2: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
If you value your job as a web developer and won't want issues with your clients kindly avoid this hosting company called TRUEHOST this guy's are pure scam with my years of experience as a web developer I have never seen a useless hosting company and a scam at that as TRUEHOST kindly avoid them to prevent stories that touches the heart.

I have said my own.

True

Re: Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) by Wsx2: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
More

Re: Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) by Wsx2: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
More

Re: Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) by Wsx2: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Recent

Re: Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) by Imsugist: 8:17am On Apr 02

I have said my own.

That's true. I had a bad experience too.. They once hijacked my domain name and claimed it was registered a minute ago before I place an ordered... That's because the domain name has potential that's why the hijacked it. They are bunch of criminals and thieves.. I traced the buyer through WHOIS and contact the criminal that did that, and the way he responded shows clearly it was hi Jacked... He told me he registered sm minutes before i did.. Cheap LIES.

That's why I hate patronizing all this Nigerian host/services.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Domiciliary Account With FirstBank? Please, Help! / Bad Web Architecture/design - Out Of America / The Truth About The Free Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.