Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same (9024 Views)

PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe / Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid / PSG offered Neymar to Manchester United but they turned him down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Insidenaija: 6:36am On Feb 01, 2021
Brazil forward Neymar wants to extend Paris Saint-Germain contract and urges Kylian Mbappe to do the same; "I want to stay at PSG, and I hope Kylian will stay too. We want PSG to be a great team"; PSG suffered shock defeat to Lorient on Sunday

Neymar has openly confirmed his desire to stay at Paris Saint-Germain and extend his contract, and hopes that Kylian Mbappe will do the same.

The Brazilian forward has been in talks with the club to extend his stay at the Parc des Princes, which is currently due to expire next year.

Neymar's time at PSG has not always been idyllic, with the club's fans publicly telling him to leave after he handed in a transfer request in the summer of 2019 and reported back late for pre-season training.

But in an interview with TF1, he looked determined to put the ups and downs of the past behind him and excel under new manager Mauricio Pochettino alongside Kylian Mbappe.

"I am very happy today," he said. "I feel happy. Things have changed a lot, I can't exactly explain why - if it's just me, or something else has changed.

"But today, I am feeling good. I have adapted. I feel calmer and I'm very happy here. I want to stay at PSG, and I hope Kylian will stay too. Of course, that is the wish of every PSG supporter.

"We want PSG to be a great team, and I want to continue doing what I've done every day in Paris - play football and be happy. That is the most important thing."

The winter transfer window closes at 11pm on Monday, February 1, and Sky Sports will bring you all the drama as clubs scramble to get the final pieces of business over the line.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11820/12204970/neymar-wants-paris-saint-germain-stay-with-kylian-mbappe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Insidenaija: 6:45am On Feb 01, 2021
Lasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2021
It is good that you want to be there.

If you change to another club, they old players there won't even give you one grain of respect. And it will demoralize you.

The creator of heaven and earth, please see me through, this month.

9 Likes

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by FalseProphet1(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2021
I see PSG not being able to make it to next champions league. I see Neymar moving to UAE once his contract with them expires. This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by gistray: 7:30am On Feb 01, 2021
For assist
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by alingo2013(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2021
Lol they have seen money
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Nicetouch34: 7:30am On Feb 01, 2021
angry
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by King2019(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2021
Good player

2 Likes

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by King2019(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2021
alingo2013:
Lol they have seen money

That is the main thing

3 Likes

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by slawormiir: 7:30am On Feb 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
This Neymar is too good...
Na im supposed take over from Lionel messi and Ronaldo
But the guy still dey behave like a kid especially on the pitch

Josaj:

Remove the "too" abeg.
He's just good and not "too" good
You know nothing about football son...wetin dey worry Neymar be say he nor want put some maturity...he still dey feel say he na Santos boy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by corenewsonline: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2021
Oops
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Josaj(m): 7:32am On Feb 01, 2021
Nothing to say
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Esanboy111(m): 7:32am On Feb 01, 2021
What’s life if you don’t make money...
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by addexx: 7:33am On Feb 01, 2021
Stay where

Ogbeni mba better start arranging your locker, we have started printing your shirt at Madrid.

Son and haland will also be waiting.
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Josaj(m): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Remove the "too" abeg.

1 Like

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Sparknij: 7:33am On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
But the guy still dey behave like a kid especially on the pitch
Na over hyping dey kill their career,where is welbeck,sturridge,Lingard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Gkay1(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2021
Good for PSG but they need to do more to win champion's league

1 Like

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Akasammyoka: 7:35am On Feb 01, 2021
This guy just waste his careers because of greed.
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by younglleo: 7:37am On Feb 01, 2021
My football journey won't be complete if i won't play on same pitch with dis guy!
Oluwa see m through
Pls 8yrs facebook for sale
7k..make una buy oo, i never chop
Atleast make i use dey money dey holl belle for football camp where i dey
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by MrBONE2(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2021
Josaj:

Remove the "too" abeg.
grin
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by bigdammyj: 7:42am On Feb 01, 2021
Noted
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by chris259(m): 7:44am On Feb 01, 2021
I've always told people dat if there was any player dat would have ended messi and ronaldo reign as balon'dor winners it would have been neymar but even at 28 he is still every unserious and immature to play still forming fine boy on the pitch if neymar has the maturity of messi, the determination and a very strong mindset like ronaldo i'm very sure the balon'dor will be his every year. I just hope he changes..

9 Likes

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 01, 2021
na so this guy take retire

common trait with brazilian footballers sha

the UCL they would have won, they forgot to shoot when it mattered most undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by handsomeyinka(m): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see PSG not being able to make it to next champions league. I see Neymar moving to UAE once his contract with them expires. This I have seen.
Great prophet..
I beg Wetin you see for my arsenal

4 Likes

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Numerouno94(m): 7:52am On Feb 01, 2021
grin

The only reason Neymar is staying nd also wants same for Mbappe is cos of Messi, he knws Messi is coming ova, smart guy. Buh he go shock am wen Messi go Man City las las.
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Arenaroofing: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2021
Nice development Neymar

For Your Top Quality New Zealand Stone Coated Roofing Tiles That Will Last Up To 50 Years? Check my signature
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by paulolee(m): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2021
it seems PSG are planning on building around neyma n maybe messi because mbappe might leave for a bigger club like madrid after this season bcoz he needs d UCL too..
neyma leaving barca was a big mistake in my own opinion and now he have no other option than to stay with them because no club can get this neyma for such fee except another PSG..
really missed those glory days of MSN in barca and I thought neyma would stick around to get the mantle from messi but he choosed to seek happiness in paris and I wish him well..

2 Likes

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Numerouno94(m): 7:57am On Feb 01, 2021
Josaj:

Remove the "too" abeg.

Bro Neymar is too gud. He reminds of Ronaldinho. He only allowed his attitude to draw him back. Nd he falls 2much on d pitch like a cry baby.
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by BigDick70inch(m): 7:58am On Feb 01, 2021
T
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Numerouno94(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2021
Sparknij:

Na over hyping dey kill their career,where is welbeck,sturridge,Lingard

Neymar WAS a natural talent, he shuld hv taken ova d mantle frm Messi nd Ronaldo buh immaturity killed him. Overhyping didn't kill his career cos he was a pure talent, rather, immaturity nd his non challant attitude did.

Note: Welbeck, Sturridge, Lingard nd co u mentioned re England players; we all knw how English players re overhyped. Even at dat u cant compare those guys to Neymar na.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Rashidi Yekini's Burial / Live Training:how You Can Earn N25,000 Or More With VFL. / AFCON: Buhari Urges Super Eagles To Maintain Their Terrific Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.