Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same (9061 Views)

PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe / Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid / PSG offered Neymar to Manchester United but they turned him down (2) (3) (4)

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by OsheaJ: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2021
No
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by IgboWarlord(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see PSG not being able to make it to next champions league. I see Neymar moving to UAE once his contract with them expires. This I have seen.

False prophet you are indeed...
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2021
Sparknij:

Na over hyping dey kill their career,where is welbeck,sturridge,Lingard
i see mason greenwood heading that way too them wan use hype kill am last year dey compare am to mbappe
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Numerouno94(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2021
chris259:
I've always told people dat if there was any player dat would have ended messi and ronaldo reign as balon'dor winners it would have been neymar but even at 28 he is still every unserious and immature to play still forming fine boy on the pitch if neymar has the maturity of messi, the determination and a very strong mindset like ronaldo i'm very sure the balon'dor will be his every year. I just hope he changes..

Neymar is gone bro. His 28yrs already.

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Numerouno94(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
i see mason greenwood heading that way too them wan use hype kill am last year dey compare am to mbappe

Imagine inconsistent Rashford being named d most valuable player on earth? England wit overhyping...
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2021
younglleo:
My football journey won't be complete if i won't play on same pitch with dis guy!
Oluwa see m through
Pls 8yrs facebook for sale
7k..make una buy oo, i never chop
Atleast make i use dey money dey holl belle for football camp where i dey
And u end up playing like etebo and brown ideyi if given a chance grin grin

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Ayo2004: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2021
Abegii,he is staying because of the money...what money cannot do,too much money will do grin

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by younglleo: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2021
superjab:

And u end up playing like etebo and brown ideyi if given a chance grin grin
grin grin grin God forbid, i think am way better than those two shaa!
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by olanrewaju93375: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2021
:I see PSG not being able to make it to next champions league. I see Neymar moving to UAE once his contract with them expires. This I have seen.Great prophet..I beg Wetin you see for my arsenal

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Cluedom(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2021
Group buy offer. There is a hot trick of making dollars on Kindle Amazon which is currently paying bills and with this you don't need to pay writers or designers to become a publisher. All will be done by you. There is a blueprint to do it yourself by writing close to 100 books without any stress with the help of different tools that will make it easy to do and making for a start between $200 to $500 monthly.We need 20 serious people for the group buy. If you are interested click this WhatsApp link. https:///BbLkVvXnnwN380okpNj7Fo
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by NCANCHAIR(m): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2021
younglleo:
My football journey won't be complete if i won't play on same pitch with dis guy!
Oluwa see m through
Pls 8yrs facebook for sale
7k..make una buy oo, i never chop
Atleast make i use dey money dey holl belle for football camp where i dey

How far Bro. Send me a mail
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by younglleo: 11:10am On Feb 01, 2021
NCANCHAIR:

How far Bro. Send me a mail
Done
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Nehyooh(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Me too Abba Father with more of your Grace and Favour !
ChangedMan1999:
It is good that you want to be there.

If you change to another club, they old players there won't even give you one grain of respect. And it will demoralize you.

The creator of heaven and earth, please see me through, this month.

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by ogub(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Barca no get money again na him make this guy want stay for psg
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Sparknij: 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

Neymar WAS a natural talent, he shuld hv taken ova d mantle frm Messi nd Ronaldo buh immaturity killed him. Overhyping didn't kill his career cos he was a pure talent, rather, immaturity nd his non challant attitude did.

Note: Welbeck, Sturridge, Lingard nd co u mentioned re England players; we all knw how English players re overhyped. Even at dat u cant compare those guys to Neymar na.
True,na immaturity kill Neymar

Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Sparknij: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
His finishing touches is no more there like last season
Re: Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same by Numerouno94(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sparknij:
True,na immaturity kill Neymar
Dat guy wuld hv become Anoda Dinho.

Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? / Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast / Quadri Retains Nigeria Open Title, Claims $7,000