Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) (71945 Views)

Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) / Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo / Shina Peters Performs At Omotola's 40th Birthday: Omosexy, Dele Momodu Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by PervertProphet: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
extol1:

did they force you to donate the money by all means or was a gun pointed at you to bring the money? all these nonsense must stop, trying to paint the Church as a business venture. you gave at will and here you come online telling us how you use your 5k.
please be careful fa

Don't mind some of those clowns who act like there is something reasonable they put in offering boxes.

They are the ones who go to Church and put in torn money and still eat their lunch at Church(food provided by the church like it's done at mine) and still come online yapping about Church like they were forced at gunpoint.

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by PervertProphet: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Calypso80:

And you know this because a book said so

Yes.

The book has been proven beyond all reasonable doubts that it is from God.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
Ok oh....

That's how I went to church yesterday with 5k and ended up spending everything...

Different taxings and demands for nothing.... Appeal funds and so on.... Na so 5k take finish oh....

God safe us!!!

Are you sure? Dont be lying are u sure yiu spent 5k in church? God can see you o.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by sunshineV(f): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
extol1:

did they force you to donate the money by all means or was a gun pointed at you to bring the money? all these nonsense must stop, trying to paint the Church as a business venture. you gave at will and here you come online telling us how you use your 5k.
please be careful fa
church na business. swallow dat damn pill
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by pegix(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
extol1:

please be careful fa
Omo da fun e ogbeni yii
Koyemi to ooo

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by evans4luv: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
Ok oh....

That's how I went to church yesterday with 5k and ended up spending everything...

Different taxings and demands for nothing.... Appeal funds and so on.... Na so 5k take finish oh....

God safe us!!!
oga try to grow up for once na haba...and stop disgracing ur ancestors online, did they force u to donate or give, u just did willingly maybe to entice one gal sitting beside u, now u come online to showcase ur stupidity....u people should stop the habit of taking God for granted because the punishment attached to it is very grevious, u better be careful

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by libertrust: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Are you sure? Dont be lying are u sure yiu spent 5k in church? God can see you o.
MY BRODA DONT MIND HIM HE IS A BORN LIAR. DS ONE I DONT EVEN KNOW BTW HIM AND LIE LIE MOHAMMED WHO IS LEADING.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by kilonshele101(m): 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
PervertProphet:

Yes.

The book has been proven beyond all reasonable doubts that it is from God.

Again, the dead worshiper surfaced

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by PervertProphet: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
kilonshele101:

Again, the dead worshiper surfaced

The Pedophile Headslammer and "submitter" to the religion of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad has come through again.

When I start posting the many embarrassing details of his Pedophile Bobrisky Crossdresser Schizophrenic delusional pervert plagiarizer little boys kissing and fingering mensurating women during fasting False Prophet Muhammad.

His Bobrisky Crossdresser Schizophrenic delusional pervert plagiarizer Prophet who received his best qu'ran revelations from Allah in little Aisha's clothes. Just imagine a 54year old pervert wearing a 9year's old female cloth and dyeing his hair like some of these modern Transgenders and Gays and dyeing his beards and lining his eye like some of the queer sexual deviants. I spit on the falsehood of Muhammad. The guy was truly the seed of Satan.

You run to hide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ayo2004:

Abegii..the psychological scam by fake pastors is the greatest scam in the world,they don't have to force u,they make u feel guilty and seduce u to give money to the church,that's why it called manipulation...yahoo boys don't force people to send them money,they manipulate them
I have this mentality of yours sometime ago to the extent of going out of the church when it's time to give offering. But one day I sat down and reason about it, I was like it's not better to give the money in church and receive blessing than speeding it in bar, with one girl or friends. I find out even the money I refused to give as an offering, I will end up that day speeding more than that with people that will not even appreciate it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Rajosh(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
extol1:

please be careful fa
you've said it all. He wasn't at gun point and he's whining.

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by simplesearch: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
This are scriptural lay down criteria to be fulfilled before anyone can be ordained as a bishop.
If he passes those test good for him, but if not it will just be a waste of his precious life and time.
God is not a respecter of any man. I wish him well!

1 Timothy 3:1-7
1 This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin grin the guy forget say Church indirect tasking worse pass Arm robbers Way Of Demands grin
kilonshele101:

Telling him that he's cursed and he won't make heaven for not paying is more than pointing gun to his head.
You don't have to point gun to create fear

So Stop this your "pay at will" crap

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by billyG(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Bishop with a rod of office...that church go full with fat bottomed women ready to bend down & b thrilled by ijo Shina. grin grin grin
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by AWORDTUNNY(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Farki:
Too bad he goes to this disgusting "church".

I am a Seraph, and a proud one.

No amount of your hatred for the Church can kill the church because to us, Salvation is the most important.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by kilonshele101(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
PervertProphet:

The Pedophile Headslammer and "submitter" to the religion of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad has come through again.

When I start posting the many embarrassing details of his Pedophile Bobrisky Crossdresser Schizophrenic delusional pervert plagiarizer little boys kissing and fingering mensurating women during fasting False Prophet Muhammad.

You run to hide.

I already told, I have no business with him or his followers.

I only have problem with jokers who only laugh at other jokers while exonerating themselves.

In fact, it would have been better if your dead god was as brave as muhammad.
When muhammad was busy f*cking openly, your dead god was f*cking Magdalena secretly.

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by dederocs(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Religion na jamboree grin
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
extol1:

please be careful fa

Or perhaps he was too scared to go to hell if he didn't pay?
Sit this one out, you have no point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpCgpR6dETY
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sijo01:

In order words, paying tithe and offering is an automatic ticket to heaven?

Your pastor says so.
If you don't pay your tithe, you're going to hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpCgpR6dETY
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Thurmieee: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
younglleo:
Facebook dey oo, nd na 8yrs, jst 5k.
you no get twitter
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by aryzgreat: 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
When did cherubim and seraphim start ordaining Bishop? Them wan spoil d office of Bishop too?..

Person with Afrojuju name as Bishop?

Ife Neme!
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by younglleo: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Thurmieee:

you no get twitter
unless u dey ready to build dey followers
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by just4fun(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hmmmmmmnnnnnnnn............ so this is where those gals learnt those dance moves kiss I didn't say anything oo. sad sad sad
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by oyeb15: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
I tot he's burna boy dad
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by buragidi(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Thanks for this. SSP was born into K&S Church. There is none of his albums he doesn't use their hymns.

Up till today he still plays good music.

As far as I am concerned, afro-juju series is one of the best music ever produced in Nigeria.

Up till tomorrow, anytime anywhere SSP music is played, people must dance.

happney65:

Lol..How do you mean?He attends the Cherubim and seraphim church.He does not hide it and never has..His hit songs had the church even featuring in there..Whatever church he attends no even concern me.I am a big Fan of SSP and will forever be!

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Preacherrr(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
SPOKES MAN CLAP FOR YOURSELF. ALL THIS YOUR SATANIC OVER SABI WON'T LEAD YOU ANY WHERE? DID HE TELL YOU THAT THAT THEY TOLD HIM HE WAS CURSED OR WON'T MAKE HEAVEN? OR DID THEY TELL YOU IT WAS BISHOP OYEDEPO OR PASTOR ADEBOYE THAT PREACHED IN THE CHURCH HE WENT TO LAST SUNDAY; THAT'S IF HE EVEN WENT TO CHURCH? MY SIMPLE ADVICE TO YOU IS TO STOP TREADING ON GROUNDS THAT YOU CAN'T CONQUER... (MAT 16:18, ACTS 9:5)
kilonshele101:

Telling him that he's cursed and he won't make heaven for not paying is more than pointing gun to his head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Farki: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
AWORDTUNNY:

I am a Seraph, and a proud one.

No amount of your hatred for the Church can kill the church because to us, Salvation is the most important.

Go and continue your ritual.

Yeye cultists
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by thinkmoney(m): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
extol1:

please be careful fa
They don't force but coerce.
When they ask everyone to match out, be sincere will u feel good if you decide to sit down?
The first century christians who are supposed to be our benchmark do not have sessions for tithe and offerings. They just put a box or bag at a corner of the church or synagogue, most times beside the entrance...that's all.
Jehovah witness copy this style and they are still well off financially
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Preacherrr(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
MAINLY LOOKING AT ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND POST ON NAIRALAND ONE CAN DEDUCE YOUR KIND OF PERSON. THE MEN OF GOD THAT YOU ARE AGAINST ARE BETTER THAN YOU AND THEY HAVE THE GOD GIVEN ANSWER TO THE DEMONIC POSSESSION ISSUE IN YOUR LIFE.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

But you forgot to say how this god of men do hypnotize, coax their followers to do things against their own will

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Godbless3(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
kilonshele101:

Leave the joker jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) / Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions / This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.