Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nkechi Blessing: Happy Birthday In Advance To Me, Show Off Her Body In Panties - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing: Happy Birthday In Advance To Me, Show Off Her Body In Panties (3553 Views)

"Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe / Zodwa Wabantu Steps Out With No Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing: Happy Birthday In Advance To Me, Show Off Her Body In Panties by nairaobserver2: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2021
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing shared panties picture online to celebrate her birthday in advance.

Nkechi Blessing panties pictures has got people talking online.

She wrote;
1_02_2021 Day 1 of 14...Its the official count down of my 32nd Birthday..and this year is a whole Diff Vibe��� Happy Birthday in advance to the realest Woman I know NBS❤️❤️❤️#unapologeticallyme ❌

See the photos below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/02/nkechi-blessing-happy-birthday-in.html?m=1

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Happy Birthday In Advance To Me, Show Off Her Body In Panties by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:08am On Feb 01, 2021
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Happy Birthday In Advance To Me, Show Off Her Body In Panties by lkillbrokehoes: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2021
Mtchwwww! ×2

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Happy Birthday In Advance To Me, Show Off Her Body In Panties by LoudLord(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2021
Fine girl tongue
Allow me to loot your palliatives
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Happy Birthday In Advance To Me, Show Off Her Body In Panties by NiRfreak(m): 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Most bloggers are destined to hell
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Happy Birthday In Advance To Me, Show Off Her Body In Panties by SavageResponse(m): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2021
Where are the pics of her in panties?! angry
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Happy Birthday In Advance To Me, Show Off Her Body In Panties by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:53am On Feb 02, 2021
Fine gyal,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Happy Birthday In Advance To Me, Show Off Her Body In Panties by YorubaPrince: 4:55am On Feb 02, 2021
No be dis girl dem talk say dey always smell that even Tinubu rejected her as a one-night stand? grin But I hear say her toto too dey stink as in stench. cheesy

Just imagine. Dis one sef go dey claim actress after sleeping her way thru Nollywood.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Happy Birthday In Advance To Me, Show Off Her Body In Panties by femi4: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2021
Nkechi "masculine" blessing

(1) (Reply)

You’re Very Stupid – Lady Walks Out On A Man Who Proposed To Her At A Mall (vide / The Downfall Of Kizz Daniel / Flava-flav Fans! (flavor Of Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.